Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Amaya went to school the next day trying to figure out exactly Jc wanted to talk with her about. Amaya walked to her locker and Jc was standing there waiting for her.

“Can we just get this over with?” Amaya whined.

“I just wanted you to know about Lance. I know that Justin talked to you about me and I guess I would like to tell the truth”

“Jc, there is no need for the truth when the truth has already been told. I have heard everything that has been said.”

“No, you haven’t heard everything you have only heard what people have been telling you”

“Well, then why have you NOT told me the truth? You have had like a month to tell the truth and you are just now deciding to finally tell me?”

“I …I just didn’t know how to”

“Well then just tell me now so I can go on with my life”

“No need to get all angry and bitchy with me…. well the truth is I didn’t mean to hurt you. All that stuff that happened with me being chubby cheeks was Lance’s idea…and I really…I mean I really felt bad that I was doing it but I guess I just really wanted to be popular and I thought if maybe, just maybe I was rude to someone it would work. I know it’s really rude or whatever but I guess everything just got out of hand. I guess what I am trying to say is…I’m sorry…for what I have done and if you will forgive me by coming to dinner with me tonight?” Jc apologized. Amaya took a second to think of everything that Jc had put her though and this was all just so he could get popular,” Amaya?”

“Jc…I don’t know…you really fucked it all up. You called me names and just because you wanted to be popular and now you are saying you are sorry. And you want me to go to some apology dinner? I don’t get you. When I first saw you I would have jumped at the chance of taking tonight’s dinner but now? I really don’t know you hurt me pretty bad Jc,” Amaya explained to Jc.

“I know I fucked everything up…but please you HAVE to believe me! Lance is the one who thought of the whole thing. Lance is the one who wanted to get some ‘action’ from you not me. That day that Justin told you about what Lance said I told Lance to fuck off and I wasn’t going to play his games anymore. That’s why I wanted to talk to you today…I really do feel bad I know you don’t believe me but maybe if you just give me a chance maybe there could be something for us ya know? All I am saying is you HAVE to believe me”

“Right now I think I just want some time to think to myself. I will think about what you just said and maybe just maybe I will take you up on that offer of the apology dinner for tonight” Amaya walked off.

“Playing Mr. Nice guy worked after all…” Jc mumbled to himself when he saw Amaya catch up with Justin.

“So what happened? He didn’t seem to pick a fight with you”

“Jc apologized to me and said it was Lance’s idea to say that he was chubby cheeks and Lance was the ONLY one who just wanted sex and he didn’t. And not only that he wants me to take me out for an apology dinner tonight. Do you think I should go Justin?” Amaya said.

“I really don’t know what to say to that Ac. It’s up to you. Just remember all the horrible things he said to you all right. And trust me if that asshole tried to do anything to you I will be there to kick his sorry ass” Justin laughed.

“Thanks for understanding Justin…. you’ve been a big help” Amaya kissed Justin on the cheek and walked down to her next class.

“Only if I could tell you my secret” Justin whispered.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki