*Eye Candy* by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Strangling….stabbing….nah too much blood. Strangling might work, well wait no because then it will be more than obvious that I killed him. You’re probably wondering what I’m talking about. I’m talking about my boy Justin here. I’ve known Justin since we were both young. The J boys, Joshua and Justin, he’s like a brother to me and though I don’t admit it much I love him to pieces. But if he shoots off at the mouth one more time I think I will kill him. See the thing here is that he met someone. Wouldn’t be the first time he has which is fine but there’s something about this Isabella chick that has him climbing the walls. Isabella this and Isabella that, I swear I feel like I’m dating her! They’ve only been going out for a while and I think my boy is head over heels. Now don’t get me wrong I’m happy for him but you know how it is sometimes when you’re alone and you have the one friend that just won’t shut up about their love life and how fantastic it is? Oh come on, yes you do, we’ve all had that one friend that seems to subconsciously rub it in your face that they’re more than overjoyed. You’re not trying to be jealous but damn when you’re constantly hearing these amazing blowjobs and fantastic mind blowing orgasm or just the way she laughs when you tickle her on that little part of her neck you can’t help but get a little green eyed. Right now he’s talking about her again and different thoughts of death are playing along in the top of my mind.

“I just don’t understand why she’s pulling back from me. Things were going good.” Wait huh? Pulling back? Not the happy go lucky couple! I had tuned him out a long time ago figuring he was talking about how they spent the afternoon at the park watching butterflies or something lame like that.

“Well what happened?”

“I asked her why I haven’t met her family yet.”

“And her excuse?”

^*^
My excuse was that my family is just a little different and that I’m not too comfortable with him meeting them just yet. Of course Justin was a bit offended. I met his mother 5 seconds after sex and now he’s desperate to meet family. Dang I didn’t think he was all that serious about this whole marriage deal. We’ve only been together for a month and he’s constantly asking me ‘when am I gonna meet your mom?’ or ‘when am I gonna meet your sister? Or your dad?’ Its complicated--really. I want him to meet my family but its just weird and I’m sure that if I do introduce him to my kooky family he’s gonna high tail it out if here holding onto those Diesel jeans. No one would really understand where I’m coming from with this. I have a pretty odd situation when it comes to family. Because of my family paranoia I haven’t really seen much of Justin. Too scared to come around and a barrage of questions. Like that’s really going to stop him right?

“I want you to come over tonight.” But whhhyyyyeee? Why ask dumb questions? I wanna be over there just as much as he wants me to be over there. Justin is one hell of a cook (thus making me like Lynn even more) and I want to be with my pookybear. Yes I said pookybear, shut up. But I know if I go over there it’ll be the same ol’ same ol’. Lately I’ve been coming up with these bullshit reasons for not spending time with him. “Oh I have to wash my hair” or “Audrey is having an Audrey moment.” I think the last time I saw him was around 2 weeks ago. He’s probably thinking that I want nothing to do with him anymore which is far from the truth. My Justin withdrawals are heavy. And when I say heavy I mean heavy, like shaking and shit. Maybe you would actually think I was a crackhead looking at me. I’m barely eating and he’s constantly on my mind. And you’re probably wondering--so if its that bad then why haven’t you seen him? So what, he’s asking about your parent’s whoop de doo. Krystal and Audrey said that too but they already know about my parents so it’s not so simple for them to say something. I can recall the first time they met my parents when they both stayed home for Christmas break. Now I can’t imagine what Justin would.

“Actually I’m a little busy tonight--”

“Painting your nails?” Oooh, he sounds annoyed.

“Something like that.”

“No Isabella you’re coming over here tonight.” Excuse me? Is it just me or did that just sound like a demand? If I recall correctly, yes, yes that sounded just like a demand! Nobody demands Isabella Alandra Saunders anything!

“And I just told you that I’m busy toni--hello? Hello?” Oh no he didn’t just hang up on me! You know what, fuck it. He want me to come over so bad then fine I’ll do just that but best believe he’s gonna get a fuckin earful once I’m there. The ride there was filled with anger. I’m still trying to get over the fact that he just hung up on me! I’ve never been hung up on! I’m the hang up-ee if that makes any since. I’ve watched enough soap operas to be overdramatic, I’m never supposed to be the one to be hung up on. And its not helping that every song that’s playing on the radio is feeding into my irritation. Get gone by Ideal…. Hmmm, what is this old school night or something? Anyways about a hour thanks to rush hour I make it closer to Justin’s. Fool would have to stay on the other side of town but just to piss him off I stop by a Starbucks just to waste some time. No point of arguing with no caffeine right? I can feel my cell just a vibrating in my purse knowing full well that its him calling trying to figure out where I am. Don’t worry about that homes, you’ll know what I get there. Trust me.

So you're coming to my house ok, so
Tell me if you're gonna stay
If you feel you can't resist my ways, So
Say what you got to say
Let's be forward as we cut the chase
Tonight we go all the way
Do you want to get busy
And you know I'm feeling jiggy
Cos tonight we're gonna play

No point in waiting for you to call
2 hours straight no word at all
Time to get down for the physical
Been so long can't wait no more

Don't be shy we can get it on
So give it up cos the night is young
You can't be trippin' when I'm feeling this strong
And you can't deny that you dream of me every day


^*^

I know she has gotten my calls. This is the last one before I give up. Funny, still didn’t answer that one either. Every since I brought up her parents she’s been acting weird. Damn all I wanted to do is meet my future in-laws but if its gotta be like that, if she gotta hide shit from me then maybe we don’t need to be together. She makes me feel good but someone making you feel good and someone wanting to be with you are two different things. Got me so twisted I’m over my boys complaining like a little bitch. My best friend Josh or J.C. to some leaves across the hall from me. He’s like the older brother I never had. Sad to say sometimes he’s like a father figure as well being so logical with his thoughts. I know he’s probably tired of hearing about me and Isabella (I noticed he rolled his eyes when I mentioned her name upon entering his apartment) but I need to talk to someone. This isn’t the kind of thing I want to bring to mama just yet.

“Hey man what’s up” he greeted.

“Everything.” He can tell it must be something big because I only scratch my head when something ain’t right.

“Come on in.” Josh’s apartment reminds me of Isabella’s which makes me cringe. This is perfect. Got the damn girl on my mind, she’s ignoring me and I’m sitting in a duplicate of her place. The place where we’ve made love so many times that its not funny. “What’s going on.”

“Its Isabella,” eye roll from Josh, “I don’t know what’s going on with her but she’s ignoring me.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know….I just don’t understand why she’s pulling back from me. Things were going good.” Really I don’t understand it all. Can somebody explain to me why meeting her parents are such a big deal? Last time I checked I thought girls loved introducing their boyfriends to their parents. I know Britney almost hopped out of her shoes to introduce me to those country hicks she call parents. But I can’t talk I’m a country hick too. Still her family takes the cake. Anyways Maybe
Josh will give me some insight.

“Well what happened?”

“I asked her why I haven’t met her family yet.”

“And her excuse?”

“That it was something their weird or something. I don’t know, some lame excuse. Am I not good enough to meet them or something?”

“Justin let me be honest with you and don’t think I’m fruity or anything. But you a good guy you know. Why are you worried so much about her family? Apparently they must be something else for her not to want to introduce you to them. Have you ever thought that maybe they are some oddball people that she just doesn’t want to expose you to?”

“I don’t care if they’re the Flintstones.” Then I hear a knock across the hall. Two fucking hours and she just now shows up? “That’s her.”

“Do I get to meet this beauty of yours?”

“She might not be in the best of moods, maybe next time.”

“Alright, well I hope everything works.” J.C. gives me a pat on the back as I get up from his couch to meet Isabella. There she stands in a crème off the shoulder sweater and jeans so tight that her booty is just begging me to release it. No, no, no J, think with the right head, think with the right head!

“I see that you’ve made it 2 hours later” I chided. She turns to face me which makes me breathless. Might I remind you that I haven’t seen her in 2 weeks. Its almost like seeing her again for the first time. Once more I am captivated by the beautiful woman before me. I’d better stop this before I turn into a pile of goo.

“I was thirsty.”

“I could’ve made you something to drink.”

“I didn’t want what you were offering.” Ouch my girl is feisty as you can see. Right now I’m so pissed off and horny that I can’t think straight. My mind is so far off that I almost didn’t hear her say this. “Anyways you want to meet my family so bad, come on let’s go.”

“Huh?”

“Tonight you’re gonna meet my family.” So all it took was to get pissed and yell at her just to meet her family? This is going to be a strange relationship if I have to make her mad just to do some simple shit. However its gotten what I wished and here I am in the passenger seat of her car on our way to meet them. I wonder what they’ll be like. I wonder if she’s like her mother or her father. Will they like me? Will they hate me? Why am I asking myself this? Why am I so nervous, I asked for it. Soon we’re pulling up to a rather large tan brick house not far from Isabella’s apartment. “Alrighty, we’re here” she snapped. Man is she pissed. Gonna take a whole night of loving to repair this damage. Together we step out of the car and head up the matching brick pathway to their front door. Different color carnations decorate their lawn and porch. Mama must be a gardener. We wait a while before the door opens. A tall man, maybe an inch or two taller than me opens the door. Ok…so Isabella’s father is white? She never told me she was biracial. This man looks like Charlie Gibson, you know the Good morning America guy? I’m not seeing the family resemblance but whatever. Maybe she looks more like her mom.

“Izzy!” he squeals.

“Hey papa Ray.” The older man steps aside to let the two of us in. They embrace which makes it clear that they are pretty close. His smile is so wide that it makes me wonder when was the last time he saw Isabella?

“How are ya kiddo?”

“I’m good and you?”

“Fantasmic now that you’re here.”

“Where’s dad?” Huh? Now that was confusing. She was holding on to her father…so why is she asking for her dad?

“He’s in the kitchen finishing up on dinner. Who’s your friend?” Isabella lets go of her papa and comes by my side. Holding onto my hand as if everything has been kosher she smiles over to me then back to her father.

“This is my boyfriend Justin, Justin this is my papa Ray.”

“Nice to finally meet you, Isabella has been running her jib jab about this Justin guy. Oh Justin this and Justin that,” Isabella’s cheeks are flushed with redness. So her family know about me? Why did she wait so long to bring me by if they already know? “Its about time we’ve gotten a glimpse at the man who’s captured my daughters heart. And you’re right Isabella he is the cutest boy ever.”

“PAPA!” Her father chuckles at her embarrassment as well as I do. So I’m the cutest boy ever? Never knew my girl was a valley chick but whatever.

“I thought I heard Izzy’s voice!” My attention turns to another man that walks into the living room. Uh….muh? He’s the complete opposite of Papa Ray looking like Blair Underwood’s long lost brother. Around his waist is a tight white apron with a few red stains on them….apron….stains….OH-MY-WORD

^*^

Yup that was the look I was waiting for. The look when Justin put two and two together. Now you can see why I haven’t really wanted to introduce him to my family because my family is the most unconventional family in the face of this earth.

“Um Justin this is my dad Trevor.”

“Nice to meet you” he squeaks out.

“Same here son, wait a minute….is this--is this Justin?”

“Yup.” Boy is my dad cheesin his ass off. He’s just happy I didn’t bring home another ‘thug looking boy’ as he put it. He was highly unimpressed when I brought a Method Man look a like for Sunday dinner once. Or totally disgusted when Donald who looked like Nelly walked across the threshold. But then again he was none too satisfied when I brought that older man over either. ‘Dating yo daddy’ as he put it. But this look, this look that he’s giving Justin seems all well. Looks pretty happy that I made a choice up to his standards. Now all that is left is making sure Justin doesn’t faint. His face is looking paler than normal.

“Well its nice to meet you son, we’ve heard all about you. Was wondering when we’d finally feast our eyes on the cutest boy ever.” Never should’ve said that. They’re never going to let me live that down.

“Nice to meet you too.” Justin’s still in a state of shock. Well boy be prepared to be even more shocked a little later on.

“We are you all hungry, I just finished up with some shrimp Creole and I have some of your favorite key lime pie cooling.” Seems like every time I come over here Daddy has some delicious treat for me. So guess who’s staying for dinner? Justin will just have to be uncomfortable. He’s the one who desperately wanted to meet my parents now he’s doing it. I’m not all that comfortable myself in this position but when he mentioned key lime pie all those afterthoughts went out the window.

“Sure that’d be great.”

Dinner was extremely quiet. Only the scrapes from out forks are making noise. Well that with the occasional question towards Justin’s way which is making the decision worse and worse. And thanks to Papa Ray he’s about to make it even worse.

“Izzy have you heard from your mothers?” Ah the dreaded mother question. Wait and see.

“No I haven’t talked to them since we got back from San Fran.”

“Isabella! Why haven’t you waited so long to call your mothers? I’m sure Angela and Carol are worried.”

“Papa they went to Aruba for their honeymoon. When I called it just rung. Figured they extended their stay or something.”

“Maybe we ought to call them” daddy said a bit worried.

“Yes let’s.” Quickly Ray and daddy walked out of the kitchen to call my-ahem mothers. It was a lame attempt to get out of the kitchen so I’d have a chance to explain to Justin my family situation. Before I started we’re a bit quiet. There’s really no way to jump right into this.

“So can you see why I wasn’t so hyped up on about introducing you to my family?”

“Um--yeah, I can understand.”

“Can I explain it all?”

“You don’t have to.”

“My mother Angela married her college sweetheart that happened to be a woman, Carol. Just because they were gay didn’t mean they didn’t want to have a family. So another gay friend of hers, daddy offered to be the father. Daddy’s the only man mom has ever slept with. And when she got pregnant, boy she got pregnant huh? Me and Isabelle spent 6 months a piece with our moms and dads. Most people think its pretty far out but I mean that’s just how its been for us and our kooky family. I’ll understand if you want to drive off into oblivion, just drop my car off tomorrow.” I reached over into my purse and handed him my keys. I was waiting for him to pick them up and do just that. Honestly I believe he would. I’ve seen it happen before. Remember Method Man I told you about? I was surprised that he returned my car that next day.

“Nah I’m not gonna need that.” Instead he hastily got up from the table and walked into the den where my fathers were sitting.

“Mr. Saunders, Mr.---?”

“Jordan.”

“Mr. Jordan, please let me apologize for my behavior. This has nothing to do with your choice in one another. I just had to process a huge load of information all at one time. You two as well as Isabella’s mothers have done a fantastic job raising her and if I have offended you I’m sorry.” My fathers were truly impressed as well as I was. Wow, that’s the first time anyone have ever done that. I love this man. Oop, did I just say that I love him?

“Quite alright son. We totally understand all the plights of Isabella’s family life and we’re more than impressed that you factored in our feelings as well as our daughters.” both of my dads got up and gave Justin a huge hug so tight I’m sure that busted his liver, kidneys and bladder. “Now lets eat some pie.”

^*^

Could tonight get anymore crazy? My girl has been raised by a group of gay people and I’ve had Key lime pie for the first time. With all seriousness thought despite the oddity of it all I had a good time with her dads. Man that feels weird to say.

“Well I’m going to drop him off and call it a night.”

“Alright dear we are so glad that you two stopped by.”

“And don’t be a stranger Justin! You’re a bright young man with a delicious sense of humor.” Um…did he just hit on me?

“I won’t” I smiled. One more hug and we headed out to the car. On the way back we talked some more about her family. How they all met and what not. Apparently daddy (not papa Ray) is her biological father, interesting.

^*^
Just cuz I’m pale don’t mean nothing. Anyways I tell him some more. My daddy is a chef which explains his delicious meals, papa Ray is a financial planner and both my moms are teachers. So how in the hell am I so poor? You would think with all those parents I’d be banking. You’d think they’d hook my up with some cash flow every now and again but alas they do not. That’s a different story in a different time. Justin’s over there looking like he’s in la la land so I zip it till we get to his place.


Got to keep in going so we get, hot
Forget about the clock so we don't, stop
You got to keep it coming
Be a man and make a stand
Lose control

I know you think you're ready but I think not
So come a little closer and guess what
I'm gonna tell you when you hit the spot
Tonight it's on

So you're coming to my house OK (So)
Tell me if you're gonna stay
If you feel you can't resist my ways (So)
Say what you got to say
Let's be forward as we cut the chase
Tonight we go all the way
Do you wanna get busy
And you know I'm feeling jiggy
Cos tonight we're gonna play



“Alrighty, we’re here. I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“Why would you call me tomorrow when you’re gonna be here?”

“Come again?”

“I have 2 weeks of pent up sexual frustration-- you do the math.”

How's it feel tell me what's the deal
No need for lies got to keep it real
Took so long why'd you hesitate
That's why we're hooking up so late

If I didn't bother to step to you
You'd be out first base wouldn't have a clue
I bet you're glad that we be getting it on
I gave you the feeling and hope that you're here to stay


^*^

Got to keep in going so we get, hot
Forget about the clock so we don't, stop
You got to keep it coming
Be a man and make a stand
Lose control

I know you think you're ready but I think not
So come a little closer and guess what
I'm gonna tell you when you hit the spot
Tonight it's on

So you're coming to my house OK (So)
Tell me if you're gonna stay
If you feel you can't resist my ways (So)
Say what you got to say
Let's be forward as we cut the chase
Tonight we go all the way
Do you wanna get busy
And you know I'm feeling jiggy
Cos tonight we're gonna play


Sometimes I get a kick out of being domineering with her. Not that “you do as I say” kind of shit but the demanding type that shocks her for a minute then she folds sort of stuff. I didn’t have to tell her twice what I wanted because she knew she wanted it just as bad. I’m just that good. Two weeks of not getting none sure can wear you out. Good thing it’s a Friday cuz my back is so sore from all of that, to be standing on the line for 9 hours would’ve killed me. Isabella is curled up in my arms and boy does it feel great. The whole two weeks had been away from her was pure hell without her touch. Now that I have it back I swear no matter what happens I’ll never be without it.

All I want to say
Is that I won't forget you
Or the way I step to you
Memories can fade
But in my mind you'll always stay
Just lay with me and make it last forever


That is until some asshole being to band on my door like a maniac. Making sure not to wake her, I get up from the bed to answer the door.

“Justin I need you!” Being very early in the morning and exhausted from 5 hours of love making my mind had yet to grasp a crying Britney in my arms and a fuming girlfriend standing a few feet away.

**Hey just wanted to say that the Mis-teeq cd which all these chapters are based on came out yesterday. Pretty please buy the cd, they could really use the support here in the states and its a really good cd, trust me!!


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki