*Eye Candy* by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Ok something was definitely wrong with that girl. All day she had this goofy smile on her face and giggling to herself. Wasn’t shit funny, so what the hell was she laughing at? Something had to have happened after she left the club Saturday cuz that’s the last time I talked to her. I was having a good time with Ronnie or at least I think that was his name. Looking at her he was the epitome of tall, dark and handsome. Had to be no shorter than 6’5, dark brown hair and eyes and the smoothest olive skin I’ve ever seen. Home bred Italian boy. I knew for a fact that he had the perfect genetic make up to have the most beautiful children together. Then she starts to laugh again breaking my vision of that sexy sexy man. What is up with that bitch? I always knew Isabella was crazy but damn today she must’ve forgotten to take her crazy pills.

“What in the world is wrong with you?” I ask.

“Nothing” she sighed. Nothing? Right…. And I’m the Queen of England. And last time I checked I wasn’t a stuffy old broad with a horse looking son.

“Isabella if you don’t tell me why you are laughing like a hyena to yourself I’ll stab you…” gotta find something to stab her with, “with this pop bottle.” Yes I said pop bottle. Think about it. That shit would hurt. All the pressure until it penetrates the skin, you know that would hurt.

“Oh no not a pop bottle” she scoffed.

“Yeah that’s right” Isabella rolled her eyes before throwing a file in the desk right of her. Isabella looked over to the clock before turning her attention to me. I’m starting to get a little scared here.

“Look we have lunch in 15 minutes let me call Krystal to come down here and I’ll tell you together.”

“Can’t you just tell me and I’ll tell her later?”

“What? So you can put your funky spin on it?” Ok so I paraphrase.

“Fine.” Waiting for those 15 minutes is basically killing me. It like walking through the desert with no water, in a pool holding your breath, days without brushing your teeth. Maybe its not that bad but I’m dying to know. So 15 minutes finally came thankfully and she has the nerve to be slow poking!! No that bitch ain’t!

“Krystal meet us downstairs in the lounge.” Of course she’s going to do as such. Like lameiods we still work at the college we graduated from. Damn economy. Around here we’re known as the three musketeers. Can’t find Bella? Look for Dre, don’t know where Dre is, look for Krys, can’t find Krys, sounds like your out of luck.

“I met someone!” she abruptly shouts out. Well duh, that goofy looked on your face says it all. “You did?! Really who?” Now you see how shocked Krystal is and I’m not? I’m sure by now Isabella has told you about Krystal *ahem* randy ways. Anyways gotta heard about things and why he got my girl acting like an idiot.

“Do tell.”

“His name is Justin and I met him at the club Friday night.”

“Wait--that dude that walked in with his ear gleaming?”

“The very same one.” That’s the guys?! Shoot I remember when he walked in. I was dancing with Reggie no Ronnie or was it Roy? Anyhoo I was dancing with him when he walked in a despite being with the man of my dreams this guy, lucky Isabella managed to snag, got a double look from yours truly. No wonder she disappeared so fast. Probably took him home and tied him to the bed post. Poor boy probably still there trying to get loose.

“Girl he is fine!!”

“Yes he is…but um what about that guy you were dancing with? Anthony?” Anthony? His name was anthony?” Damn where’d I get Reggie from?

“Yes remember how you talked to him about the bar first. Said he was your Italian stallion--?” Guess I got a blank stare of my face. I don’t remember that…

“Never mind.”

“Bump all that, what does this Justin look like?” Krystal asked. Still wrapping my mind around the fact that his name was Anthony.

“He’s 6’1, blue eyes dirty blond hair that cropped. Clean cut, well dressed, smell good and girl he’s got himself a six pack!!” Well that got my attention. Six pack? Say what? That could only mean one thing. Both me and Krystal look at each other with eyes as big as saucers. We both scoot real closer cuz we need the good. You know you wanna know just as bad as we do.

“Go from beginning to end. Elaborate and leave no detail untouched.” Just like the ho out of the bunch that wanna hear every single detail of what went down with Bella and this Justin character. Oh who am I fooling, so do I.
“Ok ok, it all started when we got to my apartment….”

Friday night
Whoa he must really want me cuz bu golly if this boy keep up doing what he’s doing he’s gonna suck my tonsils out. Not that I’m complaining, tonsils are so overrated anyways. My deals is that we’re so cause up in the moment that we’re knocking shit over. Now I’m not the tidiest person in the world. At the moment my apartment is in tip top shape thanks to my twin sister Isabelle. Yes we had some lazy ass uncreative parent in the name department. She’s a neat freak. So neat freaky that she will clean my apartment if its that bad which she did last week. I’m trying to keep it up but I won’t be able to do that if me and Justin keep wailing around. And I swear if he knocks over that thousand dollar lamp that took forever for me to save for I will kill his ass, cute or not. Thank goodness for him cuz he stops. Out of breath, he asks me where the bedroom is as subtle as he could.

“Straight ahead on the right.” Then we go for it, straight ahead ahead with walking into anything all the while maintaining that heated lip lock. Finally and shout finally in my head that we make it to the room. Still kissing….still kissing….still kissing then he stops. What the hell?

^*^

Yeah this is so rude of me but I have to do this. I dart from her darkened room in search of candles. For the first time I’m here I notice that she has a pretty nice apartment. Now where would candles be around here? Normally I keep mine in my room but I didn’t see any in hers. I reach for the closet on the right. Linens. Another closet… books. Should I try the kitchen? Plates damn! Where in the fuck are the candles? Does she have any? Isabella pops out of the room and looks at me like a complete ass. If I wasn’t me I’d look at me like an ass too.

“What are you doing?!”

“Got any candles?” Oh I so didn’t like that look that she just gave me. That mix of ‘fuck up’ and ‘dimwit’. At least she’s not wrong. Isabella walks out of the bedroom into another part of her kitchen and hands me two small scented candles. “That’s all you have?”

“Yeah!”

“Ok ok” I was kind of hoping she’d have more because I’d like to see with all clarity the gorgeous woman I’m making love to but I’ll be more prepared next time cuz there will be a next time. We walk back into the room quickly so can stop looking at me like that. Light the candles, crack the window a little, turn on her cd player and find the slowest song I can find before she cracks me up side my head for acting like a mad man.

Felt like sunshine
When we shower'd in the dark
It taste like candy raindrops
Hailing on me, caught in the storm of your love
Precious moments I have captured
Like a picture caught in the frame of my mind
Plus I feel you breathing on me
I'm not lonely cause I have all of these


^*^

Strawberrez and sweet bruises of love
They remind me of the night before
Never felt so good or been so sore
I find myself running back for more cause


See I knew I should’ve ponder more on him after he told Cedric the Entertainer that he’d gut him. Boy started acting like a man possessed, looking through my closets like he live here or something. I’m standing here completely dumbfounded when he finally returned back to me. I’m sure the dumbfounded look is written all over my face.

“When I first saw you I had a vision of making love to you surrounded by candle light, soft music and a cool breeze over us. Only thing missing is the rose petals sprinkled on the bed. So I guess we’ll save that for the next time. Next time? Who said there’d be a next time? He did, that’s who and even when he’s cuckoo for cocoa puffs he’s still the sexiest man I’ve ever encountered and that little speech regardless of its corny factor was still a lot smoother than some game some people have spit to me over the years. So I got for it. Back to kissing, my favorite part. Justin works those magic lips of his while I’m pawing at his clothes. Yup, its clothes shedding time! Yeah that shirt was nice, but I’d much rather see it on the floor along with his jeans and boxers. Each button is frantically opened (exactly why is his shirt so hard to open?!) until I feel more barrier. An undershirt?! What?! What does he need with an undershirt?! Oh forget it, lets just get this puppy off. Shirt be gone…..then I freeze. Oh my word he has a six pack!! Did you hear me?! A six pack! None of my boyfriends ever had a six pack. Well he’s not my boyfriend, yet. No I’m not the clingy type but he’s the one who said we’d get to know each other better. Now I’m sort of regretting this whole dealie. Before me he stands in more physical fitness that has ever surrounded me. Goodness I could look at his body forever but that’s where the problems comes in. My body is small but it ain’t on point. I‘d call my self thick even though people I know don’t think so. 125, well now 122 since I cut back on pop, in my eyes is considered thick. All the fat I have is in my lower regions like hips and ass. With a body like his I’m totally self conscious. What if he thinks my hips are too fat? What about my love handles? What if he thinks my boobs aren’t high enough or the stretch marks on the side of my ass…oh man, I am thinking way too hard on this. Way too hard. That same look I gave him when he was acting like Crazy McGee was the same look he was giving me.

“I can’t do this.”

All I do is think of how I'm hooked on your love
When you showed me what you can do
Last night was beautiful
Everybody thinks I'm crazy
Cause I'm always ..always laughing out loud
If they knew what I was thinking
They would tell me girl follow your heart
And let him no, oh that all I need is more
Of your sweet sweet sweet sweet love


^*^

Muh?! She can’t do this?! Say what? Was I hearing right? Did she just say that she couldn’t do this? She was the one who invited me here! Not that I would’ve turned her down or anything and if she feels uncomfortable then I won’t do anything she doesn’t want but I’m uber confused because the way she was putting on me a few minutes ago was telling me a whole ‘nother story.

“Would you be mad if I asked why?”

“Look at you!”

“Huh? Look at me? I don’t get what you mean.”

“You have like that body! You’re so fit my eyes have to stretch extra just to look at you. I’m here all flabby and stuff…I don’t want you to see me!”

“Um sweetheart I can barely see you in this dark room anyways besides I want you for more than just your body.” Yeah chalk it up now, I know how corny that sounds but it’s the truth. I’m not going to lie and say that I wasn’t attracted to her but its more than that. There’s some magnetic force within her that’s pulling me in. I can’t really explain it but I know its there. Ok so maybe she might be flabby under those jeans, who cares? I’ve never liked a stick anyways. Need something to hold on too if you catch my drift. Why is she getting all self conscious on me now? If it wasn’t for this dark room she’d notice that my abs look a little weird anyways. Plus I have love handles but you don’t see me trying to hide anything. “Look sweetie no one’s perfect, not you, not me, no one. Can you just understand that I’ll accept you flaws and all as I hope you’ll accept mine?” Please let that one work because I still haven’t came down and the way the lights are shining her brown eyes are staring up at me in a way that’s just throwing me over the edge. Suddenly she kisses me with all the might that she probably has in her entire body. I know I shouldn’t mix the Lord here in sex and all but thank the Lord that worked because she ripped those jeans I had on off so fast that even I’m still amazed that they’re laying crumbled at my ankles. The only time we break away is so she can pull her shirt off. GOOD GRIEF!! Damn when I thought her boobs were big I didn’t imagine them to be that big! Could I get any more lucky tonight? Just as fast as she got me out of my pants, I do the same for her.

Strawberrez and sweet bruises of love
They remind me of the night before
Two hearts that throb from a love so pure
I find my self in your allure



“Lay down” I whisper. Laying back against her coral colored sheets, I crawl on top of her. Honestly I don’t know how long we were kissing but my lips were getting a little numb still I continued until my patience within grew depleted. Desperately I had to ….

^*^

“HE WHAT?!” I honestly don’t know why Audrey is looking all shocked. She know white boys do that sort of things. Brothas act like they don’t want to but they want you to do it for them. You know what I’m talking about.

“Yes he did!” And he must’ve done it just right because Isabella’s face is flushed with red. I guess the sheer memory of it still gets her riled up. Now I’m a bit how you say….experienced so something like that doesn’t really phase me. But I can understand where she’s coming from. My first time--first orgasm was at the hands of this southern gentleman Lance. Dowy blue eyes and a head full of fluffy blonde hair looked completely sweet and innocent. That was until he put it on me. Goodness! Makes me all hot just thinking about it. Wonder where he went? Hmmm… “Then he flipped me on my stomach and--” SAY WHAT?! Who is this Justin and why is he turning my girl into a freak? Gotta see this one! Isabella goes on with her story. The further she tells this story the further me and Audrey sit there with our mouths wide open. Man he really did put it on her! This makes me want to reallllllyyyy meet him now! “But that’s now all!”

“Could there be anymore?”

“That was just Friday night. Then there was Saturday afternoon….”

Saturday afternoon

Whoa is my body sore! And my back hurts, well this is going to make my Saturday fun. My eyes slowly open towards my clock that reads 2:12. 2:12?! I’ve been sleeping for 9 hours?! Yeah I didn’t fall off to sleep till 6 this morning, tee hee hee. Still 9 hours?! I haven’t had 9 hours of sleep since college. Wow that’s interesting. Ol’ boy wore me out…..and he’s gone. Yup the other side of the bed is empty but what could I expect. Someone that fine probably got a girlfriend and only wanted a roll in the sack with some strange woman. But then again he did say that he wanted to get to know me. Well if that’s the case I am so not going to be the woman on the side! I don’t play that shit! Its one thing to know of a possibility of Justin being with someone else, its another for fully knowing that he is and still being with him. Fuck that shit. Excuse my language. Oh well, even if its true at least I had myself a night I’ll never forget. He did some things to me no one has. Then the front door opens and closes. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! Was I so embroiled in the heat of passion that I forgot to lock my door?! What if that’s some robber?! Or some lunatic that just wants to come in because they’ve been watching me?! Oh God please don’t let them still my dvd player, without it I’m nothing!

“Hey you….what’s wrong?” Justin? Huh? What’s he doing here? Justin rushes over to the bed and sit beside me. I must be looking like a freak right now.

“Huh?”

“You look all worried--you didn’t think I was leaving did you?”

“Huh?” Oh right…that. I mean I sort of did but I was thinking along the terms of my shit being stole and possibly attacked. Justin’s laughter cracked those thoughts.

“I wasn’t leaving Isabella. I went to get something to eat, hope you like Coney Island.” Aw!!! So he was telling the truth! Aw!!! So he was telling the truth! He wasn’t leaving after all? Jeez boy do I feel like I’m on the highest cloud. Got this sexy man who knows how to get it right in bed and is totally completely kind?

“I do.” Saturday was a learning experience for both of us. Sitting in that bed surrounded by chili cheese fries, Coney dogs and baklava we learned a lot about each other. Lucky boy works at the Ford steel plant on the line. Now anyone who knows anything about the big three (Chrysler, Ford and General motors. I have a distinct feeling there’s someone out there who doesn’t) if you work at a car plant, you get paid. Why I have no clue. All they do is put a few parts of a car together and they get mucho bucks. So he got money, great! Here’s the scoreboard: 1)He’s cute 2)Know how to dress 3)Smell good 4)Knows how to work it 5)Got money! I’m liking the sound of this, definitely liking the sound of this. Of course I tell him about my story. My crappy barely paying job, my family the whole nine yards. Through the hours I’m beginning to see that I’m slowly but surely falling in love with this boy! Man I have got to thank my friends for taking me out to the club!

Sunday morning

She’s so cute in the morning. I can already tell she doesn’t like them because every time I try to wake her she mumbles something and moves her head away or throws the comforter over her. You could say it was my fault, I’m the one who kept her up late last night, wink wink. The feeling that I felt when I first met her proved to be true. I stayed the entire day and night with her to learn about the woman that I’m introducing to momma. Barely any woman meets momma, let alone a woman that I’ve only known a little more over 24 hours but I just feel it. Its genuine you know. This is the last time I’m gonna try to wake her up until I pick her up and throw her in the shower.

“No….too early…” she moaned.

“Isabella you gotta get up now. Time for church.”

“Church?” Yeah you said the same thing too, yes church. I can use my fist and praise the Lord in the same breath. He was the one that gave me all this physical strength anyways.

“Yes church come on.”

“Mmmmmurg.” Ok that’s it. Swiftly I lift her body out of the bed into the bathroom. Hopefully we won’t be too late if she does a quick scrub. “Justin what are you doing?!”

“I’ll set you out something to wear.”

“What?”

“10 minutes, you got 10 minutes.” Before she can say anything I rush to her bedroom and pick out this beautiful white suit. This is night….what kind of material is this? Man the people at my church are gonna be paying more attention to my woman than to the preacher. Ha! Looks like it needs to be ironed…well what did you think I did? Yes I iron. Most of my life it had been just me and my momma so I’m domesticated. Good, wrinkles gone and here she is walking out in a towel looking completely dazed.

“Better be lucky I like you” she grumbled.

^*^
Seriously he better be lucky that I do. I don’t get up this early for church! When I do go at 10:30, not 7:30. Is he trying to torture me or something? This is what it is, torture. I mean we just went to sleep 3 hours ago! If it wasn’t for Jesus, oh boy. So we’re sitting in his church. Knew the boy had a touch of something in him, this church reminds you of one of those old churches where the deacons and ministers look like they’ve been alive since the dinosaur ages, a choir that put the urch in church, a organist who I know will have cramped fingers after service and a congregation that is more hype than a rap concert. People are catching the holy spirit left and right. And what am I doing? Fighting off sleep. Church is all well and good but I’m sleepy! Am I whining?

“I hope I’m not too late” I hear someone whisper. When I look up my heart stops. NO HE DIDN’T!!!

“Nah not too much, hey ma this is Isabella, Isabella this is my ma.” He’s introducing me to his mother?! I’ve only known him for a day and I’m meeting the parental units already? Thank goodness I’m in church or who knows how I would’ve reacted. At the moment I feel as if I’m in an empty classroom and Justin’s mother is the evil diabolical teacher watching and waiting for me to fuck up. Those creepy blue eyes sneaking peaks at me making sure that I haven’t fallen off to sleep yet. But let me tell you I had her all wrong. Reluctantly his mother and Justin back to their home which I must say for it being a bit small was decorated very nice. Very homely it was. Anyways once we settled in for brunch (Leave it to them to consider eating at 11 brunch or just brunch period. Didn’t know people actually had brunch until today!) Justin oh so meticulously left us alone in his kitchen for a quick chat. Uh oh….

“So you’re Isabella?”

“Yes….”

“Honey ease up, I’m not gonna bite ya. Look Justin called me last night at 4:30 in the morning tell me all about this girl that he just had to introduce me to. Know I tell him ’Justin when’d you meet this girl?’ and he tells me ’the other day ma’. He goes on and on and on and on,” and on right Lynn? “about you and how you remind me so much of me and that I just had to meet you. Had to meet the girl of his dreams and boy might I add he was correct. You are the prettiest girl he’s brought home.” Dang its like that? Not that I’m ugly or anything but what exactly has he been bringing home to mama?

“Thank you Mrs. H.”

“Call me Lynn honey.”

“Sorry--”

“No don’t be, its fine. Look I understand your concern. Meeting a boys mama just a day after meeting him is a bit much. Hell I was nervous when I met my husbands parents for the first time and that was 3 months in the relationship. But honey you got the Midas touch and he is head over heels. I’m happy for him. He needs a good woman in his life and I think you’re it. My only concern is that Justin is my own child. Britney hurt him so bad, I wouldn’t want to see him in that kind of hurt again.” Britney? Who in the hell is Britney? Justin didn’t tell me about any Britney. Better get some info on that one later.

“Ma’am though I can’t make any promises, I’ll try my darndest not hurt him.” I guess that answer was good enough for Lynn because her smile was so wide it showed every single wrinkle she’s developed over the years. Ugh. Better hook her up with some Nivea.

“That’s all I ask sweetheart and I said to call me Lynn.”

“Alright Lynn.” Lynn patted me on the hand like some little kitten before getting up to pour three glasses of tea. Justin ain’t slick for this. Mark my words I will get him back. Soon after our little talk he came back into the room with this stupid little grin on his face.

“So you and mama talked?” he whispered in my ear.

“Yes….”

“And she over there cheesin’ her ass off” Yeah she is but I still wanna know about this Britney character.

“That she is.”

“I knew she’d like you.”

“Question,” I should ask about this Britney but I’ll save that for later, “exactly what time did you call her during last night. Majority of the night we were--”

“When I went to the bathroom.” Oh, I thought he was taking a dunk. So he called his mom in the middle of the night to tell her about little ol’ me?! One night and I think I’ve found my husband. Funny I should say that because…
“I called her and told her about my future wife.”

^*^

“So where are ya’ll getting registered?” Krystal asked.

“Marshall Fields” she smiled. Smiling like that should hurt your face, but then again she’s in love. When you’re in love you smile just like that. No wonder she was laughing to herself, ol’ boy just basically told her that they were getting married without even really knowing one another. Maybe it’s the logical part of my brain working but isn’t that a bit I don’t know--early? They don’t even know each other besides knowing that they like to fuck and that he’s hot as hell. Marriage? Marriage? Come on…

“Isabella there’s someone waiting for you in your office.” That could only be one…Like three maniacs we all jump up from the lounge chairs and rush back to the office. My goodness he’s even hotter in bright lights! Krystal is over there about to have a conniption. Girl put yo’ eyes back into your head k?

“Hey” he smiled. Wow look at that smile! Gleaming brighter than that rock in his ear. His eyes haven’t left Isabella which screams love, love, love!

“Hey.” Watching this is so sappy that I think my teeth are starting to hurt. He’s staring directly into her eyes as well as Isabella is staring into his all the while twirling her brown hair around her finger. I think I’m going to be sick.

“Ahem, aren’t you going to introduce us?” I ask.

“Oh um, Justin these are my best friends Audrey and Krystal, Krystal and Audrey, this is Justin.”

“Damn he is fine!” Krystal mumbled under her breath. Yes we all know that, keep ya distance, Ho McHo.

“Nice meeting you Justin.”

“Same.” Isabella is giving us this look like get the hell out of here which I have no problem in doing. Witnessing this love fest is making my stomach hurt. Together we both get out of there….only to perch our ears against the door in the other room. I might not want to see them but I don’t object to hearing them.

^*^

“Now this could be on the grounds of stalking” she joked.

“Yeah but you know you wanted to see me as much as I wanted to see you.”

“Apparently you did to come all the way from the east side for little ol’ me.”

“I’ll go to the ends of the earth for you.” Yeah it was corny and Isabella has no objects with displaying that she thought it was lame. Her two brown eyes roll in a way that makes me wonder how that doesn’t pain her eyeballs but whatever. I am honestly glad to see her. Since I dropped her off at home after brunch over my ma’s I haven’t been able to think of nothing us for her. Crazy huh?

“Yeah you’re right I wanted to see you. I’m glad you came by, are you hungry? We ordered a pizza.”

“Nah I already ate but thanks. Got a little time to spend with me?”

“All the time in the world.” Now who’s the corny one? Together we got to a more secluded part of the college and talk. Well talk and kiss but talk. I told her about what my mama said after she left. She laughed when I told her ma said we’d have some cute kids. That one I’m a little weirded out by. I’ve had some issues with children that at the moment I’d rather not discuss. Thankfully we talked over that until it was time to go back to work. Got myself a good ol’ hearty kiss before we separated. That alone made my day great, this alone turned it bad. As I was walking out I got a phone call…Britney. What does this bitch want?

“Hi Justin!” Exactly why does she sound so happy? We haven’t been together in almost a year and she still calls me like we’re best friends or something. This bitch is the picture in the dictionary next to heartbreak. Every time I think of her I think of the most stupidest moment of my life. Hooking up with her was that one.

“Hi Britney.”

“What ya doing?”

“You’re not calling to ask me what I’m doing, you’re calling for something as always, so what do you want?”

“Well you didn’t have to put it like that.”

“There’s really no other way to put it.”

“Fine there is something that I want. Jessica is having this huge party and Kevin won’t be in town to go with me.” What does this shit have to do with me? She moved on with some fruity dancer and despite it all she still calls on me! Her man ain’t got it like that or something? Not my problem!

“And? Where’s you lackey Jason?”

“Who knows who cares, look Justin you know how Jessica’s parties are. You can’t go to one alone! Will you please come with me?!”

“No Britney.”

“Please!!!!” Ugh her voice is like nails on a chalkboard and it doesn’t help that her southern accent makes it 10 times worse. “My whole reputation is riding on this!!!”

“And? Do you honestly think I care!”

“Yours is as well!”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“If you don’t come to this party with me I swear Justin this will blow up in your face.”

“What will?”

“You know what will” she says almost diabolically. Then it clicks, I know what will blow up in my face. Shit! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Damn! Have I covered all the swears? This is not the time for that shit to come out! Not when I just found someone that could possibly be something special to me. No one knows about this beside me and Britney. I hate that she can hold this over my head but she has the power. I know I won’t say anything but she will because that bitch got some loose lips and flap them to anyone willing to hear what she has to say just so I can do what she want. Why did I hook up with her again? Oh wait I remember, cuz the male in me wanted to tap that ass. Bad choice huh? Now I have no choice but to go with her to this stupid party or else.

“Fine--I’ll be there.” I can see her now, smiling her ass off cuz she got me right in the palm in her hand.

“Good I know you’d see it my way.” And what that she’s gone. Fucking bitch. If anyone ever found out it’d be basically the end of me. Mama would be mad, my boys would be shocked and Isabella? Gosh I don’t even want to think about what she’d do if she found out.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki