Happiness isn't real. by Christian


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


How do you know when you're ever truly happy?
When you have so much money you don't know what to do with it all? No, because I've got that, and I can say with full confidence that money doesn't buy happiness.

When about when you can have anyone, anything, anytime you feel? Ha. Wrong again. I could have the damn-fucking moon put on my front lawn and I wouldn't be happy. Amused, yes, but not happy. Not even close.
And having mindless sex bimbos awaiting your every command isn't all its cracked up to be, either. It’s just low and degrading, on both ends.

To tell you the truth, I don't think there's one goddamn person on the face of the fucking earth that is actually happy. Because They say when you fall in love nothing seems to matter anymore and you're truly happy. Well, they don't know fuck, and love is for saps.
Anyways, even if you did by some chance fall in love, what happens when you fall out of love? Then what happens?
I'll tell you what happens. The media is all over your life, and then you find yourself exactly where I am right now. Alone. Wondering the age-old question.
"Is falling in love really worth losing it all in the end?"
I've got an answer for you. No. Its not.

How do you know when you're happy?
How about when you're fucking dead?
Can you feel emotions when you're lying on the hard ground, stone cold? Can you feel pain when your icy heart isn't even beating anymore?

Lets find out. I'll get back to you in Hell.

..Gunshot..


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki