There's always tomorrow by UNC_FANATIC16


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


There's always tomorrow.(sequel to Tryouts.)

It had been three years since I saw JC last. We had spoken at graduation, to be polite. Our best friends were dating then and wanted to be togther, but also have us around. Now is the day I thought would never happen. Tiffani was getting married, not surprizing on its own, but it wasn't to Justin. They had broken up Freshmen year in college, when Justin "fell in love" with his Psychology TA. He cheated for three months until she walked in on him with her when she came for a surprize visit. To say she was devesated would be an understatment. Tif had loved him with every piece of her being. She moved on though, met a new man, Mr. Jason Timmons.She calls him 'J'.Do I feel she loves him, no her heart will forever be with Justin, but Jason sounds like Justin and if you give him a quick one over he even resembles Justin.So she decided to settle down and move on.

" How do I look Bern?"she asked. We were at the chruch and Tif was messing with her dress.

"Bueatiful T," I said before relazing it. Justin had called her 'T' and she called him 'J'"Tif I am an idoit. I'm sorry"

"I sent him an invitation. I guess I was hoping he'd show up"She said"Jason's great but I miss Jup"

"He cheated on you Tif, but I know how you feel." I added. I never got over JC.

"I didn't tell you but I invited him too." She whispered.

"What?"I asked confused.

"Don't lie. You were thinking of how much you love JC." She said laughing. As she turned toward the mirror we saw the door open

"Baby someone is here to see you"her mom said as a man walked in.My heart raced as I am sure hers did too. We were both hoping it was Justin.

"Tiffani is marring someone who is not Justin" JC said sarcastcly.

"Jace, not today" she said

"You invited me, Hell you invited him to rub his mistake in his face. Wait he never did anything. I was in that room with that girl, and I never felt so good in my life when I heard that door open then you said his name and gasped. I thought you were Megan she had been cheating on me and I was dying to get her back but you walked in and dumped Justin instead."He explained"He went crazy trying to make it right but you transfered and told your parnets to tell him you died."

"Jace, it was him. It was his room and it was his bed and it was his voice moaning. I know what that sounds like JC. We did it the weekend before. I was showing him that I love him and thought he was saying the same."She explained. You could hear the hurt in her voice. What Justin did to her tore her apart. Tif was always an open book to me but she never said that she has had sex with Justin.

" If you know he did this and you hate him? then why did you invite him?"JC asked."Nevermind. I don't want to know. He wanted to be here but he couldn't pull himself outta bed. He's been in and out of rehab for 2 years and two weeks ago was his first night home after three months. He loved your surprise." before walking out. I had no idea what Tiffani was gonna do. Justin was in rehab for something and I know her heart was saying go to him, but her wedding was a mere ten minutes away.

****Knock Knock****

"Can I talk to you hunny"Her dad said. I walked out so they could have so privacy and as I rounded the corner I caught sight of Jason yelling at a young woman.

"What do you mean he was here? Justin? Her ex?"He asked

"No JC. The man I slept with. I made a mistake I did it with the wrong man. I followed him here thinking he was gonna aplogize and I heard him talking to her but she doesn't believe him. She knows it was Justin because that's what they sounded like when they did it the weekend before. Now can I please go watch the father of my child marry someone else?" The woman said. Tif never told me she was gonna be a step-mom. Man the things she been keeping from me latley.

"How could you make a mistake I sent you a pic of him. I told you I looked like him now."Jason said

"I hadn't seen you since you impregnanted me, there was 4 people in that pic, then when you brought the money I knew I was wrong but it all worked out right? I'll never blab about setting Tif's break-up up and you'll never tell anyone about me or your kid, does you lovely Tiffani even know?"She asked.

"Jill I swear if you breathe a word of this to anyone I will break your neck."Jason said.

"So that's what she left me for."I heard whispered behind me.I quickly turned around. I knew who it was immediatley."Hey Bern, you look nice"

"Justin? What happened?"I asked. He looked horrible.

"I went crazy.I drank, did drugs. I needed her and she left me. I was never with that girl. I promise,I swear"he said.

"I know but Tiffani is incredibly hurt and she just wants to move on," I said. I could read it all over Justin's face that he did not do what Tif had been set up to believe."We gotta get to her before she walks down the isle because Jason set this whole thing up."

"Hey Bern ain't it time you get my lovely fiance,"Jason said coming over "Is this your boyfriend?"Before he saw his face"Wait you are that Justin guy"

"Yea Tif invited him they were best friends."I said.

"Are you trying to break us up Bern? She loves me now pretty boy. I won. She dumped you because she wants me.She was like a bitch in heat when I got to her buddy."Jason said. I had hardly a mintue to think before I saw Justin's fist fly by my face and nail Jason in the nose.

"Justin"I said grabbing his arm before he could inflect more damage. "He's not worth. Let's get you in the bridal room. Tif's in there and she would want to see you." As I lead him away from Jason and into the room with Tiffani.

"Is everyone ready for me?"She asked turning around and seeing Justin. "J? Is that you?" as he nodded looking at the ground. I could hear the tears entering her voice.

"Can I hug you?"He asked also in tears. Before he could open his arms all the way Tiffani was in them."You look so pretty sweetie. I always imagined you in something like this."He added into her hair. I knew I should leave but as I walked to the door it swung open.

"Tif, do you know this man?"Jason said causing Tiffani to slip outta Justin's arms.

"Yes he's my best friend."Tiffani said."Oh Jas, what happened to your nose?"

"He punched me. Bernadette invited him so you guys could get back togther." Jason explained before Tiffani burst into a fit of giggles."T?"

"First, don't call me 'T' only J can do that. Second, I invited Justin. Third, I know about Jill, Jason, I know about JC my daddy heard you talking to her. I know you tried to break me and Justin up but it didn't work. You had us apart for a while but if Justin wants me back I want him back. We are forever and you know forever has no end." She explained.

"Tiffani what are you talking about?"Jason asked.

"I don't want to marry you. Jas you are like Sweet ~N~ Low. A poor subsitute for the real thing that can cause disease."She said showing a bit a of the old Tiffani.She then turned to Justin"I'm sorry Jup. I should have listened to you. I should have not run.Please take me back. I'll get on my knees if you want me too. I love you Justin."

"He cheated baby."Jason said.

"Don't make me hurt you buddy"JC said from the doorway.

"Don't get on your knees and ruin your dress darlin' it ain't necessary, of course I'll take you back."Justin said taking her in his arms and kissing her.

"Here's your ring Jas,"she said leaving Justin's arms and placing it in his palm."Come on guys I got a chruch full of people to dissappoint."

"Jason will come and tell the whole story right buddy?" JC asked him.

"Yes I am sorry T, I mean Tiffani."Jason said as they went and told everyone the unfortunate news.I swear I saw Justin's mom crying.

"After this wanna get a coffee and talk"JC asked me in my ear.

"Sure"I said back as he took my hand. Tif looked back and winked as Justin pulled her in his arms and Kissed her.So that's were we are right now. Tif and Justin moved to LA with JC and I following. Me and Jace are building a relationship.We are where we belong. Now you see that;s there's always tomorrow.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki