All of Me by riley


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Madison glanced over from the passanger seat at Justin. He looked tired. His eyes were dark, and had little bags around them. His face was scruffy from not shaving. But it was times like these that Madison loved looking at him. He looked more beautiful now than ever.

They stopped at a red light, and Madison took off her seat belt, reached over, and kissed him, firmly on the lips. "I did miss you." She whispered, smiling against his mouth. Then she returned to her seat and buckled her belt.

Justin reached across with a free hand and grasped onto hers and smiled. "I love you Maddy."

Madison smiled. He never called her Madison. "I love you too."

---------------------------------------

Justin and Madison emptied his car, and brought all their new bedroom decors upstairs to the master bedroom suite, which was still empty, except for the bed, and dozens of boxes.

As soon as Madison dropped her things, he took her hand, pulling her to the bathroom. "Bath time." He said, with a huge smile plastered across his face.

Madison sat on the counter as she watched Justin turn on the water. "You know whats awesome about this house?"

"What?"

He turned around, "Jets."

Madison laughed, "you never give up, do you?"

Justin pulled off his longsleeved t-shirt, and unbuckled his belt. "Aren't you going to get naked?"

Madison smirked, "I don't know...maybe."

Justin wiggled out of his jeans, and reached for her hands, pulling her off the counter, "I can help you get naked...you know, incase you need help."

"Oh really..." Madison said, rolling her eyes.

Justin pulled off her sweater. "See."

She folded her arms across her chest, "I didn't say I needed any help. Get in."

Justin stepped out of his boxers proudly, and sat in the tub. Madison turned her back towards him, unsnapped her bra, and pulled down her jeans.

"Good god woman...a thong? Is that even necessary, or are you just trying to tease me?" Justin asked from the bubbling water.

She stepped out of her underwear, and turned towards him. He smiled, like a little kid, and her heart melted. She wanted to feel close to him...right now. Stepping into the tub carefully, she sat between Justin's spread out legs. His arms snaked around her waist carefully, and she leaned her head against his sturdy chest.

"Maddy?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you ever think we'll have kids? I mean, do you want to have kids with me?"

She looked up towards him, "of course I want to have kids with you. Why would you think I wouldn't?"

He shurgged, "I don't know...I've just, never heard you say you wanted to start a family, ya know?"

"Well I'm saying it now. I do want to start a family Justin. I want to have a family with you. And only you." She said, lifting his hand up and kissing it, "you're all I ever wanted and more..."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki