Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin looked over at her pale figure. She had been starring out the window for the duration of the ride. Maddy was just excited that she was in Manchester, in a limo, and on her way to see her grandparents. That's why he figured Rosa was so pale, she was nervous. Nervous that he was about to meet her parents and whatever more family was at their house.

He had to admit she wasn't the only one nervous. Meeting parents was the worst for him, they all thought he had a bad reputation or that he was an arrogant jerk or the others adored him because of his money. He wondered which they would be. But seeing Rosa nervous made him evern more nervous. She just wasn't the nervous type. She was the sexy confident type.

She was dressed elegantly in black and white pin stripped dress pants and white silk camosile. Her hair was in light waves around her face and her make up was light. She looked beautiful. Even Maddy was dressed like a little angel, in a pretty yellow spring dress, her curls bouncing off her shoulders.

He looked down at his own black pants and white dress shirt which she suggested he wear. So clearly these people were very sophiscated.

"You gonna be okay?" He asked, rubbing her thigh reassuringly. She looked at his hand, then his face. She slowly nodded. The limo stopped and she smiled at him before her door flew open and the chauffeur offered his hand to her. She stepped out, helping Maddy out after herself and waited for Justin.

"This is it." Rosa took Maddy's hand and Justin took the other one and they slowly walked up to a house that he could only call a mansion. It was nearly as big as his. He had no clue Rosa's parents had this type of money. She had never mentioned this, she did say upscale London but that was about it.

It felt nice walking up to the house holding one of Maddy's hands while Rosa held the other. Like they were a real family. They practically were. They had been living together for a little more than 2 months, he cooked for them, drove Maddy to school and watched as many as her dance rectials that he could. And now they were attending a wedding on her side.

He was just about to get introduced to the entire family. Hell, he was nervous. Meeting parents wasn't bad enough, he had to meet the whole family that were all soccer holigans, a sport he hated. If that didn't make him an oursider, he was most likely going to be the only American there besides Maddy.

Rosa knocked ont he door lightly, and a friendly looking lady opened the door. Rosa hugged her, so did Maddy.

"Justin this is Ashley she is one of the housekeepers that work for my parents."

"Hello." He smiled politely. Just then Rosa's mother walked into the foyer and engulfed Rosa is a hug. It lasted a few minutes, and only broke up because Maddy was calling out for her grandmother. Rosa took her mom's hand and walked over to Justin.

"Mom, this is Justin Timberlake, he's a great friend. Justin, this is my mom Samantha Collins." Samantha Collins was a very attractive older woman. She had fine dark hair, in light waves but pulle dback into a loose bun. Her complexion was clear adn fair, her cheeks rosy with hardly any wrinkles. Justin guessed she couldn't be more than fifthy.

"Hello there Justin." She said politely, but she still made him feel uneasy.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Mrs. Collins." Justin shook her hand lightly.

"Where's daddy?" Rosa asked, looking around the room.

"In his study." Maddy took off in the direction of the study, Rosa just rolled her eyes smiling at her mom.

"I'll go get her. Can you bring Justin into the entertainment room?" Rosa asked.

"No problem Rosa."

As soon as Rosa stepped from the room, Mrs. Collins turned and stared at him up and down, examining him.

"Justin!" He stood up, straighting his posture.

"Yes ma'am?"

"You see I'm not equiped to being introduced to men my daughter has brought home because in all honestly, she has never brought a man home before. You follow?"

"Yes." Where was she going with this?

"So, I do not know exactly how to react. The first time I send my daughter to the Americas to spend some time with her Aunt, she becomes pregnant and they did the rightful thing and got married. Did you know that?"

"Yes I did."

"Well then, I met Jonathan. The first boy Rosa had ever introduced to us but I guess she had no choice, he was her husband, the father of her child. Jonathan seemed like a very nice boy. He was intelligent, handsome, tall, and atheltic. He seemed like a good all around guy. Have you met him?"

"No, I haven't." And Justin was glad because he would rip him apart if he ever saw him.

"Well then, if you had you would know that I was completely wrong about him and he is nothing more than a monster who dared to lay his hands upon my beautiful daughter. So I am a little spectical to the men that Rosa now attracts, that would be you."

"Mrs. Collins, I am nothing like Jonathan I can assure you-" He began yet she cut him off.

"I understand that you and my daughter have been residing together since her and Jonathan spilt."

"Yes." He nodded. God, now he remembered why he hated meeting parents.

"And when did you meet my daughter?"

"About four months ago."

"And you have taken her and her daughter into your home? What a kind gentleman!" She spoke but with no sincereity. "How did you and my daughter meet?"

"I...I asked her out."

"On a date I presume? Do you go on this date?"

"We did."

"And did more follow?"

"A few."

"So you had an affair with my daughter while she was married to another man and now you have taken her into your home. Is that correct?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Are you sleeping with Rosa?"

"No." He said quickly.

"Have you?"

"No." He responded even quicker. God, she was practically attacking him.

"Would you like too?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me!"

"I sorry but I think this conversation is getting way out of hand."

"How can you say you are nothing like Jonathan, you had an affair with a married woman!" She hated him, that was the end of it.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Collins that you think that way but I have been the only person in the Americas that has helped your daughter and granddaughter and most people would be grateful for that not make them feel shameful. I care for Rosa and I care for Maddy and we had done nothing wrong. If anyone did anything wrong it was Jonathan and you have just given me the biggest insult ever, comparing me to him. Rosa's not a shameful person and she wouldn't do anything that would hurt Maddy, and living with me hasn't done that at all. Maddy loves it, I also enjoy it and I believe Rosa likes it too. Now the plans you laid out for your daughter may have screwed up but she is still living her life and moving on the best way she can."

"So she shacks up with the first man she meets after her marriage shambles? I would like you to know Justin that I will be asking Rosa to move back to Manchester and stay here with us. The place she should have been all along."

"She won't come back." At least he hoped she wouldn't.

"Oh Justin, I assure you she will and whatever relationship you have formed with my daughter will end and all her ties to America will end as well."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki