Kidnapping the President's Daughter by Christian


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Megan was getting extreeeemly bored with these boys.
‘I never knew teenagers could be so goddamn boring.’ She thought to herself. She yawned and turned herself around to see if anything exciting was going on anywhere else at the party, only to see a God walking towards her.
No, wait. It was Justin Timberlake
‘Hmm…same thing.’ She said to herself. Then, reality set in.

“Oh my God Whitney!” She grabbed her arm and whipped her around.

“Hey! I was just starting to actually follow their discussion on coffee prices in China rising.” She whined.

Megan smacked herself in the forehead. Why did she get stuck with a ditz for a best friend?
“Whitney, first of all, its TEA prices in China, not coffee. And second, look in front of us and tell me who you see.”

Whitney scanned the area and said” Well, I see you dad, my dad, and that Cali governor. What’s his name…Arnold! Don’t they call him the govenator or something? I always found that kinda funny. It’s based on a movie of hi”“

“Whitney, shut up. Who else do you see?”

“Oh my word. I see that Trace guy that hangs around Justin Timberlake all the time. He’s cute, Trace…I think I’m in love…”

‘God, end my life NOW. Please, I’m begging you.’ Megan prayed.

“One more time Whitney, who is with lover boy?”

“Oh! Oh! It’s your future husband!!” she practically screamed

“Close enough. Whitney, please, never dye your hair blond, because if you did, we’d have real issues.”

“Whatever. Oh my god! They’re coming this way, Megan. What should we do?”

Going into freak-out mode, Megan hadn’t the slightest clue. But before she could say anything, Justin and Trace approached them, and the God spoke to her…

__________________________________________________

‘ My God, thank you for making these two cute. Seducing an ugly girl to run away with you would’ve been rather hard.’ Justin thought to himself

“Hi. I’m Justin Timberlake.” He said, complete with a cheesy smile that he knew would make any girl want him insanely. “And this is my friend Trace Ayala.”

“Hi..uhm..We know who you are.” Megan said nervously. Whitney chose this point to take over before Megan ruined her chances of ever kissing and/or marrying Trace.

“Hello.” She said strongly “I’m Whitney Lee and this is Megan Charlotte.” She said gesturing to the now bright red girl next to her. She was still in shock Justin Timberlake was talking to her

‘This should be real easy. Who knew the president’s daughter was such a loser-dork?’ thought Justin, while nudging Trace to speak.

“Well ladies, this party is pretty damn lame. What do you say to getting outta here? “ He said smiling with an equally cheesy grin plastered on his face, directing it right at Whitney.

In a slight trance, Whitney shook her head yes, took Megan’s arm, and followed the two men out to the cars.

‘Like taking candy from a rather powerful political baby.’ Thought Trace, chuckling as he helped the two girls into the back seats of Justin’s’ car.







© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki