Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The third day of school and hell had already broke loose with Jc leaving a note in Amaya’s locker telling her it isn’t over yet between them…and there was certainly more to come. Amaya started to walk to the choir room when she heard her name…

“Amaya…can I talk to you for a second?” she turned around and there stood a blonde green eyed boy he looked a chubby around the mid-section but he was cute.

“Do I know you?” she responded.

“No, I don’t think you do. I am a friend of Jc’s you may know him as chubby cheeks,” Amaya cringed at the thought of hearing that name Jc Chasez.

“Yea, I unfortunately know that asshole is. Now what about him?”

“He is lying to you”

“What do you mean he is lying to me?”

“Is there somewhere we can just talk?”

“Yea…outside by the tennis courts” Amaya put her books in her locker she saw Justin passing by” Hey J I won’t be in choir this morning…I have an emergency / crisis going on…I will tell ya about it later okay?”

“Uh okay see ya next period AC” Lance and Amaya walked out to the tennis courts,” Ya know you never did tell me your name,”

“Lance…Lance Bass” he replied.

“Nice to meet you Lance…now what is this all about Jc?”

“Well…he is lying to you. I have first period with him and I heard him talking to some guy named Chris that he really isn’t chubby cheeks…he just wants you to think that so you can just feel sorry so he can get some ‘action’ “ he lied.

“Ha! My plan is in full affect she doesn’t have a fucking clue!” Lance thought. Amaya didn’t know what to think. Someone pretending to be someone else just to get a date with her and have sex…it seemed to typical of a guy.

“Why would anyone do such a thing? How could anyone do such a thing? So typical of a guy…I mean no offence to you Lance. I mean at least you had the guts to come and tell me. Ahh! I just need to scream! I can’t believe he would do such a thing and to me? And just to think I thought he was HOT! Ugh!” Amaya let everything out,” Lance please tell me why guys are so cruel and stupid?”

“I don’t know? I guess we are just made that way?” Amaya couldn’t help but laugh a little. She heard the bell ring,” Have we REALLY been out here for that long? Damn it doesn’t seem that long,”

“No it doesn’t…well thanks again for telling me Lance…and I will be seeing you around?” she gave Lance a slight smile and she got up from the benches.

“Yea sure,” he smiled back. She saw Justin coming out of the choir room

“Yo! Justin!”

“Hey where have you been? I thought you would have AT least have come half way through…what was all that about? And who was he?” Justin asked.

“Okay this is the deal…his name is Lance Bass and he is a friend of Jc’s…and he is REALLY sweet and nice. But the MAIN problem is that…uh Jc isn’t chubby cheeks…he is only PRETENDING to be chubby cheeks to ‘get with me’ if you know what I mean…and I mean it just REALLY pissed me off Justin…I don’t know whether to scream and yell at him or to kick his ass,” she explained.

“I will be gladly to do it for ya,” Justin said as he started to punch his hand.

“J, that isn’t necessary I can take care of myself…and besides he will get what is coming to him…I mean all I have to do I guess is find this Chris dude and see what in the hell is going on! And then I will deal with Jc,”

“What if Lance is lying AC? Huh? Did you ever think of that?” Amaya took a second to think of it.

“Nah, Lance is really sweet and kind…I don’t think he would lie about something THIS big Justin.”

“All I am doing is looking out for ya AC. You are my BEST friend and I wouldn’t want to lose you.”

“Aww thanks J. It’s nice to know I have someone like you looking out for me ya know?” Justin leaned in and kissed her on the head.

“Yea I know…and I hope you will do the same for me…”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki