Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Two years have passed since Amaya left Orlando, Florida…she stepped off the bus carrying a little baby boy with blonde hair. As much as she didn’t want to come back and face her past…her son deserves to know who is father is. She got on another bus and headed towards where she used to live…she didn’t know how she was going to face him but she was just going to have to face it…

~~~

“You told me you loved me but why did you leave me all alone? Now you tell me you need me when you call me on the phone. Girl I refuse you just have me confused with some other guy bridges will burn but now it’s your turn to cry me a river,” he sang throughout the house,” Damn Joey Fatone song,” he heard the door bell rang,” Who could that be?” he walked over to the door and opened it and couldn’t believe who he saw,” Ac? Why? Where have you been?” he said giving her a big hug.

“Hi Justin…sorry for barging in like that”

“It’s no problem how have you been?”

“Great! I just came by to tell you that I’m…I’m sorry for leaving you that night…I left…I went to New York…and I got into editing up there,” she said.

“That’s wonderful… but why did you leave me all alone Ac? That night you said you loved me…and we did ‘it’ and you were gone”

“J, I got scared…that whole thing that happened with Jc and Lance I really got scared.

“You know what happened to them? They tried doing this to another girl I don’t remember her name, but they ended up getting caught and put in jail.”

“It’s about damn time”

“Ac, it’s really good to see you. But why did you come back?” Amaya didn’t know how she was going to explain it.

“Well, when I went to New York…I…I don’t know how to explain this to you Justin…I …I got pregnant and I had a son named Ethan…and he is a year old…I don’t know how to say this really but he is your son,” Amaya said.

“You sure?”

“Positive Justin. Jc and Lance didn’t exactly rape me…they couldn’t find the condoms that night so they just beat me around a little bit… but WE had sex Justin I haven’t done anything with anyone…”

“Where is he?”

“At my parents house I wanted to talk to you before you saw him”

“Can we go and see him?”

“Of course we will have to take your car though I took the bus here”

“Fine with me” Justin and Amaya got into Justin’s car and the drove down to Amaya’s parents’ house,” One question does he look like me?”

“Very much J…you ready?”

“I guess…I wasn’t exactly prepared for this but I guess I will have to be” Amaya and Justin walked into the house.

“Hey mom I brought Justin here to see Ethan where is he?”

“Right here.” Justin walked into the living room and saw Ethan sitting on the floor playing with some old baby toys. Justin walked closer to him.

“He’s so beautiful…. almost exactly like me can I hold him?’

“Go ahead J he’s your son,” Justin knelt down next to Ethan and he looked at him and slightly smiled.

“Hi Ethan I’m your dad…”Justin picked him up.

“How precious is this?” Amaya smiled and she walked over to Justin and stood by him.

“Precious enough to stay here in Orlando instead of going back to New York.”

“Don’t worry J everything has already been arranged for me to stay here in Orlando. I couldn’t bare with the fact that Ethan would be away from his father” Justin kissed Amaya…and for that first time…he actually felt love and it was something special.

“I am just glad I have this special moment with you and I wouldn’t trade it for the world”

“J, I am glad to. I don’t think I would have it any other way” Amaya and Justin smiled at one another at which they couldn’t help…they were now going to be a family


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki