Kidnapping the President's Daughter by Christian


Number of reviews: 8
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Megan, who had been asleep, woke up when she was jerked into the window.

“What the hell Justin! Where’d you learn to drive?” she yelled at him angrily.

“Oh shut up, we’re going back to the house.”

“The White House?”

“Yes.”

“Justin, usually when one is kidnapped, they’re taken away from their home, not to it.”

“No shit Sherlock. Einstein here signed the goddamn ransom note, so the whole thing is off.”

“Trace, you…you…you signed the ransom note!” she said cracking up in laughter.

“It was an honest mistake!” he said “How else would the know who to hand all the power over to?” he was becoming irritated.

“I knew something would go wrong. You two are too dumb to pull off kidnapping us.” Said Whitney, who was apparently awake to hear everything. “I’ll call my Dad the tell him we’re on our way home.”

_____________________________________________________

“Mr. President, Mr. Lee.” Said one of the secret agents. “We just received a message form Miss. Lee. She told us that her captors will be returning them home, and they should arrive within the hour.”

Clayton toweled off his laughter tears with a tissue and said “Thank you very much.”

_____________________________________________________

“Home again, girls.” Said Justin, pulling up to the front gates

“Can we just drop you off here and forget any of this ever happened?” asked Trace hopefully.

Just then, a man knocked on Justin’s closed window and said “Mr. Timberlake, will you and Mr. Ayala please exit the vehicle to be taken into custody for questioning?”

Then, Megan heard a loud, annoying beeping and the sound of Marie’s voice calling her. And damnit, the woman was shaking her too.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. ‘ Oh my God. I’m in my room…how the hell did I get in here??’ she thought

“Megan dear, you and Whitney must have been up very late with those two boys. I tell you, Mr. Timberlake can talk up a storm. Oh well, he and his friend, Trace I think his name is, will be here very, very soon. Get up, get up!” she said quickly.

‘Oh my God…’ rolling out of her bed, she said, “I’m up, I’m up. Now get the hell out of my room, Marie. I need to call Whitney.”

Her phone began ringing, and Megan rushed to pick it up.

“Hello?”

“Megan? Its Whitney- I’ve got to tell you about this dream I had! It had you, and me, and those two guys from last night, Justin and Trace? Yah, it was so weird…”

Megan zoned out Whitney and thought ‘Oh God. It was all a dream…’


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki