Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 4

Rosa rushed to her door. She never really expected him to be on time. Guys never were. She opened the door and he held out single white trillium.

“Oh Justin, I love trilliums. Did you know in Canada the trillium is the flower of Ontario and it is illegal to grow them and pick them?” She said placing the flower in a vase.

“Actually no I didn’t know that.” He said looking around the living room. She had a pretty big house, especially if it was just for her. “You have a very nice home, a pretty big one for yourself.” She walked out of the kitchen with her purse. Justin watched as her hips swayed in her simple blue jeans light flares. She had a black top on with rime stones in the centre. He didn’t get a close look at what they formed though. She also had black boots on.

“Oh no, two um others live here but really let’s just go.” She lightly pushed Justin out of the house and locked it. He looked at her strangely.

“Is something wrong?” He eyed her suspiciously.

“Wrong? With me of course not, why do you ask?” She walked towards his car, as he slowly trailed behind her.

“You seem a little off.” He unlocked his both doors.

“Its just I … um haven’t been on a date in a while. A pretty long while.”

“Well don’t worry about it.” The car started and he pulled out of her street. “Do you want to listen to the radio or a CD?”

“Can I look at the CDs you have here?” She handed her a little CD carrier. She flipped through it and almost jumped out of her seat.

“I absolutely adore this CD. We have to listen to it.” She stared at his CD player. “Now where the heck do I insert this thing?” Justin pressed a button right in front of her face and she smiled, somewhat embarrassed. She placed the American Idol 2 CD of love songs in.

“Did you watch the show?” Justin asked, listening to her hum along to the music while watching the road.

“Only every Tuesday and Wednesday with my daug-“ She stopped talking immediately.

“With who?”

“On um no one but yes I was a very big fan of this show. I didn’t watch the first season though at all except the finale but season 2 was amazing. Who were you rooting for?”

“I was a Rubben fan all the way.”

“Seriously?” She asked disappointed. “I was so upset when he won.”

“Ahh you liked Clay.”

“I did not just like him I loved him and Trenyce. Those two were amazing. I also enjoyed Carmen but I knew she would never win. I very much did not enjoy Ricky and the cowboy guy. Kimberly Locke did have a good voice but I can’t ever imagine listening to a whole CD of just her.”

“Ya I know what you mean. I don’t think the other Kimberly wasn't all that good either.”

“No, she was. She just picked the wrong songs for her. She had a deeper voice, she should have stuck to songs like Cher or something but on this album she sounds amazing. I love her now. She just sounds so perfect on this CD. That Julia girl also sounds very good on this CD, I was quite surprised.”

“Ya, she was surprising. Do you have the first CD they have out?”

“Of course I bought it but I don’t listen to it nearly as much.” She skipped over Joshua’s song.

“Why?”

“I absolutely adore slow songs. There are just so sweet and full of love and when you dance with someone to them you can cuddle and it’s very personal and intimate, very unlike club music. It’s also very soothing when you’re having a bad day or just need to relax.”

“True but that doesn’t mean fast songs aren’t good.”

“Oh I know, I personally love dancing, fast and slow but I hate going to clubs and listening to that music. It all sounds the same.”

“Well that’s why you go to a different floor. They’ll always have some hip hop on.”

“Well it doesn’t really matter since I won’t go to a club.” Justin pulled into a parking spot.

“We are here.” He announced, shutting off the engine.

Dinner went great. Justin took her to a restaurant she had never eaten at before, it was a very casual place to hang out and eat. The conversation was good not forced and no one recognized Justin which he was glad about since he hadn’t told her about his job. And he felt very guilty for keeping it from her.

They went to see Dumb and Dumberer which Justin had picked. Rosa thought the title of the movie was just plain well dumb. But she had found it funny and enjoyed it. As they walked out of the theatre he took her hand.

“So would you consider this a good date or a bad date?” Rosa asked, swinging their hands back and forth.

“Kinda hard to tell but it’s leaning more towards the good side.”

“Good enough to be beach worthy?” She asked her eyes full of hope. Justin took his time thinking about it, knowing she would run out of patience. After about 3 minutes her patience ran out.

“So it’s a no on the beach?” She asked frowning.

“Yes, it’s a no on the beach.” He confirmed and she frowned completely. “That’s because the weather outside it terrible. It looks as if it about to thunder outside.”

“Well I love watching it rain, how about we find somewhere to sit and we can watch the rain?” She suggested.

“Sure, I’ve never really watched the rain before but we could give it a try. Where should we go?”

“Ummm not my place, how about possibly…”

“…my place.” Justin finished.

“If you wouldn’t mind?” She asked cautiously.

“No, not at all. But I have to warn you it's pretty big.” He said, hoping he didn’t have to tell her he was some huge famous guy from a music band.

“I love big houses; I mean I love to look at them. Back in England my parents have the most exquisite house, it’s so beautiful.”

“Okay, well let’s get going.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki