Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin arrived at Jc’s house…no one was there all the cars were gone. He didn’t now how he was going to get Amaya out of there. Justin walked up to the door and tried to open it…it was unlocked.

“Amaya? Are you here Amaya?”

“Justin?”

“Amaya where are you?”

“In…in the kitchen.” Justin ran into the kitchen only to find Amaya laying on the floor battered and bruised.

“What did they do to you Ac?”

“Everything Justin…just take…just take me somewhere please…” Amaya pleaded.

“Don’t worry Ac I’ll get you out of here I promise. I knew this was too good to be true. Why did I let you do this Ac why didn’t I just tell you?” Justin said aloud as he picked up Amaya.

“Justin what do you mean you should have told me?”

“Amaya never mind I am going to take you out of here somewhere safe no one is going to bother you anymore” Justin carried Amaya to the car.

“J how did you know where I was?”

“I followed….I thought something might happen to you. So I followed Jc’s car here I just didn’t trust him”

“Well I am glad you did…and please tell me what you meant back here”

“Ac I don’t want to talk about it right now. I am more worried about you than anything”

“Where are we going?”

“Remember our summer house on the lake? No one can find you there…you’ll be safe there”

“J can I ask you a question?”

“Sure”

“Why are you doing this for me? I mean most people could care less”

“Well I am not most people now am I? You are my best friend in the whole world…and here’s one thing you don’t know about me. I wasn’t the ‘best’ person back in the day Ac. No one really liked me, no one wanted to hang out with me I guess you can call me a loner really. And then when I came here to go to middle school you became my friend I cherished that someone wanted to be my friend. And well I guess…I guess I might as well just tell you…since we’re on the subject the friends’ thing I guess turned into something more over time…being more than friends is more or less what I am trying to say. And I understand if you don’t feel the same way but believe me I am glad that I have finally gotten that off my chest.” Justin poured his heart out to Amaya she had no clue that Justin had these feelings she didn’t know what to say.

“J…I …I had no clue you felt this way. You, you never showed it. I know at one time I had those ‘more than friends’ feeling but they are no longer there. You are like my ‘brother’ and I couldn’t imagine something going on between us. Justin I am sorry. I hope this doesn’t change anything between us” Amaya explained to Justin.

“I am fine and I understand. I guess if I just showed them earlier then it would be something different. And if you put it that way it would be like I was dating my ‘sister’ and I have one and yea, but it doesn’t change from what we had”

“That’s good to know”

“Well we are here” Amaya and Justin got out of the car. Justin unlocked the house and they walked in.

“Justin I have another question”

“What is it?”

“How come you never told me that before about you not having any friends? I never knew that”

“I don’t know I guess maybe I thought you would think I was a dork or something. No one knew Ac…and when I finally got friends I was just glad to have them so I didn’t say anything”

“I wouldn’t trade our friendship in for the world. We have something special. And I cherish it really I do. And believe me…I had friends come and go in school, but you stuck around the longest and I love the fact that you did. I really do love you for that” Amaya said.

“I wouldn’t trade it in for anything either. I guess there is something else we have in common.

“Yea, I guess you are right” Amaya smiled at Justin…and Justin smiled back. Amaya leaned in and lightly kissed Justin on the lips

“What was that for?” Justin confusedly asked.

“I…I don’t know something just came over me I guess?” Justin kissed Amaya back…. and they soon began a make out session on the couch,” How about we take this into the bedroom,” Amaya whispered…as they both proceeded to get up from the couch and walked into the nearest bedroom as they took of their clothes in-between the kisses.

~~~~

In the morning Justin woke up to Amaya gone. He remembered what had gone on just the night before.

“Why did she leave? Where could she have gone?” Justin walked out to the kitchen and there was a note.

Justin,

Last night was truly amazing but it didn’t mean anything…. and I am sorry if it came off that way. I don’t know where I am going. I just need to get out of this place and go somewhere, where no one knows me and just start a new life. I am very sorry if this came off as something bad. I love you very much J take care of yourself all right?”


Love Always,
Ac

“She’s gone? She left? Why dammit why? What am I supposed to do now? She left me!” he exclaimed,” I wonder if she’s ever gonna come back? She has to she just has to…dammit Ac why did you leave me?”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki