All of Me by riley


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Having him home was like having her heart calmly beating. It was comfortable, and anything other than stressful. She was happy, no matter what had happened at the office that day, or the day before, it never mattered. He mattered to her.

It was just passed five when Madison came home. Justin wasn’t in sight, and she called his name to help her with the groceries. “Justin! Will you please help me?” She yelled from the kitchen.

There was no answer, and she walked down the hallway and down a flight of stairs to the only place she knew he’d be. The studio.

Madison opened the door softly, listening to him humming and fiddling with the keyboard. She couldn’t quite make out the words that he sang, but she smiled happily, loving the sight before her.

After a few seconds of silence when Justin’s hands had left the keyboard, and his voice faded away, she knocked on the wall. He turned, and smiled, “I didn’t even hear you come in.” He said, turning his rolling chair around to face her and patting his lap.

She walked over, sat on his lap and leaned back against him sighing, “I snuck out a little early. Went to get some food for dinner.” She said, kissing the bottom of his chin, “how was your day?”

“Not eventful.” He yawned, “I’ve been down her all day.”

“And that’s supposed to surprise me?” She asked, kissing him. “Come on, I’ll make you some dinner.” She got off his lap.

“Maddy?” He called, still sitting in his chair.

She turned, “yeah?”

She saw him take a deep breath and lick his lips. “You don’t think I’m a wash out, do you?” He asked seriously.

She wanted to ask him if he was actually serious, but the look in his eyes told her he was. “Justin, where are you getting such an idea?” She asked, walking over to him, “you are anything but washed out.” She told him, making him stand up.

“Its just…I mean I’m expected to have this album out in what, five months? I can’t even sit and write one god damn song in a whole fucking day.” He said, “if this isn’t washed out, I really don’t know what is.”

“Hey,” she said, putting her hands on his face to get him to focus on her, “don’t say that. Everyone, artists especially need time. You can’t be rushed, Justin. You need time. You can’t expect to show the world everything you have right away. You just need time.” She said.

He sighed, and nodded slightly, then leaned his forehead against hers. “Sometimes I wonder how you know me so well.” He said, “its like I’ve never spent a day without you in my whole life. And we both know that’s not true.” He said.

She leaned up and kissed him softly, “do you wonder if there are any other two people in the world who are like us?”

“What do you mean?” He asked, looking down at her.

“I mean, do you think we’re lucky? Sometimes I wonder if we’re just two of a kind.”

“The truth is, Maddy, that no one knows me like you do.” He said.

She smiled, “I guess that’s all I need to know.” She kissed him softly, “come on, I need help with the groceries.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki