Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Amaya heard the doorbell ring.

“Justin that’s Jc…how do I look?”

“You look great! Don’t worry about it…but a promise is a promise…I have to go now Jc is here” Justin smiled,” Tell me ALL about it when you get home all right? And if anything should happen you know who to call”

“Yes, I know who to call….I will talk to you when I get home”

“See you later” Justin opened the door and there was Jc,” Hey Jc be good to her man,” he said as he walked down the steps to his car.

“I’ll be good all right” Jc mumbled as he walked in the house.

“Hey Jc”

“Hi Amaya you ready to go?” Jc asked.

“Yes, I am ready to go” Amaya and Jc walked down the steps and got into his car and drove off.

~~~

They stopped in front of a house. Amaya didn’t know where she was…it was a big light yellow house two story…no lights were on just total darkness.

“Jc where are we?” she asked.

“At my house…I just realized I had forgot something would you like to come in?” he offered.

“Sure I guess I could come in” Jc stopped the car and proceeded to step out as Amaya followed Jc into the house,” Is anyone home?” she soon questioned Jc as he started to turn on some lights.

“No…my parents are at work” Amaya started to get a little worried his parents not home…and them alone together? She wasn’t so sure about this.

“When will your parents be home?” she quietly asked.

“I don’t know they really didn’t say why?”

“No reason” Amaya could feel the sweat starting to form on her back,” What were you getting here again?”

“Just something just chill out all right? What’s with all the questions? You sound really uncomfortable…just go and sit down on the couch in the living room and I will be right out I promise” Jc walked out of the room. Amaya made her way into the living room.

“Calm down Amaya…Jc is not a sex crazed maniac like Lance…it was all Lance’s idea not Jc’s. Get out of your head Amaya Jc is a different guy now.” Amaya repeated over and over in her head. Amaya soon saw Jc come walking back in the room with two glasses of water. Amaya wondered what was going on,” Why is he bringing me water? I thought we were just getting something he forgot?” Amaya questioned in her head.

“I thought you might like something to drink. Sorry I didn’t day I can’t find them. So it will just have to work without I guess”

“What do you mean Jc? I am kind of confused”

“Oh sorry I didn’t mean to say that out loud…I guess its more of a surprise” Jc handed her the glass of water “I will be right back” Jc walked into the kitchen where there was Lance.

“So what’s going on?” Lance asked.

“She doesn’t have a clue. I can’t find the condoms dude…I accidentally said I couldn’t find ‘them’ and then I just said it will just have to work anyway…. But I was smart and just said it was a surprise. So now she is back to where she started from not having the slightest clue “ Jc explained.

“Jeez for a second there I thought you spoiled everything!! So how are we going to do this?”

“I don’t know? I guess I can just go out there and start making out with her and then you can come in and I will do my business and that will be that”

“Don’t I get to do anything?”

“Basically all you get to do is hold her down…I didn’t say you were going to get any”

“That seems kind of unfair”

“No…I planned it so I should be the one to have sex with her” Lance growled.

“Okay, I guess you are right, but next time if we decide to do something like this again its my turn”

“Fine, I’ll be back you just kind of I guess walk in when ever you feel like it? I guess that’s the plan”

“All right” Jc walked back into the living room and saw Amaya taking a drink of her water

“I just called the reservation place and they accidentally gave our reservation away so we don’t have anywhere to do now…so I just wondered if it’s all right with you if we just stay here and watch a little TV?” Jc suggested hoping she would go along with it.

“Sure I guess” Jc grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned it on to MTV. Brian just started to smile uncontrollably.

“Why are you smiling for? It’s a commercial?” Amaya chuckled.

“I just am happy that you gave me a second chance”

“I guess I am happy that I gave you a second chance too” she smiled. Jc wasted no time in leaning in and giving her the first kiss to his plan,” What was that all about?”

“I don’t know I guess it just felt right. “

“Did you plan this all of this Mr. Chasez?” she smirked.

“Maybe?”

“You turkey!” she exclaimed as she proceeded to kiss Jc back. Jc and Amaya continued to make out when Lance soon knew it was time for him to come in and do his duty for Jc. Lance walked into the living room Amaya was the first person to notice.

“Why is he here?”

“Because I asked him to do a favor for me”

“Amaya he wants to have sex with you…he doesn’t REALLY care about you he is just doing this to get some yet once again. Sorry Jc you pissed me off back there I had to do it I’m sorry” Lance said,

“Lance you dumb fuck you ruined like everything jeez dumbass”

“Shut up jeez sorry you pissed me off”

“Well I am going to do this weather you like it or not I’m afraid” Amaya quickly got up from the seat next to Jc and ran into the kitchen as she pulled out her cell phone in the process to call Justin.” You can’t get away from me…Justin can’t help you…Lance isn’t gong to help you no one can…” Jc said as he walked closer to Amaya.

“Watch me asshole!” Amaya pushed speed dial on her phone to call Justin but before she could even say hello Lance hit her over the head.

“That should keep her quiet”

“Hello?…Hello? Amaya are you okay Amaya?”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki