Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


In the days after Amaya bumped into Chris she avoided Lance as much as she possibly could. She couldn’t nor did she want to have to face the fact that he lied to her and after all they talked about.

“How long are you going to avoid him?” Justin asked.

“Haven’t decided”

“Are you sure you even have the right Chris? I mean there are like a million of them,” Justin chuckled.

“Justin, I don’t know. I honestly didn’t even give the guy a chance,” Justin shook his head.

“AC why didn’t you ask Lance? I mean every time you walk by him a smile appears on your face…you clearly like this Lance guy,”

“J! Be quiet just because I put a smile on my face doesn’t mean that I like him,”

“oh please! I could spot that smile anywhere. You like him face it”

“Justin stop it I do not like Lance”

“What about Jc huh? Do you STILL think he is hot even though he isn’t chubby cheeks anymore?” Amaya didn’t respond,” Ha! I knew it…damn girl going after trouble makers,”

“Jc isn’t a trouble maker he is just a liar!”

“He is a trouble maker. Here comes your lover boy now” Justin walked off and smiled.

“Hey Amaya can I talk to you?” it was Lance.

“Sure I guess whatever”

“Why have you been avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? I mean I don’t know what I did” Lance said.

“You know exactly what you did you lied to me!”

“ I lied to you? When did I lie to you?”

“That guy Chris doesn’t know any Jc Chasez or whatever in the hell his name is!”

“Maybe you have the wrong Chris…”

“What was this Chris’ last name?”

“Peters…Chris Peters he is on the football team” Amaya realized she just made a complete fool out of herself and assumed Lance had just lied to her when he didn’t. Lance told the truth.

“How could I have been so stupid?”

“What?”

“I bumped into some guy named Chris a couple of days ago and I asked him if he knew Jc and he said no…and I thought you were lying to me…and “

“Don’t be sorry it was just a common mistake that is all…so are we still good for tonight then?” Amaya smiled and nodded her head. Lance kissed her on the cheek and he walked away. She put her books into her locker and was now off on her way to 4th period.

“Well well if it isn’t Amaya Canyon.”

“What do you want Jc I have to get to class”

“Aww you afraid you are going to miss something important please!’

“Look, I KNOW who you are…you aren’t chubby cheeks…. I ain’t stupid Jc. What did you think I wouldn’t have figured it out? Alan Thomas is chubby cheeks and he moved away…so don’t go and play some stupid little childish game with me Jc.” Jc was shocked.

“How do you know? Who told you?”

“Why should I tell you?”

“Because I want to know WHO this person is so I can personally deal with him myself”

“No, I am NOT going to tell you. I don’t feel like seeing a good friend get beat up over some stupid thing,” Jc got closer to her and grabbed her arm,” Jc let go of me,”

“Not until you tell me,”

“Jc let go or else I am going to scream!” she exclaimed. Jc quickly let go of her arm leaving a red mark showing Jc’s fingers intended into her skin.

“I will find out…. trust me I have my ways.” Jc walked off. Amaya stood there motionless and suddenly heard the bell.

“Shit! I am late for civics” she hurried herself to class and walked into the classroom 3 minutes late.

“Ah Miss Canyon how nice of you to join us 3 minutes later” Mrs. Klaous greeted.

“Sorry my locker wouldn’t open,” she lied. She sat down in her seat next to Justin.

“What is the REAL reason why you are late? Were you too busy playing kissy face with your boyfriend,” Justin laughed.

“No! I fucking ran into Jc! He grabbed my arm and I threatened to scream so he would let me go,”

“AC you HAVE to tell someone,”

“J, I am not going to tell anyone. It was no big deal,”

“No big deal my ass. You are going to tell Mr. Saxton”

“J! Let me handle this myself alright? I am a big girl and I can do things the way I want to and this is the way I would like to handle this alright?” Justin sighed.

“Fine, if he does this again I am seriously going to kick some ass” Amaya just shook her head and looked at her arm where the marks were still some what visible from what Jc had just done to her. She had never been so scared.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki