All of Me by riley


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Madison sat on the back porch, watching Justin play basketball from a small distance. For October, it was getting very cold. She said, indian style in a pair of velor pants, and one of Justin's hooded sweatshirts that fell down to her mid thigh.

Justin's cheeks were dark pink, and she could see his breath has he took deep breaths before concentrating on a shot. She smiled to herself. He looked so serious. He would shoot, and if he missed, continue shooting from that same spot, in the same form, until he heard the swoosh of the net.

She didn't hear his cell phone ring, but it must've, because Justin dropped the basketball, and reached into the pocket of his jeans to answer it. He was speaking in a quiet tone. She sat there for minutes, relaxing, and taking in her surroundings.

They had just moved into this house, directly after their honey-moon. The wedding was tiny, less then 50, maybe fewer. Most of the guest's had been in some way related to Justin, whether family, friends, or colleagues.

Madison's guest list included five people. Her brother, Joel, her best friend from childhood, Tabby, her Uncle Jake, and her two colleagues, Simon, and Leah who she works with at W Magazine.

There hadn't been anyone else she could think of to invite. And Justin didn't
second guess her either. As far as he knew, her brother and Uncle were her only family.

Madison snapped out of her day dream when Justin snapped his phone shut and cursed under his breath, but enough for her to hear. "What's wrong?" She called out.

He picked up the basketball, and slowly walked over to her, his feet dragging with each step. "I have to fly out to LA tomorrow, for five days."

"Five days!"

He shook his head, "I know...its a last minute thing."

"Justin," she said softly, and turned her head down, "you just got home."

He sat down on the swing, "Maddy, I'm sorry. There just isn't-" He stopped talking when she stood up and walked inside.

-------------------------------------------

Justin walked upstairs to their bedroom. The door was shut, and he opened it gently. She was curled up on their bed. His side of the bed. Her head was dug in his pillow, and her wavy, long, brown hair was spread out everywhere.

Madison sensed him, but didn't look up. She felt ashamed to be crying over such a silly thing.

Justin kicked off his shoes, and lay down next to her, on his stomach, his head facing her's. Madison turned her head towards him, and he smiled gently, taking her tiny hand in his.

They didn't say anything for a few moments. Justin turned on his side, and pulled her into his chest, spooning over her. "I'm sorry." He whispered into her ear, "I wouldn't go if I didn't have to."

She nodded.

He kissed her head, "please Maddy, talk to me." She bit on her lower lip, not wanting to sob out loud.

"You just got home yesterday Justin...I'm not ready to let you go again." She said, sniffling between words.

"Maybe I could talk to Johnny. See if I can just go for three days instead of five."

She turned over to face him, "its not that Justin. Is this what its going to be like? Gone for three days, home for two, and gone for another five?"

He couldn't answer her. He didn't want to answer her.

She nodded, "that is what its going to be like, isn't it?" He sighed and shrugged. Madison quickly wiped at her eyes, "I can't handle this now, she said, attempting to get up, only to be held down by his arm.

"Don't leave now." He whispered against her lips, "let me just hold you now..."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki