Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Amaya went to school the next day knowing Jc’s locker was right next to hers. “Aww look is Mrs. Popular,” she recognized the voice…Jc

“Clam it Jc jeez I said I was sorry”

“Aww is poor Amaya getting tired of being called names?” Jc teased.

“Shut up pretty boy! I am not getting tired of being called anything. Just because you got called chubby cheeks and you went to some stupid fat camp doesn’t mean you think you can just rule everyone!” she yelled.

“Aww poor popular girl is pissed. Shit, well you should be!” Jc walked off.

“Grr that boy is really making me mad!” Amaya exclaimed. She did already not like school.

“Why is he doing this? I try to be nice to someone and they get all pissy for something that I fucking apologized for…grr guys I swear!” her angry thoughts filled her head.

“Hey Ac? What’s crackin?” Justin saw her face,” What now? You look like you are going to kill someone!”

“Grr Jc the little fucker has me pissed off. Now he is decided to call ME names thinking it is going to solve everything. I just don’t understand it Justin. Really I don’t.” Justin shook his head and pulled her into a hug.

“Ac…don’t worry about it alright? He ain’t worth it. Don’t go crying or getting all angry about it. He knows it’s going to piss you off so that’s why he is doing it.

“Why can’t he just leave me alone?”

“Because he was some stupid fat retarded kid freshman through junior and now that he is think he’s getting his revenge. Just chill okay? Everything is gonna be alright”

“Justin…I sure hope you are right”

***

“She actually believes you are chubby cheeks?” Lance questioned as he got into one of the shower stalls in the boys’ locker room.

“Yes she does can you believe it? She is hella mad though”

“So what are you going to do now? Keep playing Alan Thomas until she figures it out?” he shouted.

“Yep…that’s exactly what I am going to do”

“Jace that sounds a little stupid. You gotta do something to make it more interesting” Lance soon came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Lance my boy…trust me I have the perfect plan”

“Well tell me…I am the one that thought of the whole thing”

“Well I was thinking bagging the whole chubby cheeks thing”

“Jace why?”

“You’ll see Lance you’ll see”

“I think I have an idea?”

“Well what is it?”

“Ya know what? I think I am going to do this myself…I am going to make up my own little plan…since you have your own. I just want to make her life a living hell.”

“Lance you are retarded….dude


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki