Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 3

The next day.....

“How did you find me?” Rosa asked letting Justin enter her house. He held out her date book.

“You forgot this.”

“Are you sure you didn’t sneak it out of my purse so you could see me again?”

“You’re so sure of yourself, huh?” Justin smiled slyly and Rosa nodded playfully. “But no, you seriously forgot it.”

“Well then I thank you for returning it.” She said taking it out of his hands.

“I think that I deserve a prize for my great act of kindness.”

“And what did you have in mind kind Sir?” Rosa joked.

“I think I deserve a second date, one preferably in the evening so I can take you out for dinner, catch a movie and if I haven’t tired you out by then and everything is going good of course,”

“But of course.” Rose agreed laughing.

“Well after all that I’ll ask you to take a walk with me along the beach.”

“Oh I love the beach.” Rosa cheered.

“The beach comes after I decide everything’s going good.” Justin grinned.

“But I can’t.” Rosa said quickly and Justin’s grinned disappeared.

“Why not?”

“Because I’m busy.” She lied.

“I still haven’t said a day.”

“I’m uh busy everyday?” Rosa offered.

“Not according to your date book, look if your not interested just tell me, there’s no need for excuses. I just thought you were interested, you really made it seem that way-“ He rambled walking to the door.

“But I am interested.” She said before he left. What was she doing? She shouldn’t, she couldn’t. “There are just a few problems that I can’t. I want to I really do but I … I just can’t.”

“Look, I don’t know why you can’t and I won’t force you to tell me, maybe you just got out of a really bad relationship, maybe your in and off and on one. I’m okay with that but as an adult talking to another. I’d just really like to take you to dinner. No romance whatsoever has to happen. Friends, even.”

“What day did you have in mind?” Justin’s face lit up.

“I was thinking Wednesday.”

“Sure, I’m not busy.” Rose agreed.

“I know.” Justin pointed to the date book in her hand.

“Obviously.”

“Well I have to go but I’ll see you Wednesday.” He walked out the door to stand on the porch.

“Definitely.”

“Pick you up at 6?”

“Uh can you pick me up at 5:30?”

“No problem, see ya then.”

“Bye.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jonathan your home late.” She said looking at the clock. It said 9 and he was always home at 6.

“Ya, I worked late, do you have a problem with that?”

“No the overtime money will be very helpful.”

“It’s my money; I’ll spend it the way I want.” He snapped.

“Do I do that with my money? Divide it off like that?”

“Look I’m going to end this conversation before I get upset, now where’s Maddy?”

“She’s with your parents. I think you should spend more time with her.”

“Why don’t you stop telling me what to do? I work full-time and I come home to this.”

“You think I like how all this turned out, I don’t but it’s the way things are so grow up because we both have to live with it.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki