Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Later on in the day Amaya had some time to think about Jc’s apology.

“What did you decide?” Justin asked.

“I…I think I am going to take a chance J…I mean he DID say he was sorry”

“All I am saying if he even tried to do anything just call me all right? I will come and get you okay? I mean that really I do” Justin said.

“J I know don’t worry I will be fine I promise”

“Hey Amaya can I talk to you?” It was Jc.

“Sure I’ll see you later Justin?”

“Oh uh yea later”

“Okay I just wanted to know about what you thought about my apology dinner?”

“Well I have thought about it and I have decided to take you up on that offer”

“Great I will pick you up at 8” Jc gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and walked away. Amaya caught up with Justin down the hall.

“So what did Jc have to say?”

“He just said he’d pick me up at 8. Justin can you come over after school and help me what to wear?” she asked Justin.

“Sure I guess I could come over. Although I think I know what you should wear it’s one of my favorites”

“What is it?”

“Not telling you’ll just have to find out later”

“Damn you Justin now you are going to have me thinking the whole day about your favorite outfit of mine”

“I know that is the whole point” Amaya just gave Justin a glare.

***

“Mom Justin is over to help me pick something out for my date tonight” she yelled.

“All right” she hollered back. Amaya and Justin went up to her room.

“So what is this ‘out fit’ you are talking about J?” Amaya asked.

“I’ll show you hold on...turn around and I’ll get it out” Amaya turned around and Justin went to Amaya’s closet and pulled out her black pair of pants and her light blue old navy turtle neck and set it down on the bed,” Okay you can turn around now” Amaya turned around and saw the clothes on the bed.

“This is your favorite? You’ve only seen me once in it”

“So I think it’s the best that you’ve had trust me”

“I believe you really I like it too…I just have so many clothes Justin and I just don’t know what to do with them all” she giggled.

“I am sadly to say this Ac but I have hell of a lot more clothes than you!” he chuckled.

“I guess you are right Justin that is kind of sad”

“Yea I can’t help it I love clothes”

“I know hehe well I am going to get ready please stay until Jc comes okay? Please?” Amaya made a puppy dogface.

“You know I couldn’t say no to ‘that’ face”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki