Kidnapping the President's Daughter by Christian


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


After traveling in the car for quite some time in silence, reality started setting in on Justin and Trace. Trace looked at Justin and said-

“Justin, do you realize what we have just done?”

“Yes Trace, I do.”

“Justin…”

“Trace…”

“What do we with them now?” Trace asked

“Trace, you know darned well that you’re the mastermind. I’m just the good looks and money. What do you think we should do with them?”

“Well…I have no fucking idea. Just keep driving and I’ll think of something sooner or later.”

_______________________________________________________

“Oh my God, Whitney. Do you realize what we’ve just done?” Megan said, beginning to hyperventilate.

“Yes. And we’re going to be grounded until we’re 100. So, I see it like this- whatever we’re doing, we need to make the best of it since this is the last bit of freedom we’ll probably ever see again, right? Stop worrying.”

“Whitney, we’ve been kidnapped by two extremely hot maniacs. Aren’t you just a tad bit worried?”

“Megan, you’ve been watching waaaaaay too many movie on Lifetime lately. We have not been kidnapped, if you don’t believe me, I’ll ask.”

________________________________________________

Trace and Justin had been sitting in the front in silence until a voice interrupted their thoughts.

“Uhm, excuse me, guys?”

“Yes Whitney?” Trace said

“Well, we were kinda wondering if you kidnapped us just now.”

“Yup, that’s exactly what we’ve done.”

Megan fainted.

Whitney’s eyes grew big. “Are you fucking serious?”

“Yes Whitney.” Said Justin

“Can I ask why?”

“Well, we want to take over the US government, so we stole you two as ransom.” Stated Trace simply

“Ohhhhhhkay. And what were you going to do after you took over the US government?” She asked, expecting some stupid ass typical answer that involved getting back at someone they know or to steal all the money. But, that’s not the answer she got.
What she got was…

“To prevent the Backstreet Boys from ever putting out another album again, so we *NSYNC guys don’t have to compete anymore. And to put America out of its misery from their horrible songs and music videos.”

“Completely understandable. Now that that’s outta the way, where are you planning on keeping Megan and I while you negotiate with the government?”

“Well, we hadn’t gotten that far into the planning yet.” Said Justin

“Well Justin, you either need to find a place soon or get more gas because you’re about to start running on fumes.”

“Shit…” Justin whipped into the nearest gas station up the road and began filling up his tank and thinking ‘It’s gonna be a long next couple of weeks. Definitely.”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki