Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            “Rosy, he is simply delicious.” Her cousin Lucy pulled on her arm.

            “Are you shagging him?” Ashley, another one of her cousins asked. They were all so curious about Justin. She never thought they would get this sort of attention.

            “I think I’d faint if Justin said the word shag to me.” Elizabeth, a cousin she had hardly talked with, but was now never leaving her side.

            “Don’t worry about that, I don’t think Justin will ever say the word ‘shag’.” They all laughed and watched Justin as he stood with a group of men, mostly boyfriends of her cousins that were surrounding her. She just wanted to go over and talk to him. After the ceremony, which was beautiful and brought tears to her eyes, they had to take pictures and then they went to her mother’s house until the reception in which she had hardly been able to get away from her cousins for a second.

            He didn’t seem to mind though, all the guys were getting along great and Justin was laughing at their stupid English jokes and was probably cracking a few of his own jokes. He was a hit with her family. He just looked so gorgeous standing there, his jacket was off now and she stared at his broad shoulders, and lean body. God, she wished he was holding her right this moment.

            As if he sensed she had been watching him, he turned to look at her. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment, he just smiled and playfully winked at her causing her cousins to giggle outrageously.

            “And he is so wonderful with Maddy.” Rosa nodded. That was one thing she simply could not deny.

            “The girl loves him so.”

            “She does.” Rosa whispered.

            “Oh ladies, gossiping are we. Shouldn’t we be having some tea as well?” Her Aunt Melony joined them. She was always ‘a tad crazy’ as mother put it. “Who are we chit chatting about? The American fellow? Great selection there Rosa, he’s made this old lady tingle, all over.” All the girls erupted in laughter. Her Aunt Melony took a hold of her arm and pulled her aside.

            “Rosa, darling, you have always been one of my most cherished relations, and if you need anything, advice and that sort to learn how to keep a man like him happy, do not hesitate to ask. I understand you are very young still and beautiful and many men will simply fall for your pretty face, I’ve got a few secrets up my sleeve darling. They don’t call me the crazy one in the family for nothing.” Her Aunt smiled playfully at her, Rosa was still a bit shocked, to her it sounded as if her Aunt was offering her sex tips to use of Justin.

            “Thanks Anutie, I am so…” She paused thinking of the right word, “…grateful for the offer but…” A look of disappointment crossed her Aunt’s features at the thought of Rosa not appreciating her offer, “…um if I ever need the advice you offer, I will not hesitate to ask.” Her Aunt grinned.

            “It will come in handy darling. Now here is the first one…” Her Aunt began.

            “Excuse me, Rosa?” Justin asked from behind them, not wanting to be rude. They both faced him, Aunt Melony with a huge smile on her face.

            “Lovely boy, can I be of service?”

            “Um, I only wish to speak to Rosa for a few minutes, I’m sorry to disrupt you from your conversation.” He apologized, not enjoying the way her Aunt was eating him up with her eyes.

            “Don’t be foolish, boy. You couldn’t disrupt, Rosa and I will simply finish this conversation later, alright sweetie?”

            “Yes Auntie, thank you.” Her Aunt walked away smiling.

            “I see you are finally away from the English mob.” Justin remarked, glancing over at her group of cousins who were trying not so obviously to watch them.

            “Oh, my cousins. They are all full of so many questions.” Rosa shrugged her shoulders.

            “About us?” He asked quietly, lightly stroking her palm.

            “Yes. Us. But you in particular.” He looked away from her hand to her eyes, his eyes curious.

            “Oh and what have you been saying?” He asked, she easily read the mischief look that crossed his eyes.

            “But the truth of course.” She grinned.

            “And that would be?” He persuaded.

            “Well that you enjoy the company of men.” She remarked, giggling as his eyes slightly widened.

            “Enjoy the company of men?” He repeated outraged. “Now Rosa, my darling I’ll show you who enjoys the company of men.” He smirked, yanking on her hand until she was pressed up against his body in his arms. Her body began reacting almost immediately, and she was heating up quickly. His hard body pressed up against her slim one felt so right and she longed for it. Slowly, her gaze slid away from his chest, up his neck, past his soft lips to his eyes.

            “Whoa.” She whispered, peering into her light blue eyes that were starring back at her so intently. She recognized what she saw in his eyes, because it was the exact same thing she had in her own eyes….desire.

            Their surroundings faded, as Justin slowly bent his lips and placed a soft kiss of her lips. He pulled back an inch and looked into her eyes. They were reflecting the same message that were in his own eyes…don’t stop. They both wanted this and it had been too long coming.

            He released her body but not her hand. Quickly, but trying to attract as little attention as possible he led them from the hall, through a hall which he had no idea way it led, into a small separate room, that he had no idea what it was used for. She followed him quietly the whole way; he didn’t think she’d give in so easily. Maybe she didn’t realize what he brought her in this room for. He shut the door quietly, and the moment he turned around she flew into his arms.

            His head dipped, capturing her lips in a ravishing kiss which left them both breathless and desperate for more. Her hands quickly unbuttoned his dress shirt, pushing it open and groaning when she saw his undershirt. Justin laughed.

            “Disappointed are we?” He asked, a smile lingering in his eyes. She looked up at him and smirked.

            “Cocky are we?” He grinned nodded. She needed to kiss the grin right off his face. Her hands held the back of his head as she pulled him down as his lips met her. His mouth opened quickly, and her tongue entered, both of them wanting this more than either could describe. She moaned into his mouth and turned her face deepening the kiss. She had never felt this kind of yearning before.

            Justin scooped her up underneath her bottom, and placed her on a table, slowly forcing her to lay down. He stood between her legs starring down at her, watching her chest heave. He leaned over her and kissed her neck, and collarbone, and chest. She moaned. She slowly slinked further on the table, forcing Justin to climb on the table and crawl on top of her. She lifted her knee slowly rubbing it against his groin. 

            He automatically looked at her, and she noticed his eyes were navy blue. Dark with passion. He placed his hand on her ankle and teasingly ribbed it upward until it was under her dress just resting on her inner thigh, tracing small circles just a few inches where she wanted him the most.

            “Justin….please.” Rosa begged, arching herself towards him.

            “Rosalina!”

            The loud pounding on the door and her mother’s shriek froze them both.

            “Rosalina. I know your in there with that American fellow, now you both come out here immediately, before I get someone to open this door.”

            Justin looked down at Rosa and smirked.

            “She can’t really get someone to open it, could she?” She giggled, despite how awkward she knew things were going to become, not just with Justin but her mother and possibly her family.

            “I don’t know. Probably.” She placed her hand on her forehead, trying to think of what to do.

            “Well I guess then, we should get up and open the door.” Justin suggested, already moving off of her.

            “You open it.” Rosa suggested, sitting on the edge of the table adjusting her gown.

            “Me?” Justin placed his hands on his chest pointing to himself.  She nodded. “You mom will ripe me to shreds.”

            “Possibly.” Rosa agreed, shrugging innocently.

            “And you’re willing to take that risk?” Justin asked, smirking at her.

            “Fine, fine I’ll open it.” She hoped off the table and headed towards the door but Justin stopped her.

            “No, I’ll open it, I’m just glad you wouldn’t risk it.” He placed his hand on the knob and took a deep breath. “Wait Rosa, come here quickly.” She walked over in a hurry. He gently grasped her chin and pulled her to him for a sweet kiss which left her dazed. “Okay Rosa, now move away. We shouldn’t stand so close.” She grinned at her. “Opening it.” And he swung the door open.

            “When you certainly are a brave man Mr. Timberlake to open the door yourself.” She shouted, stepping into the room and closing the door. Her glare turned on Rosa. “Now Rosa, what were you planning on doing?” Rosa didn’t believe her mother wanted an answer so she remained quiet but as the silence continued she realized her mother actually wanted an explanation.

            “Um…”

            “Don’t answer Rosalina. You have just disgraced the family in such a manner, I don’t know what to do.”

            “It’s not like we did anything mother, and no one knows anything.”

            “The entire room watched you two leave together in a hurry, I believe everyone knows what you intended on doing.” She turned her glare on Justin.

            “Now this is what we’ll do, Rosa you will go outside, make sure your cheeks turn rosy before you return and Justin and I will return to the reception. He will remain with for the next half hour and when you return you can join us. If someone asks I will say I found you two outside the hall, having a private discussion. Do you both understand?”

            “Yes mother.” She smiled at Rosa’s agreement but waited for Justin’s. He coughed.

            “Um yes ma’am.”

            “Good, now Rosa run along outside.” She shot one last look at Justin, hoping he understood how sorry she was by the look in her eyes. Then she walked out of the room.

            “Mr. Timberlake, take your liberties now with my daughter because soon enough you will no longer have the privilege of seeing her.”

            “What are-“

            “Take my arm, we will return to the reception.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki