*Eye Candy* by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


So the power couple is no more huh? Sitting at my desk, from afar I see Audrey consoling Isabella for the past few days. The scowl on her face basically tells me ol’ boy wasn’t what he was cut up to be and now she’s here looking like a train wreck. Didn’t I tell you it was too good to be true? Well I didn’t say it in those exact words but you got the gist of it right? Two people that happy just ain’t real in this day and age. People don’t get married no more. Love isn’t real either. The only that is for certain is that heartbreak is eventual and sex is constant. Why do I say that? Cuz a whole bunch of assholes out there who’ll break ya heart and the only thing that matters in this world is sex. Not love, sex sorry if that’s too blunt but it’s the truth. The sooner Isabella, hell Audrey too realize that the better off they’ll be. I mean seriously Justin as good as he was looking? I’m surprised it lasted this long. Probably got some hottie on the side or something cuz a man that look that fine ain’t down with just one girl. Hmmm I wonder what his number is? Together they get up and walk together to the bathroom. I only say little comments to Isabella when its absolutely necessary. Audrey? Who’s that again? Don’t talk to her since she think she got all the answers. Actually right now she do have all the answers. Like what the hell happened to Isabella and Justin. Time to go snooping.

"When will he just leave me alone" Isabella cried.

"Honey he loves you, he’s trying to win you back."

"Well he should just stop. I told him that I’d come back once the divorce is final, kaput. Still he keeps calling me, leaving me these teary eyed voicemails."

"Teary eyed? Girl, guys don’t cry for women! Are you sure this is the right decision? I mean he did say it was in the midst of being finalized."

"In the midst…Audrey that’s just not good enough. I don’t think I could respect myself or him for that matter being with him while he’s still married. I just can’t." Better get away from the door fast because I am ready to scream and I don’t want them to know that I’m listening in. So he’s married?! MARRIED?! What I fucking tell you? Huh? What did I say? Told you this Justin shit was too good to be true. He’s constantly up here giving flowers and taking her out and shit. And he’s married. Damn this is deeper than Bold and the Beautiful. I can’t believe this!! I am beyond shocked.

^*^
I understand that Audrey is here for me but at the moment I just want to run and keep running. I don’t want to hear Justin’s damn voice messages, I don’t want to keep getting these long ass back to back hand written love letters at my door or these super long emails that have to be broken up because he has no more room. I just want to take forever off and run away form all my problems. And I know just the person to help me.

"Sorry dear but I can’t do that." Well there goes that idea. I went straight to Carol my other mother. Carol in all my life always helped me run away from my problems. She was my scapegoat. If I didn’t want to confront something, she’d do it, if I didn’t want to be bothered with something, she’d do it, if I wanted to just leave everything to the wayside she’d let me. And now that I actually need to do as such she won’t. What the hell? When did this all come about?! Right after work I asked her to help me get away. Kind of like run away to her parents summer home in St. Clair Shores. The perfect place a little off a lake that would help so much right now. And she says no. Great.

"But whyyyyeeee?" Oh goodness I sound like Britney.

"Because from what all you’ve told me you need to hit this head on. Running away from Justin isn’t going to help."

"But you always help me run, plus I could use the exercise." Carol laughed and walked away from the table to get another cup of coffee. Not that I’m gay or anything but I could understand why my mother was attracted to her. Carol was beyond gorgeous. So much that even I was jealous of her looks. If I could sum it up in one person that she resembles I’d have to say she looks like Halle Berry with more height and a body of a goddess. Looking at her you’d never know she was 41, more like 21. She’s so fit that she makes my body look like goo. Where she finds the time to work out I do not know. Maybe its all the coffee she drinks. Like now.

"I know and any other time you have to run, I’ll help. But this time I’m not. You and Justin are so solid. When I see you two together I just think about the glimmer in both of your eyes. That’s the same glimmer me and your mother had. Honey I want this for you. He made a mistake ok? He didn’t tell you that he was married and yes that’s much but you can punish him in other ways. Withdraw having sex with him for a month," shit like I’m gonna do that in the company of Justin. With his moves? I think not, "stop cooking for him, force him to watch Lifetime. Anything, just don’t give up with you have with him." Great advice mama Carol but he’s not the one that totally crushed you.

Gave you my love and I can't get it back
Gave you all my time and I can't get it back
Now the ring that you gave me
You can't have it back
Cause it's not going down like that

Gave you my time and I can't get it back
Gave you all my love and I can't get it back
Now the things that you gave me
You want them back
But it's not going down like that


^*^

Ok I’m going to tell everyone everything tonight. Mama, Josh, Chris, Isabella, everyone that matters. My only problem is exactly how? Josh and Chris might not be as hard because they’re friends. Mama and Isabella now that’s something else. Mama is family and she is going to have a conniption. Isabella is the same. She could barely take that whole marriage thing, now this? So this is what I’m going to do. Sit them all down on the couch and tell them together. Then if mama wanna kill me than Josh can hold her back and when Isabella faints Chris can catch her. Sounds like a plan right? I call Mama first to tell her to cancel all her plans and come over. Chris is next, walk over to Josh’s tell him. The last person to call is Isabella but of course as always she doesn’t answer her phone. She’s still extremely pissed at me which she has every right to be. I just wish that she’d hear me out. I miss her so much you know. The other night I found myself crying like a chump because I couldn’t find that picture we took in my mama’s backyard. How could she just up and leave me like this? Leave with my heart in her possession. I don’t think she’s realized how much pain I’m in without her. Every time I try to tell her she never answers her phone, send back a letter or reply email. I’m starting to think that I’m doing this all in vain. Maybe she doesn’t want me anymore. Maybe she’s moved on. God I hope she hasn’t.

^*^
Verse one when we begun
You know you have a sista on sprung
When we hung
Cause a brotha was nice with his tongue
As we played every day
You always knew just what to say
As we laid and planned to get married the very next May
As time moved on, we were torn
You used to love me from dusk 'till dawn
Now you trippin' from night till morn
You've changed your song
See you can no longer keep me warm
Cause the loving we shared was gone


This song is not helping at all. I mean seriously Mis-teeq is one of my favorite bands but when you’re going through man problems ‘Can’t get it back’ is not the song you want to be listening to. Have you read the lyrics? Or have you at least heard the song? Its just feeding right into my frustrations. Yet here I am sitting in my funky sweats, hair looking like shit (time for a perm) eating a whole bag of WOW chips (Which I know will be later regretted. Anyone who has over ate any of these chips know my future dilemma.) listening to my Mis-teeq cd. I’m so comfortable in my spot that regardless of the fact that I don’t need to be hearing this song, I’m too fucking lazy to get up to turn.

Cause you better know
That you can't get back
What you put in this relationship
I'm telling you so
Cause I can't get back
All my kissing and hugging and loving
So I'm telling you

Verse two, now we're through
Out my life and away love flew
And it's cool
Put the glass shoe on another young fool
Cause I had slept
While you crept
Can't take the heat so away you step
Now upset
And don't come back for nothing that you left
I gave you my all
But if it's too small
I can't call
Cause every playas got to ball
As seasons change
You couldn't hang
But if you think your coming back for this ring


Got that shit right. I agree with that last line there. Justin may be on my shit list right now but I’m still feeling this ring of mine. Maybe I should just slid it on the other side, the right said. Should’ve listened to Halle Berry.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*KNOCK*

Who the fuck? Isabelle doesn’t come back for another week, Audrey is gone to dinner with her parents and Krystal who knows. So who the hell is at my door?

"GO AWAY" I called out over my blasting music.

"Its Britney." Oh hell no. This bitch is at my house? On my turf? Don’t she know that’s lethal and unsound? Do she really want her ass stomped in because right about now I can take all my frustrations on that pretty little face of hers. Fuck up Justin’s pretty little wife. Yeah….I should just do that. That is if I wasn’t so fucking lazy.

"OHHHH IT’S BRITNEY, THEN GO AWAY AND JUMP OFF A CLIFF. AND MAKE IT A HIGH ONE!!" Don’t need her beating statistics by surviving do we?

"But its important" she whined.

"NO ITS NOT!"

"Yes it is!"

"NO ITS NOT!!"

"YES IT ISSSSSSS" Damn! How in the world could he have married that? That voice my goodness!! That shit would just make me want to blow my ears off. Not wanting to hear that voice anymore, I got up from the couch and opened the door. She looked shocked by my appearance. Yeah I’m shocked too. I saw myself in the mirror an hour before.

"What do you want and make it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll snappy."

"There’s something I need for you to see."

"Like what?"

"Change your clothes and I’ll show you." Why I gotta change my clothes? I’m comfortable in what I’m in. And plus she wants to show me something not the other way around. But the look on her face is killing and if she keeps it up I might go to jail for murder then.

"Fine, have a seat." I walked into my bedroom and pulled out something clean enough for Princess Bitchney.


Then you better know
That you can't get back
What you put in this relationship
I'm telling you so
Cause I can't get it back
All my kissing and hugging and loving
So I'm telling you

Gave you my love and I can't get it back
Gave you all of my time and I can't get it back
Now the ring that you gave me
You can't have it back
Cause it's not going down like that

Gave you my time and I can't get it back
Gave you all my love and I can't get it back
Now the things that you gave me
You want them back
But it's not going down like that


"Oh my gosh, is that Mis-teeq I love that group!" Note to self: Burn cd. If Britney likes it, I will hate it. There will not be a comrade relationship here amongst ex-girlfriend and wife. Sorry I just won’t leave it open for to find something that we both like. With a pair a clean jeans and a tank top I come back out. And this bitch is eating my chips. Well that’s ok, looks like she had a lot. So she’ll be on the toilet like I will later.

"So what’s so important I have to see?" I asked stepping into the living room.

"Something I know for certain Justin hasn’t shown you." Now I’m intrigued. He has more that he hasn’t mentioned?

"Hmm if that’s so then lead the way Barbie."

"Britney" she corrected. I know her damn name, I just like to get on her name wrong to annoy her. As we were leaving out I had yet to notice the someone was leaving a message on my answering machine. Oh well I’m sure it wasn’t that important.

^*^

"Hey you’ve reached Isabella and Isabelle Saunders. We’re not home right now so if you’re ever so kind you’ll leave us a message, bye!"

"Isabella plllllease pick up phone. This is so important, I really need you here" I said. Chris, Josh and mama are all sitting on the couch wondering why I’ve summoned them over. We all waited for about an hour for her to come but there was no use. She wasn’t coming. And I need to tell them this now.

"Justin can you just tell us?"

"Yeah man what’s so important?" Josh asked. Well here it comes. I took a deep breath and turned to face the three. Isabella should be here but I can’t wait for her. It took a while to gather myself. The three are looking at me with concern but dare not to touch me. They know how I get when I’m a little nervous. Well a little is an understatement.

"Ok the important thing I have to say is that….after me and Britney decided to get a divorce….we had a child." SILENCE….silence….and um more silence. They all knew about me getting married. The kid? Yeah that’s new. Mama looks like she’s seem a ghost, Chris’ mouth is open with shock and Josh look frozen. Oh wait till they hear the next part. "And that’s not all, well you see he’s…"

Cause you better know
That you can't get back
What you put in this relationship
I'm telling you so
Cause I can't get back
All my kissing and hugging and loving
So I'm telling you

Gave you my love and I can't get it back
Gave you all of my time and I can't get it back
Now the ring that you gave me
You can't have it back
Cause it's not going down like that

Gave you my time and I can't get it back
Gave you all my love and I can't get it back
Now the things that you gave me
You want them back
Cause it's not going down like that



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki