All of Me by riley


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Why does everything in our bedroom have to be so feminie!" Justin whined, as Madison put a Laura Ashley printed comforter into their cart.

"Laura Ashley isn't just feminie. Its...well-"

"Girly."

She shook her head, "classy."

Justin muttered something under his breath and hung his head low, following Madison threw the isles of Bed, Bath and Beyond. "Maddy," he whined.

"Justin," she said, mimicking him.

"Can we go home now?"

"Justin, we have to get this done sometime." Madison said, not looking at him, putting in another package of sheets into the cart.

Justin was quiet for awhile, following her around the store like a lost puppy.

"Justin?"

"What?"

Madison didn't look at him, just simply reached her hand behind her, and held onto his hand. Justin smiled, and walked up behind her, holding her hips. He kissed the top of her head.

"Why does your hair always smell so good?" He asked, still drowning in the smell.

Madison laughed, "uh, shampoo?" She felt Justin smile against her head.

"No...its more like...champagne, and-"

"Champange? My hair smells like champange?"

"Yeah, and...mm, strawberries. And then it smells like..."

"Like what?" Madison asked.

"Like sweet sex," he whispered into her ear.

"Justin, no it doesn't." Madison said, tilting her head away from him.

"Well it can. I mean, this is called Bed Bath and Beyond. There has to be an isle where everyone screws." He said, and kissed below neck.

"Justin, cut it out. Help me pick out towels."

"What about when we get home?"

"What about when we get home?"

Justin put in a gray towel into the cart, "can we take a bath at home?"

"Justin, we can't buy a gray towel." Madison said, taking it and refolding it before putting it on the shelf.

"Why can't we?"

"Because our bathroom is marble. Gray doesn't go."

"Can we take a bath when we get home? Please? I've been gone a whole week...I've missed you Mrs. Timberlake." He said, giving her a hug, "haven't you missed me?" Madison pressed her face into Justin's chest. It was her favorite thing to do. "Maddy? Have you missed me?"

Madison smiled and shook her head no. Justin let go of her, "fine. I'll take a bath by myself." He said, putting in another gray towel.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki