All of Me by riley


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


September came quickly. The leaves began to fall, changing into their shades of yellow and red, decorating the ground.

It had seemed to be the longest day Madison had had in her office in a long time. There was so much paperwork, too many meetings, and not enough chocolate in the building to keep her satisfied.

She walked through the door, dropping her bag on the floor and pulling each of her stilettos off of her aching feet. She slowly made her way into the den where Justin sat watching TV. “Hey, you.” He said, turning the TV off with the clicker. She stood, a pout on her face and then began walking towards the couch, dropping her body onto it, placing her feet in Justin’s lap. “Long day?” He asked as he began to rub her feet gently.

She nodded, “so much crap.” She said, “I felt like I was there forever.”

“I’m sorry.” He said, kissing her foot.

She smiled slightly, “that helps.” He laughed, and rubbed her feet more. “Is pizza okay tonight? I’d cook, but I really just want to eat crap tonight.”

“Isn’t that what we had last night?” He said, a smirk on his face.

“Shut up.” She said, kicking him. “You like my cooking.”

“I know.” He said. “I have a surprise for you.”

“Oh really? What?”

He slid her feet off his lap, and stood. “This involves you getting off your ass.”

She made a face, “eh, couldn’t this wait until tomorrow?” She joked.

He pulled her off the couch, and they walked upstairs. “Close your eyes.” He said, and she gave him a funny look, “come on, just do it.”

She closed her eyes, and he led her from where they stood by their own bedroom down the hall to a normally vacant, undecorated room. He opened the door, and led her into it.

“Okay,” he whispered, “you can open them now.”

Madison sighed and opened her eyes. They began to water, and she quickly turned to Justin, hugging him, “Oh God, Justin.” She kissed him, turning back to the room, “I can’t believe you did this!”

The room was painted a pale yellow, and boarded with a ‘Winnie the Pooh’ boarder strip. A crib was placed against the wall, filled with stuffed animals. A bookcase was next to it, filled with children’s books. A changing table was completely stocked with diapers, lotions, and wipes. Every vacant corner of the room was padded with stuffed animals.

“Do you like it?” He asked.

She turned slowly and kissed him, “its perfect.” She whispered, turning back to it.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him, “I’m glad you like it.”

He felt her sigh. “You’re amazing.” She whispered. “You even got the little plastic socket protectors!” She laughed, turning and hugging him.

He smiled. “This way, when we have our baby, whenever that is, everything will be perfect.” She stood looking at him, her mascara from this morning began to run. She seemed to be in a daze, “what’s wrong?” He asked.

She shook her head, “absolutely nothing. I just remembered why I love you, that’s all.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki