Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Amaya walked down the pathway of her house and saw Lance’s blue expedition sitting in her driveway.

“Either this boy has some bucks, he’s trying to impress me, or it is his parents’” Amaya pondered as she got into the car.

“You look nice. You should wear skirts more often,” Lance commented. Amaya smiled. It was rare that she got commented the way she just did.

“You look good too Lance,” she replied.

“Thank you”

“So where are we going?” she asked.

“Well I thought maybe to that new Hollywood Diner in downtown Orlando” he suggested.

“Sounds good. I heard it just opened like a week ago,”

“Yea…my sister Stacy works there,”

“Great meeting the family…” she mumbled to herself.

“What was that?”

“Nothing…just thinking out loud,” she replied as she sat back into her seat.

~ Diner ~

When they walked in the place was packed.

“Lance this place is really packed…are you sure you just don’t want to go somewhere else? I mean I am fine with a fast food joint like McDonalds or Burger King,” Amaya stated. Lance looked at her and nodded his head.

“Yea, that sounds better” They walked out of the diner and got back into the car and drove to the nearest McDonalds.

“Um…I’ll have a quarter pounder with cheese and a Dr. Pepper,” Lance said.

“And I will have a crispy chicken with a diet coke,”

“Okay that will be 10.07 sir,” Lance pulled out a $20 bill and handed it to the young lady. As they sat their food on the tray Amaya looked over at the door and saw Jc walked in. She quickly turned her head.

“Why is he here? Food duh! Dammit! He is just going to ruin everything. I wish he would just go away poof be gone Jc!” Amaya thought as Jc got in line behind her and Lance.

“Hey Lance my friend. Who are you with?” Lance turned around and smiled.

“Uh someone”

“Well who ever she is…she has a mighty fine ass,” Amaya turned around and faced Jc.

“Her? You are here with her?”

“Yes I am here with her. You were being such an asshole to her. I thought I would be nice is that too much to ask? At least I didn’t lie,” Lance said as he grabbed the tray of food.

“Oh by the way thanks for the complement about my ass. Yours on the other hand…you might want to work on it,” Amaya chuckled as she walked off with Lance.

“I can’t believe I just said that to you!” he replied,” Don’t worry I will get you back Lance Bass just wait…”

“That was great…I think you pissed Jc off,”

“Well jeez he is such an asshole I that that man!”

“Yea I know,” Lance and Amaya sat down at a near by table.

“I wonder if this ‘falling in love’ thing is working? It seems to be. I’ll have Amaya eating out of the palm of my hand before you know it!”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki