Certain Circumstances by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 60
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 7

Two days later…

“So you gonna ask her out again? She seems cool.” JC remarked after listening to Justin talk about Rosa for about an hour.

“Ya, I’m planning on calling her tonight but for some reason she doesn’t want a relationship.” Justin, JC and Chris sat on the patio of a little restaurant. They liked the place because it was never too crowded.

“Ice cream, ice cream!” The heard a little girl cheer. “Yah!”

“Guys, I kinda want ice cream now too.” Chris asked quietly.

“Just like a little 6 year old.” JC joked. “Go get some ice cream if you want it. Their selling it right behind us.”

“Yah!” Chris jumped out of his seat and took off.

“Chris stop playing with my hair.” Justin said sternly feeling a hand play with his curls. “Chris your really scaring me playing with my hair and all.”

“Um … Justin …” JC stared at him.

“What?”

“That’s not Chris.” Justin whipped around and saw a little girl standing there smiling. An older lady, probably early fifties walked quickly up to her.

“Oh sir, I’m so sorry for my grand daughter’s behavior.”

“I guess it was um fine, no harm done.”

“He’s got really curly hair grandma.” She smiled up at her grandma.

“She’s got this love for curly hair but she’s never really gone up to anybody and touched their hair.” She explained. JC laughed.

“Well I guess it a compliment then.” Justin smiled.

“I’ve never met anyone with hair curly like yours. It’s like my dolly; my mommy doesn’t want me touching.” The girl spoke softly to him.

“Well you hair is very pretty too.”

“My mommy likes to play with it. Today grandma Louisa did it for me.” She took her grandma’s hand in hers.

“Well it’s very pretty, my name is Justin and that’s my friend JC.” Justin pointed towards JC and he smiled.

“My name is Madeline but everyone calls me Maddy.” She introduced. “Maddy’s for short.” She whispered leaning in towards Justin.

“I think we should go hunny, don’t you wanna see your daddy. He’s off work early today.”

“No, I wanna talk to them.” She huffed, and then her eyes suddenly lit up. “Hey sir, I saw you on the cover of some book... I wanna write a book someday … when I learn how to write.” Justin laughed.

“Well when you do I’ll buy it. What’s it gonna be about?” He asked and pulled a chair out for Maddy to sit down. She gladly took the seat.

“It’s gonna be about my mommy. She’s the best. We watched a movie two days ago and made lots of popcorn. Mommy can’t catch it in her mouth but I can. I did it once.” She said happily.

“Well aren’t you talented.”

“I am. I’m gonna dance when I get all big. I wanna dance like Mya or Pinky. They so good.” Justin looked at JC impressed. Chris came back with his ice cream.

“Hey, whose this?” He asked as he sat down.

“This is Maddy, Maddy that’s my friend Chris.”

“Hello Chris. You look like a man from TV.”

“Do I really?” He asked smiling.

“Uh huh, isn’t that what I said?” The guys and Louisa laughed. “Ya but I don’t remember who, mommy doesn’t like when I watch too much TV, it’s bad for eyes. Daddy says I’ll get fat.”

“Hunny, I’m sure your father didn’t say that.” Louisa defended her son.

“He did too. Said it’s a good thing mommy isn’t fat or he wouldn’t even sleep in the same bed as her.” Justin, JC and Chris looked really surprised. The girl didn’t look affected at all by what she said. Maybe she didn’t know what it meant.

“Well sirs, Maddy had a great time meeting you but we really have to go.” Louisa took her hands and helped her off the seat with her ice cream.

“Bye JC and um Chris. Bye Justin, I like your curly hair.” She waved good bye and skipped down the street with her grandma.

“Do you know her?” Chris asked.

“No, she came behind J and started playing with his hair. He thought it was you.” Chris almost dropped his ice cream.

“What’d you do?”

“Nothing, she started talking to me and she was so cute.”

“She was pretty adorable.” JC agreed.

“Well boys I think we better head back.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Justin waited patiently for her to pick up her phone.

“Hello?” Her sweet voice filled the speaker.

“Hey Rosa, its Justin.”

“Oh hi Justin, how’s it going?”

“Um pretty good. I was calling to see if you wanted to do something tonight or tomorrow night?”

“Um … well tonight I can’t but tomorrow is a good day. What did you have in mind?”

“Well I wanted to drive out to this beach about 45 minutes out of town. It’s really beautiful. I think you’ll love it.”

“Well then I’d love to go, what time should we set this thing up.”

“I was hoping possibly around noon, after lunch or something?”

“Ya sounds good. One o’clock good for you?”

“It’s great, so I’ll pick you up tomorrow.”

“See you then Justin.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki