Kidnapping the President's Daughter by Christian


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Mr. President, we found a ransom note.” Said one of the member’s of the secret service.

Marshall Charlotte looked up at him with teary eyes. “Read it.” He said

Marshall Charlotte-
We have your daughter. We will keep her until you hand over all of your power to us PERMANETLY.

Signed,
Trace Ayala

“Sir, we also believe we know who took your daughter and Miss. Lee.”

“Really. And to think you’re actually getting paid the fucking tell me that.” Marshall said laughing. “Well, at least we know the girls aren’t in any danger. Its not like someone that dumb could actually harm them!” he slapped his knee and began laughing even harder.
The agent just shook his head and left the President and Clayton Lee, who was also presently laughing now, to themselves.

________________________________________________________________

After listening to a news report on the kidnapping on the radio, Justin looked at Trace and asked- “Trace, was leaving a ransom note part of the bug plan?”

“Well, not really. It was more like a last minute thing I thought of.”

“I see. Trace, did happen to SIGN this note?”

“Well of course I did Justin! How else would the president know who to hand all the power over to?”

Justin slapped Trace in head.
“You idiot!” he screamed.

He whipped the car around and began driving back to Washington, DC.
‘Why the hell didn’t I take Lance up on his offer to help me? Oh well, better luck next time I guess.” He thought.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki