Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


~ Week Later ~

Amaya waited a week to figure out what she was going to exactly say to Jc. She still didn’t know. She was still mixed up from the week before when Lance told her the news that he was just faking it all. She had been talking to Lance ever since that day out by the tennis courts. They had so much in common.

“So what are you going to do about Jc?” he asked.

“To honestly tell you the truth I don’t know. I can’t seem to find words that describe REALLY what I am feeling about this whole situation. I mean I guess I am disturbed REALLY disturbed! And I am outraged and oh what the hell I am pissed off about it,”

“Then go over there and tell him that you are pissed off about it”

“Lance I can’t! It just won’t come out of me! It just wont!”

“What if I tell him for you?”

“No, Lance I have to do this for myself. I can’t just keep running every time I have a problem like this. This is MY problem and I don’t want to get you more involved than you already are,” she said.

“Amaya but I WANT to be involved. I want to get to know you…be with you…and I will be there by your side through this Jc thing if you will just let me tell him!” this all came to a shock to Amaya. Lance wanting to be with her. She didn’t have a clue. At some points it was obvious. But she didn’t know if she was just feeling the same way.

“Lance, I don’t think this is a good idea. I mean yea, you are a great guy but please I don’t know who you are I just met you last week and no this is too fast Lance I am sorry maybe if I get to know you better…”

“It would be different yea yea I know,” Lance interrupted.

“Please don’t take this the wrong way Lance honestly”

“I am not taking this the wrong way I completely understand…you want to get to know me better…that is a good way I guess?” he questioned,” What if we just go out ya know as friends would that be better?” Lance suggested. Amaya sighed.

“You aren’t going to give up are you?” Lance quickly shook his head no,” Well I guess Lance if it will only make you happy,” she smiled.

“Yes it will make me very happy,”

“Well I guess I will see you later on…”

“Yea…I guess so” they gave each other a quick hug and they went their separate directions. Amaya started to walk around the corner and bumped into someone who she didn’t know. His hair was brown and slightly spiked she noticed his bright brown eyes.

“Are you okay?”

“Uh yea I am okay…sorry about that I have a lot on my mind.”

“Its okay…my name is Chris…Chris Kirkpatrick”

“My name is Amaya Canyon…you wouldn’t happen to know anyone by the name of Jc Chasez?” she asked.

“No…I can’t say that I do…why?”

“Someone was telling me you were talking to him about something in the boys locker room”

“No…I don’t even have PE until 8th period…I guess you have me mistaken…”

“Sorry about that…I didn’t mean to ask you so many questions this all has me bogged down. Again, I am really sorry for bumping into you,”

“No…it’s okay…honestly…I will see you around Amaya,”

“Bye…” she said,” I wonder why Lance would say he was talking to someone he wasn’t? It just doesn’t make any sense. Maybe Justin was right after all Lance COULD be lying to me…”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki