All of Me by riley


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Wasn’t this what every girl wanted? Here she was, sitting in a four thousand dollar dress, four hundred dollar shoes, her hair and make up done flawlessly. Wasn’t this what every girl wanted?

The flashes from the cameras were blinding, and they made Madison want to turn away. But the arm wrapped around her waist securely prevented her from doing so, also providing the comfort she needed. Together, they slowly walked down the red carpet, and into the building, finally away from the chaos and madness.

“Whew.” Justin said.

“I know,” Madison replied with a smile, “that was intense. As always.”

He smiled. “You look really beautiful tonight.” And she had. The silk, emerald dress she wore fit her perfectly, leaving enough to the imagination.

His smile was contagious. How could she not smile back? Sure, she would have much rather been home, wearing old sweats, lying in bed with him watching television and eating Easy-Mac. As much as she wished very day of their lives could be like that, she couldn’t help loving him. His career was a part of his life, something that made their marriage life difficult at times, but he loved it. She could never hate something he cherished so much. It just wasn’t possible.


The charity event ran rather smoothly, and they were in the limo, heading back to their L.A. home before one.

Justin had loosened his tie and unbuttoned the first button of his shirt, “I’m exhausted.” He said, rubbing his eyes. Madison gently pulled him down so he could lay his head in her lap. He rolled over so he was facing her and placed a kiss against her stomach. “I can’t wait to have a baby.” He admitted, looking up at her with tired eyes.

Madison smiled and shook her head, “what’s with you lately? All this baby talk has come out of no where.”

He shrugged, “I know. But doesn’t that make you so happy? Knowing the fact that soon we’re going to have a child? Our child.”

She laughed and stroked his head, “Justin, this baby isn’t coming next week.”

“I know, I know. If we get started, it’ll be here by June.” He said, grinning.

Madison laughed again, “you just don’t give up, do you?”

He sat up. “If it helps…there is no other person I’d rather be making babies with than you, Maddy.”

She pulled him by the collar onto her lips, “there better not be.” She mumbled.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki