The valley of mirage by armie


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


It shines and tempts.it shines among the desert and tempts me to go and reach it.it's fallacoius.it's nothing but an image,just a reflaction of some thing else.it pretends to be jewel to deceive people like me.I was enamoured.I ran across the sands for seven times like Hajar but unlike her I didn't find my water.

****** ******* ********

once upon a time,there were two girls in this world.and they were really close friends.they did every thing together.shopping,sports,partying,any thing that two friends can do,but people always wonder how could they get along with each other cuz they were completely opposite an' different.exactly like good and bad.
in fact they were good and bad,but the good one was so good that she couldn't see right through her friend.the story begins from the day when the bad one started seeing a famous celebrity.Justin Timberlake.

****** ******** *********

Jade closed the door of her house.she leaned against it and sighed.she was really bored with her friend and her friend's boyfriend.she shook her head.she never thought it might go this far,but it did.
it was a nice beautiful monday when Gem called her.she was screaming and shouting and was way too excited.
"Jade,you won't believe,it's even hard to believe for me.I mean .... WOW."Gem cried
"what happened?"Jade asked,holding the phone away from her ear.
"girl'it's imposible.I'm dreaming.it can't ber true."
"what?"
"you remember the party we talked about?last night I went there and and.."she laughed loudly
"and what?"Jade rolled her eyes
"I just, you know Justin Timberlake was there and we danced alittle and the he asked me out.Justin Timberlake asked ME out"she yelled
"well,thats really great."
"great?what are you saying it's incredible"

it was the way when Gem met him for the first time and went on a date.Jade was really happy for her friend but she kinda had a feeling inside that Gem was no good for Justin but she was too ashamed to admit that to herself.
anyway,Gem came back from her date and she stopped talking to Jade.after 3 three day she responded to one of her phone calls.
"at last! where are you girl?whats up?why didn't you return my phone calls?"Jade asked
"yeah,sorry it's just flu."Gem said
"I'm really sorry,hope you'll get better soon"
"thanks"
"well, I just wanted to ask how did your date went with Justin?"
Gem thought for a secend.she hated to tell people about her failture.but suddenly an idea poped into her mind.Jade was a smart girl,she could always solve math problems easily why couldn't she solve love problems?Jade had never been on a date with a guy but she was smart and logical,why not to use her when she was in need?
"Jade,I guess he just didn't like me,I don't know, he was a cocky bastard,he treated me like shit"Gem played the innocent girl for her in hope to get her mercy and started crying.
"thats afwul,you liked him,didn't you?"
"I still do,I don't know what to do now jade"
Jade breathed"if you tell me exactly what happened,maybe I can help you"
"you are lying!"Gem got happy
"no,any thing for the best friend"

it was just how they planned eveything.Jade tought Gem how to presuade Justin into another date.how to treat him and how to make him love her.just becouse Jade wanted more detail of their relateship,Gem brought a sound recorder in of one their dates.and when she listened to the way that Justin talked,she could tell what kinda person he was and what he was really into.
with jade's guidance ,Gem and Justin became so close in afew months.Justin sometimes asked himself how could a girl like Gem change 180 degrees in one date to another and sometimes he wondered how could he at first dislike a girl like her.
"Gem you truly deserve your name"he said with an shy smile

Gem also was really happy with her life.she could lead Justin with just a finger to anywhere that she wanted.she knew that she was indebted to Jade.but she was afraid of her.she never let her meet Justin. may becouse she knew that Justin wasn't in love with her real self.he was in love with the person that Jade was.Gem just had to get rid of Jade before it was too late.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki