All of Me by riley


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The first two days without Justin again were terribly lonely. Madison got most of the unpacking done, but couldn't stand to be in that huge house by herself. She decided to go back to work.

"Well looky' here," Simon Vaugn said, "good god Madison, those pants make your horrifically stubby legs even stubbier."

Madison smiled, giving Simon a kiss on the cheek, "good to see you Simon."

"I'm happy you're back. Especially with my coffee."

"This is the problem with you fags. You don't know real women." Leah DePouis said as she entered. "Maddy, darling," She kissed her on both cheeks, "I'm so happy you're back."

"I'm surprised you even turned away from lover boy. How could you let a man that gorgeous out of your sight Maddy, honestly." Simon said, taking a sip of his grande White Mocha from Starbucks. "You better be careful, or some Gay stud like myself might just snag him off..."

"He's in LA on business..." Madison said. "Gone for five days."

"I don't understand, didn't he just get back?" Leah questioned from her desk.

Madison nodded sadly, "anyway...what have I missed? Anything important?"

"Two cover shoots..." Simon said.

"But we handled them fine without you." Leah said.

"Well that's a relief...not that I don't have faith in either of you but-" Madison was cut short, as her cell phone rang.

"I bet its Justin." Leah said to Simon.

"Probably...he's going to ask her to phone bone I bet."

Leah and Madison rolled their eyes.

"Hello?"

"Baaaby..." Justin whined.

"What's wrong?"

Justin sneezed. "I think I'm sick."

"You sound horrible. Did you take anything?"

Justin coughed, "Yeah...but I don't think it helped much." He sneezed. Madison smiled to herself. She loved picturing him, covers pulled up to his chin, sniffling. It was mean, but, he was cute.

"I think I have the flu." He said hoarsely.

"I've never had the flu." Madison said.

"Me either." They both laughed.

"I want to come home." He whined.

"I miss you." She whispered.

"I need you." He confessed.

"Come home."

"I will. I have to call Johnny."

"Let me know when your flight is." She said, taking a sip of her coffee, "I'll pick you up whenever you get in."

"I love you." He said, just before he sneezed again.

"Love you too." Madison hung up her phone, placing it back in her bag. She sat down, turning on her computer.

"So?" Leah asked.

"So what?" Madison took out a folder from her bag, "I have a lot to catch up on." She said to herself.

"Is he coming home?" Asked Simon.

Madison took another sip of her coffee, "he's sick. He might have the flu."

"Yeah, but is he coming home?" Leah said.

Madison looked up and smiled. "He is coming home."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki