Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Amaya Canyon stepped into Orlando High for the first time since she got out over the summer. She was now a senior in high school. She ruled the school. She was eager to get the year over with and go out exploring on her own. Amaya walked through the hall and to her locker that was now located in senior hall. She opened it up she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. She turned around and she saw a tall blonde haired man stand before her smiling.

“Excuse me, I need to get to my locker,”

“Shut up Justin! We share a locker you retard. Nice to see you too. How was your trip with your grandparents or whatever?” Amaya asked putting her books into her locker.

“It was alright. Very boring. I would have rather been here enjoying my summer with my best friend,” he smirked,” So what did YOU do over the summer?”

“Same ole same ole. I was bored. Nothing to do. Dad had to work. Hehe what’s new?” Amaya glances to her let and saw someone she had never seen before. He was tall, dark brown hair, she couldn’t tell what color his eyes were…he dressed decent.

“Hello? Earth to Amaya. What you starring at? Oh! I see Mr. Pretty Boy there,” Justin laughed.

“Ha! Someone is jealous!”

“Bullshit me jealous? Never!”

“Ooo J is jealous. I will have to write this one down”

“Don’t make me whip out my tickle torture,”

“Okay you win! But I STILL say you’re jealous” Justin stuck his tongue out and finished putting his books into the locker.

“Hey I’ll see ya in choir”

“I’ll be there in a sec”

“You gonna talk to Mr. Pretty Boy? Be my guest Amaya” Amaya flipped him off.

“No thank you”

“That wasn’t an offer”

“JT shut up and go to class”

“Yes mother,” Amaya waited for Justin to walk into the choir room before she started to talk to this new comer if the school.

“Hi my name is Amaya Canyon but you’ll hear people call me Ac,” she introduced herself. He looked up from what he was doing. She noticed he has the most gorgeous blue eyes even better than Justin’s.

“Hi…my name is Josh Chasez…but I would rather be called Jc,” he smiled. Amaya fell in love with the smile already.

“It’s nice to meet you Jc. where did you move here from?” Jc gave her a weird look.

“ I never moved her from anywhere. We have gone to the same school since freshman year,”

“Oh…” Amaya didn’t know what to say next. She felt kind of stupid now.

“You never heard of Chubby Cheeks?”

“That’s YOU?!?” she exclaimed,” What happened?”

“I went to one of those fat camps you know? But of course you wouldn’t know…”

“Don’t get an attitude with me. I didn’t do anything to you”

“Oh yes you did. You remember our freshman year when you made the FAT kid trip and made the FAT kid fall? That was me,” he said slamming his locker.

“Dude, I’m sorry gosh I didn’t know you would still have a grudge about it”

“Amaya try being me for once. You’ll understand it,” Jc walked off. Amaya soon walked into the choir room right as the bell rang.

“So what is Mr. Pretty Boy’s name?” Justin asked.

“Jc Chasez…chubby cheeks. Apparently he hates me for making me trip him freshman year,”

“Wow that boy lost some weight yo!”

“Yea, I know. I have never had anyone hate me before J,”

“Girl, you’re getting all worked up over something that doesn’t even fucking matter. Just chill."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki