Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 6

“Hi sweetie. Were you a good girl for Grandma Louisa?” She nodded her head enuthastically. “Wow hunny, how are you still so awake, your bed time was almost 2 hours ago?”

“Grandma said that there’s no school tomorrow because it’s on strike. The school wants more money for boards.” Rosa laughed lightly.

“Okay, did you talk to daddy?” Her face turned angry and she shook her head violently. “Why not?”

“He’s mean. He yelled at me this morning. I don’t like him.” Rosa was taken back. Never had her Maddy spoken badly about her father, but she had never said anything good about him either, Rosa realized.

“Hunny, never say things like that about your daddy; you love him.”

“No I don’t. He yells all the time and he’s grumpy when he’s home. He always makes you mad and you both yell and then he leaves and you cry.”

“Hunny, me and your father just argue but that doesn’t mean you should hate him. He loves you very much.”

“Nuh uh. Yesterday he told me to go away; he never comes to my dance recitals, or takes me to the park or shopping. I really don’t like him mommy.” Rosa pulled her close and rubbed her head. The door opened and then slammed shut. Jonathan walked in.

“Why’s the runt still awake?” He motioned towards Maddy.

“I’m not a runt.” She defended, placing her hands on her little hips.

“There’s no school tomorrow so your mom let her stay up.”

“No school tomorrow? Who the hell is gonna watch her?” He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

“I’ll call your parents, if they can’t do it, I’ll just call the sitter.”

“That lady that watches all the kids?” Rosa nodded. “No, I don’t like her.”

“Well she’s a great sitter and that’s who I’m calling if your parents can’t take care of her.”

“Kathy, I like Kathy.” Maddy informed, jumping up and down.

“Stay out of this.” He warned her sternly.

“Don’t talk to her like that.” He shut the fridge and walked closely to Rosa.

“Hey, she’s my child too.” Rosa decided she better leave before she got really angry.

“Well since Maddy’s awake, I’ll take her downstairs and watch a movie with her. Would you like that sweetie?”

“Yah, I’m gonna go and pick a movie out.”

“Okay honey, I’ll be down in a minute.” Maddy ran out of the room her dirty blonde hair bouncing off her shoulders in waves.

“Actually I was thinking we could put Maddy to sleep and go to bed.” He wrapped his arm around her waist and yanked her against him.

“Jonathan, no. I told Maddy I’m going to watch a movie with her.”

“So, I’ll put her to bed.” He began kissing the croak of her neck.

“No Jonathan, and let go of me.” She demanded pushing hard against his chest.

“What the hell kind of wife are you? I have some damn needs.”

“And you think I don’t know you get them fulfilled by other woman. I’m not stupid Jonathan. And how can you even judge my character on being a wife? This marriage is … is a sham. The one thing keeping me here is that little girl waiting for me in the basement.”

“She’s the thing that forced us to get married to begin with.”

“Do not dare call her a thing. She’s our daughter even though you ignore her half the time.”

“It’s not my fault we had to get married.”

“Not your fault? So I guess it was all my fault, then. I just forced myself upon you, didn’t I?”

“Well if you weren’t such a tramp, none of this would have happened.” He snapped.

“Tramp? How dare you call me a tramp! How can you even say something like that to me? Jonathan we were in a relationship at the time, you were different and you were my first. And your parents wanted us to marry, my parents wanted me to go back to England.”

“I should have agreed with your parents and got rid of you. Now I’m stuck in this stupid marriage. I don’t get any, I’m still young and great looking.”

“Oh my you are one cocky man. Just don’t even talk to me Jonathan; nothing important or intelligent ever comes from your mouth.” She headed towards the basement door, until Jonathan grabbed her wrist, yanked her around and held her forcefully.

“You little slut, I don’t ever expect to hear you talk to me like that again. You will respect me because I told you so. And next time I want to go to bed with you, you will come with me or I’ll just force you.” He threatened, letting go of her and walked out the door. Rosa was visibly shaken, she turned towards the basement and saw Maddy standing there with tears in her eyes. She slowly started walking towards her mother.

“Mommy, are you okay?” Rosa squat down and waited until Maddy was in her arms. She picked her up and held her tight.

“Yes, sweetie I’m fine. Now how about we go watch that movie, which did you pick out?” Rosa asked cheerfully trying not to worry her daughter.

“Lilo and Stitch.” She responded quietly.

“Great hunny, I love that movie. Want some popcorn too?” She nodded her head happily. “Well then how about we start making some?”

“Yah!” Maddy wrapped her arms tightly around her mother.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki