All of Me by riley


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Alright, so I’ll call you tonight.” Justin said.

“Okay. I miss you.” Madison said, sighing, “I love you.”

“I love you too, baby. Talk to you tonight. Bye.”

“Bye.” She said, hanging up the phone. She walked over to the fridge, emptying out the contents of the crisper, fixing herself a salad. She heard the gate-bell ring, immediately thinking it was Leah, who planned to drop by some files Madison needed for a meeting the following day. She walked over to the intercom, buzzing her in, “come in, Leah, the door’s open. I’m in the kitchen.” She said.

Minutes later she heard the back door open and shut, “do you want something to eat, Leah?” She said, “I was just making a salad, but-” The bowl dropped to the floor, shattering in pieces.

“Look how beautiful you are.” Celeste said.

Madison found it hard to breathe, “What are you doing here?” She made out.

“Madison, you are so beautiful. I’ve missed you so much.”

“Get out.” Madison said, “Before I call the police.” She warned.

Celeste sighed. “I just wanted to see you before-”

“Get out, Celeste. Or I will make sure you are back behind bars in an hour.”

“You’ve really made a place for yourself, marrying that man. He can do great things for you.” She said.

“Don’t even talk about Justin. Get out!” Madison screamed.

“I love you darling. Remember the good days we had? They weren’t such bad times.”

“Sorry, Mom, I must have forgotten about those when you got your ass taken to jail.”

“I’m happy that my daughter will have it better than I did. Knowing that is all I need to know now.”

Madison reached for the phone, “leave.” She said, but Celeste was already on her way out. When the door slammed shut, Madison breathed a sigh of relief, thanking God that Justin wasn’t home.

Hot tears began to fall from her eyes, and she sat down on a chair, putting her face in her hands. She wanted this to change. The person she was now, and the little girl she once was came from two different places. Yes, she was ashamed of her past. She hated her mother for putting her through that. But what she feared now frightened her more than when she was a little girl.

She feared that one day she’d be the same person as her mother, in the same situation.

Justin knew little of her situation with her mother. All he knew is what she told him: That her mother left when she was young, and she and Joel went to live with her Uncle Jake.

The thought that she lied to him was enough to make her ill. Her stomach ached, and her heart raced at the thought of it. But she would’ve done anything and everything to keep him with her. Losing Justin was a possibility if she didn’t tell him the truth.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki