All of Me by riley


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin awoke the next morning at 7:30. Madison wasn't in bed. He reached onto the floor for his boxers, and was unable to find them. He sighed, getting up and going to the bathroom to shower quickly.

When he came out of the bathroom, he dressed, and quickly packed his bag. His flight was at 10:30. He opened the bedroom door, only to be overwhelmed with the smell of smoke. Dropping his things, he ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"Maddy!" He called through the thick smoke, "Maddy where are you?" He grabbed the fire estinguisher out of the pantry closet.

"Its fine! Its okay!" She shouted. She grabbed an oven mit, and opened the door to the oven, releasing more smoke.

Justin opened a window, and slowly the smoke began to clear, "what the hell happened?" He shouted.

Madison coughed, "I was just trying to make you some muffins. This stupid stove over heats!" She said, kicking it. "Fuck." She said, grabbing her foot.

"Maddy," He said, walking over to her, "come here."

She hobbled over to him. She was wearing his boxers, and his sweatshirt. "I'm sorry."

He gave her a small kiss, "don't worry. I'll call someone to have them check the stove out, okay? For the time being, get some take-out, and lay off the Betty Crocker."

She leaned into his chest. He smelled so good. "God, I can't even cook." She said and laughed a little.

He laughed, "yeah, you can't."

She play fully hit him on the head, but then latched onto his waist. "You smell so good."

"I'm surprised I don't smell like smoke..." He muttered under his breath.

"Justin..."

He kissed the top of her head, "We should get going." A minute later, Madison was still clinging onto his waist. "Come on Maddy...don't do this to me.

--------------------------------------------

"Why don't we take my car?" Justin suggested.

"What's wrong with my car?" Madison asked.

"Nothing, I'm just praying it won't break down before we get to the airport."

"Not funny. This car is my baby." Madison said, climbing into her old, black, Jeep Cherokee.

"I say we get rid of it." Justin said, closing the door.

"Not over my dead body."

The car ride to the airport was silent, and it seemed longer than it should have. Madison pulled up in front of his gate, and put the jeep into park.

Justin turned to her and kissed her softly, "I love you..." He whispered against her lips.

Madison slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, "call me when you get there?" She asked.

He nodded, "of course."

"I love you." She let her grasp on his neck go.

Justin reached down into his bag, and pulled out a hat, and a pair of sunglasses. He stepped out of the car. "Hey Maddy?"

"What?"

"Stay away from the stove. Promise?"

She gave a small smile, "promise."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki