*Eye Candy* by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


So that’s Britney? That bleach blond country sounding hussy is the girl that hurt my baby? Why I oughta--Wait no, no point of going out there acting like a hoodrat. In fact I’m going to go out there and be a skeeze.

"Justin!! Justin!!" I called out pretending like I don’t know she was there. He looked like a deer caught in headlights. And if I wasn’t standing here when that bitch just bombarded her way in he would’ve got 101 questions. "Justin the bed is cold without you" Ok here goes my academy award entrance. "Oh Hi…I didn’t know someone was out here." Girl you should’ve seen her face when I came waltzing in out in the bed sheet. Turned whiter than she already was.

"Uh….yeah unfortunately."

"Well aren’t you going to introduce us?" Britney squeaked. Bitch I don’t want to know you! I’m just out here marking my territory. And my territory happens to be standing off to the side in black boxers.

"This is my girlfriend Isabella, Isabella this is--"

"You’re EX Britney. Finally nice to put a face to the name."

"So you’ve told her all about me?"

"No story left untouched. Even a few from Lynn. I know all about you."

"And what exactly do you know?"

"Enough to generalize how I feel about you."

"And that is?"

"That--"

"Hey….. this shouldn’t take long. I’ll be in there in a second." I know he did not just cut me off! Worse, brush me off for this stick with hair! Then he really looks at me. I mean really looks at me with pleading eyes. Better be worth getting shafted Timberlake. But before I go I waltz right over to my man and give him a tempting kiss. "Don’t be long." Sedectively with a switch in my step I walk back to the bedroom to let him know what will be waiting and to let her know whats going to go down once she’s gone. "Oh yeah nice meeting you Bridget."

^*^

"Ooooh did you see that? Did you see that shit? Damn my girls hardcore! You should’ve seen the look on her face. Between you and me I wanted that panther that my girl turns to in the bedroom on unleashed on Bitchey. I mean a true cat fight. Two hot chicks, rolling around, skin on skin, boobs and--

"Justin!" she called out. Thanks a lot Britney. Break my heart and my luscious sex dream.

"What?"

"Kevin broke up with me" she whined. About damn time! Maybe I should send him a fruit basket. Probably the best decision that boy has made in all his life.

"Good get out before he get into deep like I did."

"Aw Justin come on. Do you really hate me?"

"Come Britney--fuck, I don’t hate you ok? I can never hate you," later I will so eat those words, "but I don’t like you."

"Well pretend, tomorrow is the 31rst."

"And?"

"You know what the 31rst is." I do? Man better reach deep in the old noggin of mine. What goes on the 31rst? I try to think of everything. Shit, now I remember. Damn the thirty first came faster than I imagined. "Fuck I almost forgot."

"How could you forget?!"

"I just did, jeez I didn’t mean to."

"Well you know we have to go together."

"Why do we have to go together?"

"Because" she whines. Have I told you how much I hate to hear her whine. Imagine this, a hurt alley cat, nails on a chalkboard, your grandmamma from the south (don’t front most of ya’ll got one from down south) scratchy brakes and a hot mike. Got it yet? Ok all of those combined sound like heaven compared to her whinnying. I’m just dying to say why again but that ol’ country accent of hers is just ear splitting so I’ll just go it. Just one day can’t kill me right?

"Fine, fine."

"I’ll pick you up at 3."

"Alright." Thank the Lord she retreated. Kind of figured she’d stick it to me just to make my dick mad.

"Tell you um….friend I said bye."

"She’s my girlfriend and I’ll tell her that." *SLAM* Just because she was semi decent didn’t mean I wanted to see her mug anymore. When I walked back into the bedroom Isabella was sitting up against the headboard, her legs spread open. I love this girl. With a smile I snaked my way up between her legs to her upper torso.

"You’re such a bitch, you know that."

"And you love it don’t you?"

"More than you know baby." Happily I kissed that beautiful girl to remind myself that it was all real."

"So you got anymore in ya?" she slyly grinned. Of course I have some more in me. I’m a man! Slowly she laid back, alerting me to get in my A game. Have I said that I completely absolutely love her enough?

I can hardly get to sleep
You're in my head it's getting deep
That first stage clue, I'm crazy for you
When my feelings start to show
When my body tells me so, I know it's true
It's beginning to feel like, beginning to feels like love
Like the sun on my skin on a hot summers day
Like a song in my head that won't go away
Like the smile on my face 'cos you make me happy


^*^

I don't want to be jealous of my best friend. I want to be happy for her like a good friend should but today I just cannot really help it. Today is her third anniversary with Justin. And boy is he going all out. Damn its just three months, I can't imagine what a year would look like. He's already called up here a gazillion times for her and to top it off he sent her 4 dozen roses! 4!! Really, what is she going to do with 4 dozen roses?? Hmm? A bit much don't you think? Yes I sound jealous. Never had any guy do something like that for me. Normally they hit it and go about their business. Audrey said I should stop with my quote/unquote ho activities but most of these men ain't like Isabella's man. Most of them just want pussy and keep stepping. So I just get what I get and keep stepping too but as I see her sniffing those flowers for the umpteenth time it makes me kind of wish there was a guy out there to sweep me off me feet and make me feel like a queen.

"Hello?....hi baby....yes I got the flowers they're wonderful thank you!" Can you guess who that is on the phone? "Really? A surprise? What kind of surprise? you're not telling me?" Duh bitch that's why its called a surprise. Sometimes my girl can be a little dumb. "Ok I guess I'll just wait till then. Can't wait, bye." Giddy as a school girl she comes skipping along on her tippy toes. "Guess what ya'll--"

"Justin has a surprise for you, yes we heard" I said flatly. I didn't mean to sound so dry but she's talked about him all day yesterday and today. ENOUGH.

"Um....yeah, anyways I wonder what it is?"

"Maybe he's goning to ask you to marry him." No Audrey! Don't feed into her dreams!

"Nah kind of early don't you think?"

"Why not? You two are inseparable. I could believe it if you came in here tomorrow with a ring on your finger." Just when I thought my girl's logic had kicked in that goofy little grin grew on her face letting the two of us know that she was really taking what Audrey said to heart. Right about now I could get up and beat her with my shoe.

"You think so? Wow, what about you Krystal? What do you think?"

"I don't know" I mumbled. You know the I don't know without words...mm-umm-mm, if that’s right.

"Well I don't know about all that either but I could imagine him being my husband though. He's not like any other guy I've been with." Blah blah blah here we go again with the he's not like any other guy I've been with speech. Heard it a million times, today makes it a million and one. She talks for awhile so I space out until she's out of the room. The only way I came back was from Audrey throwing a paper ball at my head.

"Earth to Krystal, what's wrong with you?"

"Huh?"

"You alright?"

"Yeah I'm alright, why do you ask?"

"Cuz you seriously seem like you're PMSing or something."

"Come again?"

"Isabella was there talking about Justin and you turned total green eyed monster on her. She was just trying to ask you a question and you basically shunned her off like it was nothing."

"Well excuse me for not wanting to hear the I love Justin story all over again. We've been hearing it for the past few months."

"And? We're all the same way when we hook up with someone, quit acting like a jealous bitch." Whoa hold the fuck up! I love Audrey and that's my girl but she totally stepped over the line with that one. I know I'm a jealous bitch but I seriously don't need her telling me that.

"I know you just didn't say that" I snapped.

"Um I think I did. You've been sitting over there grimming her every since she got that phone call from Justin earlier today. What the fuck gives dude? Its not her fault that you fuck em and forget em." Right now its taking my all not to jump over this desk and pound the living shit out of her. Friend or no friend, how dare she talk to me like that?!

"You know what at least I got the balls to admit she's getting on my fucking nerves. You just sitting there with that cheesy ass grin on your face for her like you happy and shit. You ain't happy for her. You just as angry if not more because she keeps parading Justin around here with flowers and lovey dovey phone calls. That shit is annoying and I don't care if no one don't like it especially you."

"No Krystal you're the most jealous! You're about to shit your shorts because someone other than you is in love. Get a clue! Maybe if you didn't prop your legs open every time the male species came around then you'd be in the same position she's in."

"You know what Audrey FUCK YOU!"

"Sorry Krystal, I'm not spontaneous like you, I don't fuck girls." Alrighty now, that’s it. Its time to go crazy on her. Quickly I jump up from my desk and so does she. Its like a wrestling match, we're both standing eye to eye waiting for either one to make a move. hot breath streaming from out nostrils pouring down on one another in a rage. Ready to claw each others eyes out, pull every strand of hair when--

"Uh…… what are you guys doing?"

^*^

Everyday feels so special just like the first
You caught me by surprise I thought love would hurt
I'm ready for whatever you got to give
And I'm not looking back no more I wanna live
And I'm so glad I found you

I can hardly get to sleep
You're in my head it's getting deep
That first stage clue, I'm crazy for you
When my feelings start to show
When my body tells me so, I know it's true
It's beginning to feel like, beginning to feels like love
Like the sun on my skin on a hot summers day
Like a song in my head that won't go away
Like the smile on my face 'cos you make me happy


Alright…..tuneskees of love a playing, candles all lit up, food finished all that’s left is my lady. She should be here soon. Boy am I nervous, that’s how I know its real. You only get nervous when you’re totally in love and with the stuff on my mind I have every right to be nervous. What if she says no? She could you know…and it doesn’t help that I have two different questions. She could say no to both! J.C. thinks I’m overreacting here. Maybe I am--Maybe I’m not, who knows.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

Sometimes I don’t understand why she knocks. She has a key, she could just walk in but I’ll indulge her just this once. When I opened the door my breath was caught in my throat. She looked…ah amazing. Got some blond highlights in her hair and this beautiful pink dress that looks like second skin on her. And get this, stilettos! Love it when women wear stilettos, something about them just makes a woman so sexy.

"Uh Justin, can I come in or are you just going to stare at me here all night."

"Tempting offer but I guess you can come in" I joked. Playfully she pushed me to the side and walked into the dimly lit apartment. A small gasp escaped her from the awe of its new décor. Guess she likes that huh?

"Justin this is beautiful!" she sighed, "when did you do all of this?"

"When I got back from work. I wanted to make today special for us baby."

"Aw!!" she cried. I didn’t mean to make her cry, I just wanted to make her happy. Oh wait duh--not tears of sadness. Sometimes men are dumb. You see tears, you think you’ve done something wrong. Isabella turned to me and jumped happily in my arms. "Oh Justin this is wonderful." If she thinks this is wonderful just wait till we get to that bedroom, yow! Here I go thinking like a man again.

"I’m glad you like it sweetheart, are you hungry?"

"Uber." Dinner was served up by yours truly. I made her favorite, marinated grilled chicken breast and grilled asparagus. No wonder she stay so small, anyways with some persuading I convinced her daddy to make some more of that key lime pie. I don’t know what he puts in that shit but its amazing. Probably put crack in it or something to get you hooked.

Baby now I'm loving you (I love)
I know what I gotta do
There aint no life here without you
I'll build my whole world around you
So now I make you a promise
Stay true be fithful and honest
Let's take this journey together
For worse or for better


My baby is so sweet! For our three months of being together he really went all out. Flowers, dinner, dancing--the works. But I can’t help but wonder if he has something else up his sleeve. I mean seriously what man would do all of this for just three months. As we’re dancing I felt Justin sort of pull away from me. Looking deep into my eyes he slowly get down on one knee. OH LORDY!

"Isabella," my heart is beating so fast it should just jump out of my chest and put me out of my misery. "I know its only been three months and I love you more than what I could ever express. I know its not enough time to get married" damn, "but if its alright with you, I want to give you this." Ok he’s still pulling out a ring box. That’s still good right? Right? "This is a promise ring. If you accept, then I promise together we’ll further explore out love for one another. And when the time is right, I promise to give my heart and soul to only you." AWWWW Jeez! All that time I worked on my make up is out the door. Boy got me crying like a newborn.

"Of course I accept" I sighed. The cold band of the ring slides up my ring finger. Perfect fit! I’m holding this boy to this promise too. Better give me his all cuz I know I’m giving him mine. But he stays on his knee…ok… "Justin you can get up now."

"I have one more question."

"Alright…"

"Move in with me."

I can hardly get to sleep
You're in my head it's getting deep
That first stage clue, I'm crazy for you
When my feelings start to show
When my body tells me so, I know it's true
It's beginning to feel like, beginning to feels like love
Like the sun on my skin on a hot summers day
Like a song in my head that won't go away
Like the smile on my face 'cos you make me happy


That was three months ago to this day. So far living with Justin has been, well interesting. Had to get used to all his traits as well as he had to get used to mine. That first month was something interesting. You know that boy spits and leaves dried up in the damn sink! Well we so had to fix that fast. He’s a bit more trained. I am too. I know he was getting sick and tired of me leaving my junk all over the place, so I shaped up. Isabelle hasn’t been over to help clean so I leaned all on my own, proud of me? So far things has been great though. Six months strong! Everyday I look at this ring on my finger and imagine it all. Isabella Timberlake has a nice ring to it, don’t you think? Justin and Isabella Timberlake. Three kids, a dog, white picket fence, two car garage…hmmm.

"Bella? Bella?"

"Hmm?" Dang Justin, just snap me out of my dream why don’t ya? "Sorry, day dreaming."

"About?"

"Uh…monkeys" I lied. His face was like huh? But if I told him I was dreaming about marriage and kids he’d probably flip.

"Right….so me and Josh are going to Chris’ football party so I’ll be late."

"Alright, want me to leave the top lock off?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, I’ll see you later then."

"Alright, bye lovely" he smiled before giving me a kiss he knew he had no business giving me. It was one of those kisses that makes you want to drag him in the room and go crazy on that but I know he has to go to the party so I’ll refrain till he get back. The night grew long and boring. Isabelle is still out of the country, Audrey is out with some new guy she met, Krystal…haven’t really talked to her much. We only talk every now and again at work but never really outside. Every since that day I found her ready to throw down with Audrey, she’s been acting like a bitch. Who would want to fight Audrey? She’s like the sweetest person. Girl is trippin. Anyways I tried to find some things to occupy my time, so I decided to rearrange my baby’s closet. Make it a little more organized you know. But when I did that I found something. Something that I know for a fact that has just ended this relationship.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki