*Eye Candy* by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 15
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Well this is the last chap, thanks you guys so much for reading! And special thanks to my Detroit girl Kween, my loyal replier,lol thanks so much!


Dang last night I almost slept with Joey, a man I’m not physically attracted to. Got him back home shaken from everything and jeez almost slept with him! Sex is sex yo. You will sleep with Kool moe dee to get your rocks off sometimes. Sex my friends is a tricky thing. But I didn’t, I couldn’t. Something deep down inside wouldn’t let me. I can’t do that to Justin. Speaking of him he’s been on my mind all night. I wasn’t really fair to him huh? Upon learning about the real reason he gave up Cooper. I have a new found respect for him. I’m sure it was hard to do that let alone not to tell anyone. Maybe I’ll call him in the morning, see if we can set up something so we can talk. Funny because minutes later I get a phone call that would make me see him a whole lot sooner.

^*^

Oh my poor baby! I can’t believe I’m here at a hospital! Here I am laying in my bed trying to let this wrinkle cream work when I get this phone call from Sinai Grace telling me that Justin has been in a car accident. CAR ACCIDENT?! And above all, he’s been drinking? My boy doesn’t drink. Or at least I didn’t think he did. Oh Lordy what am I gonna do? He’s my only child you know. Without him I’m nothing. I’ll just have nothing to live for, nothing at all. The only people I could think of calling for support were his friends Chris and Josh. I need them there with me before I flip my lid. Oh wait, I gotta call Isabella. I know that they haven’t been on the best of terms with one another since Justin’s ‘surprise’ but even I think she’d want to know.

“Hello?” sounds like she’s been sleeping.

“Isabella…honey Justin’s been in a car accident. We’re here down at Sinai Grace, do you think you could just come down here? He could really use you honey.” Well she was there faster than I could imagine, completely in tears. Which in turn made me cry. She ran right into my arms and we held each other for awhile. Aw see, see those tears? Those tears aren’t something you can fake here. She still loves him, I knew it.

“Do you know what all is wrong?” she hiccupped. All she hiccups when she cries? Oh my baby, that’s so adorable.

“No we don’t know, the doctor hasn’t told us anything. Can I talk to you for a second?”

“Yeah sure.” Together we walk around the corner so those nosey dosey’s don’t listen to us. I’ve got to get these two back together, I just have to.

“Honey I know you’re mad at Justin at the moment about everything that he just threw out on us. I can understand how that would rattle you up some, but honey he is just a wreck without you.”

“I am the same without him.” Well that put a smile on my face. At least this might be a sign of something good right. “I was upset with him but tonight before all of this I was going to call him, take back a few things I had said to him. Maybe see where we could go from here.”

“That’s great dear, all I ask is that you hear him out. And if it doesn’t work then it doesn’t work. But please keep this in mind. He’s never talked like this about any girl until he met you. He didn’t even talk this way about Britney and he married her. He is head over heels for you honey.”

“I’m head over heels for him too.”

“That’s great” Maybe this will work out after all.

^*^
Why is this taking so long? We’ve been here for like 2 hours and we still haven’t heard anything! For all we know me might have just broke a nail or something. Then again if it was that simple we more than likely wouldn’t be sitting here like this. And what could make this nerve wracking wait even better? Britney’s here. She would just have to pop in and make an already bad night even worse. And she just keeps shooting off at the mouth. Running around in those damn heels like a chicken with her head cut off to anyone who looks like a damn hospital worker screaming:

“What’s wrong with my husband! What’s wrong with my husband!” Interesting how he was her husband when needed be but those 6 months we were together she was with that one guy, Kevin I think. Crazy bitch. “What’s wrong with my husband? His name is Justin Timb--”

“Britney will you just calm down?” Lynn moaned. All the southern in her voice just came out. I guess she was sick of holding in that southern accent.

“How can I calm down mama Lynn?” The look Lynn gave her was classic. It was like one of those looks like I know you ain’t talk to me looks. Lynn wasn’t too hip on Britney and she probably never will. She told me when Justin first brought her home she had a bad feeling about her. Hmmm her feeling was dead on huh? Instead of saying something to Britney, Lynn grabbed my hand and took me up to the front counter.

“Excuse me, hi we just had someone come into the ER, his name is Justin Timberlake. I’m his mother and this is his fiancée. We were just wondering if you could tell us anything? Anything at all?” The nurse looked up at us with a smile. See what a little old southern lady with a smile can do compared to a loud boisterous cajun?

“Ok, I’ll go check on that for you.”

“Thank you” Lynn smiled.

“FIANCÉE?!” Ah here we go. She’s ready to pitch a bitch. Right now is really not the time to fuck with me Bitchney. It’s really not the time. “What do you mean she’s his fiancée when he’s still married to me?! We’re still married, hello!!” Ok granted Britney is a good inch or ok maybe half an inch taller than me but I’m about to let loose.

“Britney, so us all a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!! You been shooting off the mouth all night and quite frankly I’m sick of hearing your voice. If you don’t shut that hole in your face, I will go crazy on you. Do you want to see me go crazy? I’ll go crazy! Don’t make me spilt yo wig!” Sorry had to get ghetto there but that girl brings the worse out in me!

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Should I show her?

“It means if you don’t zip ya lip you will be admitted as a patient by my hand and trust me I know exactly how to hurt a stick like you.” I see that shut her ass up real fast.

^*^
“Alright ladies lets stop with the immaturity ok?” I said stepping in between them. This is mainly for Britney’s sake. Isabella will kill her plain and simple.

“Well tell her to stop looking at me all stupid” Isabella said pointing towards Britney.

“Britney, go over there and get a drink of water or something ok?”

“Whatever” she scoffed. I looked back at Isabella who was still eyeing up Britney. Between you and me I kind wanted to see something go down. Those two going at it. Maybe fall to the floor, stop, look into each others eyes. Slowly move towards each other and start making out. Great stuff! Well I am a guy! Stop looking at me like that!

“Don’t pay her any mind, she looks stupid at everyone.” For the first time since she arrived she smiled. Glad that I could do that for her. Things between here and Justin have been rocky. Her being here is a sign that things just might work out for the two of them. Then he can finally stop crying. Dude been crying like a baby for the past few weeks. Anyways we talked for a while slowly she’s starting to cool a bit. Then I hear a pair of flip flops flapping along closer to us.

“Bella?” she called out.

“Belle?” Isabella left my side and ran to embrace her sister. TWIN SISTER! She has a twin? A hot twin?! Well I mean Isabella is hot so obviously her twin is. Her hair is just as long as Isabella’s, just styled different and she has this fresh tan. Jee whiz! I know this is the wrong time to think this but my goodness she is a vision. I’m smitten.

“I’m so sorry I haven’t been here for everything” she crooned.

“Its alright as long as you’re here.” Gotta get my name out there. So I cleared my throat a little to get there attention. “Oh um Isabelle this is Justin’s best friend Josh. Josh this is obviously my twin sister Isabelle.”

“Um older sister by a minute and 44 seconds thank you,” she smiled. This smile will be the death of me, “Nice to meet you Joshua.”

“Same.” That’s all I could say? Same? How long has it been since I hooked up with a chick? Way too long. Hopefully she can help me out with that.

^*^

As we waited I introduced Isabelle to everyone since she’s been gone to over Greece. Isabelle joined the army right after school and still works for the government as an accountant. Working for the government has made her so anal. Get your mind out of the gutter. Despite our opposites we’re still each other’s best friends. This was the first time we had been separated so long but we still kept in contact through emails and stuff. You should’ve saw her face when I somewhat introduced her to Britney.

“You know I can kill her without anyone ever find out you know?” she whispered to me. Gotta love family. Lynn warmed up to her just like she had with me. Chris and Josh, whole different story. Do they honestly think I don’t see what’s going on? Both of them are straight crushing on my sister. Josh looks like he want it more though. Too bad we’re not triplets then everyone could be happy.

“Excuse me are you the family waiting for Justin Timberlake?” the doctor asked. I don’t like his face. He has a solemn face where you really can’t tell if something’s good or bad. Kind of reminds me of Dr. Bob on As the World turns. You know Chris and Tom’s dad? The gray guy married to Kim that had an affair with Susan who’s daughter Alison is marrying Chris? Never mind.

“Yes we are, can you please tell us what happened?” Worry is painted all over our faces. Even Isabelle’s who doesn’t even know Justin.

“Well as you all know he was driving drunk and crashed into a pole. Because of the way the car folded on the right side he dislocated his shoulder, broke his right arm, right hip and nose from the impact of the airbag.” Oh my goodness, my baby broke his nose?! Oh no! He might be looking like Michael Jackson! Notice how I haven’t even thought about other problems. “He has had a little damage to his liver but we’re managed to help him there. He’s sedated but he is open to see guests. I recommend that only one person goes in at a time for at least 2 minutes so he can get some rest.”

“You go first baby” Lynn smiled. How can she smile at a time like this? Her son’s nose is broke!

“Why me? That’s your baby Lynn.”

“You’ll thank me on your wedding night” she whispered to me. Oooh Lynn!

“Why does she go first?! I’m his wife!!”

“Have you ever fought with someone whose learned 60+ ways to kill a person without dropping a single drip of blood?” Isabelle asked her. Damn even my sister is hardcore. Now that really shut Bitchney up.

“Go on honey.” Man am I nervous. After hearing all that shit that happened to him plus with me being the wicked witch, I have no clue what I’m going to say to him when I first see him. I don’t know how about, “hey there great to see ya breathing, wanna blow job to make it up?” Trust me those can work wonders. Make a man do what you want, make him forgive you…but even I don’t think that’s going to work. Slowly I edged into his room. A million beeps are playing through the room. Then I see him….LIKE WHOA. Yeah I dug in the archives like Mya for that one. His entire right leg is in a cast as well as his right arm that’s hoisted up on some rack thing. And he’s sporting the Rip Hamilton mask. I have a distinct feeling ya’ll don’t know who I’m talking about, so those outside of Detroit and don’t know a thing about basketball, lets just say he’s rocking a backwards Hannibal Lecter mask except its clear. Well I could’ve just said that at first, I don’t know. I’m so nervous right now that I’m babbling, even in my thoughts. He looks knocked out…oh my baby is all hurt thanks to me. This is all my fault. If I would’ve listened to him then he wouldn’t be in this predicament. Jeez I’m no better than Britney. Ok maybe that’s pushing it, I’m a little better than Britney. Just a little though, a smidget. See what I mean about the babbling.

Sometimes you get happy
Sometimes you get blue
No matter the reason life's about what you do
A little by little you make it somehow
No use for your worry the time is now.



“I look like shit don’t I” he groaned. Leave it to him to joke around about this.

“Yeah.” I’m standing up against the door because I’m so scared that if I move I’ll collapse.

“Why you standing so far? Come here.”

“I’m no sure if that’ll be a good idea. I just might fall.”

“I’ll catch you.” Yeah with that one arm? Sure…Don’t need him to breaking his only working arm, so I made it surprisingly over to the side of his bed. Here I go crying like a bitch but I couldn’t help it. His mask is so….masky. And he has scrapes and cuts all over his body. Slowly so I wouldn’t hurt him I slid my arms around his waist and held him. We laid there for a few minutes before I moved my head. Justin, still sweet as ever wiped my tears away. “Don’t cry, I’m ok.”

“Just barely, you look like you have a craving for Chianti and fava beans.”

“Shut up” he laughed.

“Justin….do you think there’s somewhere in your heart to forgive me? I mean I’ve been so mean to you these past few weeks unlike the loving girl I should’ve been.”

“No you had your reasons and I understand that. If the tables were turned I can honestly say that if you popped up out of nowhere with a husband and a child who knows what I would’ve done.”

“Yeah but I could’ve been way more understanding. I’m so used to running away from everything. I don’t want to run away from this anymore, I don’t want to run away from us. I could’ve lost you tonight. If I did then you would’ve died thinking that I hate you. I love you Justin, I love you so much and I don’t care what I have to do to prove that.”

“My dirty underwear for a month” he mumbled.

“Huh?”

“Prove you love me by washing my dirty underwear for a month.” See why I love him so much? Though the dirty underwear is much…I’ll do that and more. Wait of course there’s more, this is Justin of course. He’s not letting me off that easy. “…and foot massages and unlimited key lime pies.”

“Anything else?” I laughed.

“Blowjobs whenever I want.”

“You’re pushing it Timberlake.”

“Aw come on, I won’t be able to get my swerve on with a damn broken arm and leg. You know its all leg work.”

“Fine, but not at some oddball times like when Josh is over watching a boxing match or something.”

“Deal.”

“You know this means I’m going to have to move back in with you.”

“You better” he smiled.

“Yeah cuz you missed me that much huh?”

“Like hell baby.” AW! He missed me? Of course he missed me cuz I missed him too. I missed his big ol’ head taking up most of my pillow, taking up most the cover, drinking all the orange juice, farting up a storm (I’m not going to lie I do the same thing), snuggling up to me on the couch while we watch a movie, holding my waist in the morning as I’m washing my face or dancing alone in the middle of the floor to whatever is on the radio. Yeah I miss that punk. “Gimme a kiss.”

“No Justin.”

“Aw why not? You’re supposed to.”

“I only said that to blowjobs not kisses.”

“I could use one of those right now too.”

“Boy!”

“Ok ok, just a kiss. Come on! I haven’t had one in ages, please?”

“Ugh fine.”

“Just watch my nose.”

“Sure thing Marcia.”

“Ha ha funny” he said sarcastically. Slowly I pull the mask off so I don’t hurt him. Damn this thing is tricky. After about a sold ten minutes, three tries and his whining (see already getting annoying and I just got back together with his big head) Finally he’s free and I lean into to give him a kiss. Leave it to him to deepen the kiss further and further until I hear him scream. Oh my gosh what did I do?! Startled, I jump back and scan him to see what I’ve done. His hand jumped to his nose. OHMYGOSH! I hit his nose! He told me not to! Shit! He’s here screaming like a banshee. “AHHHH!!! AHHH!!! MY NOSE!!! MY BEAUTIFUL NOSE!!! I’m just kidding” he laughed.

“WHAT?!” He was playing?! You know what…

These days
I'm walkin' on air
Just jump if you dare & we'll fly (we'll fly so high)
These days
I feel so alive
Wherever we fall we'll survive.



^*^

When are these two gonna go to their own damn place? Hell I swear every time I see either one of them their in this heated lip lock on my fucking couch. Josh got his own damn place, so does Isabelle yet here they are like two teenagers getting randy on my couch.

“Don’t ya’ll have somewhere to go like ya own damn place?” I yelled out. Uh huh that stopped them.

“Quit hating J” Josh groaned.

“Yeah well quit trying to make babies on my couch.”

“If they make babies before we do then I’m pitchin one!” Isabella with her slow ass finally got her clothes on and came out to the living room where me, Josh and her sister were all sitting. “Let me guess, caught them making out huh?”

“Yup.”

“Quit hating ya’ll!” Josh said rolling his eyes.

“I’ll do that when you find a new phrase. Quit hating is so 1998 k?”

“Yeah whatever, where ya’ll going?”

“Wedding planner, today daddy is going with us to help with cake and champagne.”

“Leave it up to daddy.”

“Must have to perfect champagne for a wedding” she mumbled. Her dad wasn’t letting up on that food. I was secretly hoping that he’d cook for our wedding. That dude know how to cook. Sad to say cooks better than mama but he is a chef after all.

“Sounds like him, before ya’ll go we got some good news.”

“Yes….?”

“I’m moving in with Josh!” Well damn they’ve only been together for 2 months. Girl got him sprung. Wait I can’t talk, after three months I asked Isabella to move it with me. Damn, what is it with these Saunder’s girls that got me and Josh jaded?


Some people look forward
Some people look back
It's now that we're living & thats a simple fact
Don't ever forget it & don't be confused
Don't live to regret it or you will lose.

These days
I'm walkin' on air
Just jump if you dare & we'll fly
These days
I feel so alive
Wherever we fall we'll survive


“If I live to never taste another piece of cake or another glass of champagne it’ll be too soon.”

“I’m sorry, my dad is the food czar. Everything must be up to par or its not worth consuming.” So is that why his food taste so good? Cuz he eat it 100 times over? After a good two hours of tasting this cake and that cake. Drinking this champagne and that champagne we finally settled on some cake imported from France and 1920’s age champagne from Sicily. Might I add I am so glad her family is footing this bill? This fairytale wedding has got to be close to a million dollars. Me and Brit’s was like what $400? And that was including her dress.

“Well I’m not going to say anymore, he’s being great, both of your dads.”

“Yeah…”

“So how long you think its going to be before Josh and Isabelle is going to be going through this?”

“Seeing the way they’re going at it? Give or take 5 months?”

“Totally” she giggled wrapping her arms around me. “The Saunders will be no more. Isabella Timberlake and Isabelle Chasez. Hmm Chasez…Isabelle Chasez sounds so exotic.”

“And Isabella Timberlake doesn’t?”

“Does it to you?” Isabelle Chasez….yeah well it does sound exotic. Wait why am I even thinking about this?”

“Yeah whatever, we’re not thinking about that. We’re thinking about us. Can you believe in one whole month we’re going to be husband and wife?” Got that divorce on a roll. As soon as I was out of the hospital it was final. Some people thought I was crazy for jumping in another marriage but I could really careless. I’m happy with my Bella, its just feels right no matter how fast.

“Oh I can believe it. I knew it when I saw you that night at the club. I was like oooh wee! Fine ass white boy, know how to kiss, know how to dance, marrying that one. Making that one mine.”

“Is that so?”

“That is so.” Dag she really thought all of that? Secretly I knew it to. When I saw her I was like mmmhmmm yes, that’s the future Mrs. Timberlake, even though I had a Mrs. Timberlake filing papers for divorce. Sometimes a first marriage doesn’t always work out. Look at mama and my dad, they didn’t work out. Neither did Paul but I’m not going there. I know this second time around will work, I just know.

Whatever we try
Whatever we do
We live & we die
It's all up to you
A new life will grow & follow it through
And rivers will flow & dreams will come true.


^*^

These days
I'm walkin on air
Just jump if you dare & we'll fly
These days
I feel so alive
Wherever we fall we'll survive


Happy anniversary…..Happy anniversary….happy anniversary…HHHHAAAAPPPYYY ANNNIIIVVEERRRSSSAARRYY

That song is never going to get out of my head. What was Justin thinking? He takes me to this kooky Arab restaurant with singers that sing songs to their diners. Like they’ve done to me tonight. Four guys come over do little Russian dance (why Arabs are doing a Russian dance is beyond me), you know the one when they’re squatting kicking up their legs singing happy anniversary. I couldn’t be anymore embarrassed. I was so silent in the car. I mean I didn’t want to seem like I was angry and I really wasn’t. I mean he tried his best to liven things up but that was just crazy. Boy Justin is something else. You’re wondering where is all of this stemming from, well its our 5th anniversary. Yup 5 years strong. The weeding was immaculate of course thanks to my family. When their daughter was getting married boy they went all out. The remaining years have been something else too. Of course not everything was peaches and cream. But that’s just life. You have bad days, you have good days. Luckily for us, we’ve had more good than bad. Just a few bad, mainly because of Britney. How is it that she’s still a thorn in our side is beyond me. Anyhoo you probably want a update on everyone. Both of us were right in the whole Isabelle and Josh union. They got married too except of course they did the opposite of us. I had the huge wedding, she eloped. We were all surprised when she popped in with that big ass diamond saying:

“HEY WE GOT MARRIED!”

So now she’s Isabelle Chasez. Exotic ass name. Justin’s a little irritated that I hyphenated my name. Hey there’s nothing wrong with that right? Anyways besides that finally got myself a job job! Working downtown for the mayor. That’s right girl I’m his press secretary, I feel all special! Audrey works downtown not far from me at Howard & Winfrey advertising. Surprisingly Krystal is still at the college but she’s an admissions counselor. You know this girl is telling the students where all the good parties are? And she hooked up with Joey. Crazy. Audrey is dating Chris (thanks to yours truly, I’m just hookin them up!) Even mama Lynn got someone. She’s dating Papa Ray’s business partner. Of course Justin looks at him all shady and gives him simple answers. No conversations no nothing.

“I don’t trust him” he snarled. Still even after 2 years? Anyways Bitcheny, ahem Britney is dating some poor sap named Nick. He’s cute but he don’t know what he’s getting himself into. They came over once so we could meet him. Secretly we’ve been trying to forewarn him but she’s got them claws in deep. Must be riding him just right. So did I leave anyone out? Oh wait, Cooper. Forgot to tell you! We’ve established a closer relationship with him thanks to me, again! Shoot I’m like Oprah ain’t I? Learning from my experience with my family situation helped the Davis’ and Cooper better understand his position. Yes he has loving adopting parents, biological and step, I.e, me. He didn’t get it all at first when he was 4 when we decided to try it but now that he’s 7 he’s got it. Even calls me Ma Bella. I got me a step son, AW! But deep down I’d like to have one of my own.

^*^

Wow, well that dinner was um….much. That’s the last time I ever get a recommendation from Chris. I can tell that Isabella was not impressed. Hopefully this will help though. We both walked up the steps to our apartment.

“Have a seat.” Yeah I know I said I wouldn’t drink champagne no more but I lied. Her dad got us another one of those 1920 vintage bottles of champagne so we’re going to work. I took my glass and hers to the living room. “I’m sorry that restaurant blowed.”

“No no, its ok.”

“No we should’ve went somewhere else, but what I do want to say is that it doesn’t matter what restaurant we go to. The love I have for you matters much more. This is our day sugar bear (shut up, don’t wanna hear it) and today means much more than eating at a restaurant or getting roses.”

“Restaurant yes, roses no.”

“Ok, ok roses yes but know that despite all the frilly dilly stuff I love you ok. There’s no one on this earth I love more, well excluding mama but that’s an entirely different love. Do you love me?”

“You know I do” she smiled. She better or I’ll just out of this damn window.

“Good cuz I lub you dos.” We shared a passionate kiss before hooking up some of that champagne. Oh I plan to get my lady buzzed up so I can have my way with her. I’m just kidding….or am I? After a few glasses we danced a bit to one her cds that was in the player. Seems to always be that Mis-teeq cd though, hmm. As we’re dancing I’m thinking to myself who would’ve ever thought the night I went to go beat up Norm I found my wife, my love, my soul mate? We had some rocky times at first but man does the after result feel good. I can see it now. Me and her in some rocking chairs, glasses, gray hair, getting a blowjob and it’ll be even better since she won’t have her teeth. Don’t look at me like that, I’m a guy. And yes I will use that excuse like every man till I’m six feet under.

“Justin?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too baby.”

These days
I'm walkin on air (I'm walkin on air)
Just jump if you dare & we'll fly (we'll fly so high)
These days
I feel so alive (I feel so alive)
Wherever we fall we'll survive


“Justin?” she calls my name out again.

“Yup?”

“I wanna have a baby.” Say what? Whoa ok, that came out of nowhere. When we first started dating I never thought that I’d ever want to have anymore children after everything that went down with Cooper I wasn’t sure if I wanted kids again. But this is the woman I really want to have children with.

“Wanna start on that tonight?”


Whatever we try
Whatever we do
Just jump if you dare & we'll fly
Whatever we try
Whatever we do
Wherever we fall we'll survive
These Days.




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki