Kidnapping the President's Daughter by Christian


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin got back into the car after paying for the gas, and looked at Trace for a moment, and then back at the girls.
“Okay girls. We’re heading to Pennsylvania to stay at Chris’s house. Any questions?”

“Chris Kirkpatrick? Oh my god, I love him!!” said Whitney excitedly.

“Whatever…” said Megan, bored out of her mind. This was so not as exciting as the kidnappings in her movies.

Whitney yawned, and then looked at Megan. “You think anyone’s noticed we’re gone yet?”

_________________________________________________________


“This is John Norris reporting for MTV News saying there has been a kidnapping at the White House. Yes, you heard me right- Megan Charlotte, President Marshall Charlotte’s 16 year ld daughter, and Whitney Lee, Vice President Clayton Lee’s daughter, have been kidnapped! The two girls were last seen leaving with one described as two men, early twenties, both around 6 feet tall in height, in a black escalade. WE have no information on the safety of the girl. No ransom notes have been found yet, and no signs of struggle have been n noted around the scene.” He paused. “More information will be provided as it comes. Until, keep watching MTV news…”




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki