Kidnapping the President's Daughter by Christian


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin and Trace arrived at the White House promptly at 7pm.

“Okay Timberlake, go charm our way in.” said Trace

Justin drove up to the enterance gate and rolled his window down.

“Name please.” Prompted the guard

“Timberlake, Justin and guest.”

“Drive on.”

Justin drove ahead, and Trace looked at him amazed.

“Okay Timberfuck. What’d you do? Use mind powers the make the guy let us in?” he asked

“No dumbass. Like you said earlier- I’m Justin fucking Timberlake- I’ve got connections.”

“Really. Like what?”

“Like my bodyguard Lonnie, remember him?” Trace shook his head yes “Yah? Well his brother is in that secret service group and for a nice $50,000 he got our names on the guest list.”

“Masterful…”

“Yah, I know. Just because I’m blond doesn’t mean I’m an idiot.” Justin said grinning

“Uh huh, sure. You just had a rare smart brain fart, that’s all, so don’t get to excited.” Trace pointed to the left of them. “Park there. Then we can steal the girl and get out of here quickly. You know damn well I hate wearing a suit.”

“Stop whining you baby.” Justin said as he parked. Then the two exited the vehicle and went in search of Megan.

__________________________________________________

Megan slowly walked out onto the south lawn, where the awful gathering was being held. Not being one to like mingling alone, she immediately began searching for her absolute best friend Whitney Lee, who just happened to be her father’s running mate and former mayor of New York. Yes, these politician’s for parents children tend to stick together.

She quickly spotted her talking to John Norris, obviously doing an interview for MTV news.

“… I’m really excited for us all. And since our father’s are working together now, I’m going to be living with Megan for the school year, which should be totally awesome!” Whitney said.

“I bet. And here’s Megan, right on cue. How are you feeling so far?” he asked, looking at her

“Quite well. Excited, I guess. Though I think I’ll be much better after this night is over, and our father’s have made their speeches.” She said, linking arms with Whitney.

“Completely understandable. Thanks so much for your time and I’ll catch up with you later.” He told them, walking away to speak with the other attendees.

“So,” Whitney said looking at Megan “The evil witch let you wear the dress.”

Megan laughed. “No, actually she got Marshall to come tell me to wear the suit but he said I looked lovely.” She said spinning.

“Score one for Megan.”

“Exactly. Good start, don’t you think?”

“Of course. How else would one start a term in the White House if not pissing off her evil stepmother? I personally wouldn’t have it any other way.” She paused momentarily “Now, how about we go and flirtatiously mingle with the senator’s sons’? Might as well make the best of this evening.” She said, and the grabbed Megan’s arm and dragged her over to the group of boys ahead of them without giving her a chance to protest.

__________________________________________________

“Dude J, there she is!” whispered Trace quite loudly into Justin’s ear.

“What? Where! I don’t see her!” he said getting excited

“Over there.” Trace grabbed Justin’s face and thirsted it in the direction of the girls

“Damn, she’s with that Whitney girl.” He thought for a moment. “Dude, Trace, I just had another smart brain fart!”

“What is it this time?”

“We kidnap BOTH of the girls! With two victims, we get what we want twice as fast!”


Trace grinned evilly. “Lets do it.” He said, walking towards the girls, with Justin right behind him.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki