Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


In the weeks to come Amaya and Lance spent more time than ever together. Justin started to get jealous of Lance always being around Amaya. Justin walked into the boys’ locker room. He heard some familiar voices. He peaked around the corner and there was Jc and Lance. Justin moved closer to hear what they were saying.

“Lance dud why were you with Amaya these last couple of weeks dude?” Jc asked.

“Because it is part of my plan Jace. You REALLY think I want to date someone like that? Please I have higher standers that that” Lance replied.

Justin couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Amaya’s relationship with Lance was all nothing but a joke. He couldn’t believe anyone would ever do such a thing.

“Good I thought you were ‘falling’ in love with her or something. I thought I was going to gag!” Jc said pretending to make gagging noises,” So what are you trying to do with her anyway? Get in her pants?”

“Well of course…jeez I have gone months without any and why not Amaya?” Justin heard enough he got out of these as fast as he could. As he stepped out the door Amaya came walking by.

“What were you doing in there J? You don’t have P.E this year.”

“I was uh…”

“Spit it out…”

“I was going to talk to Mr. Geller about trying out for the basketball team.”

“Oh was he there?”

“Nope…I will just have to come back later…I guess”

“J is something wrong?”

“No why would anything be wrong?”

“Because you are acting all weird,” Justin knew he head to tell Amaya…how was he going to tell her?

“AC…we need to talk…its about Lance and it is kind of important” Justin said.

“Okay lets go by the tennis court” Justin and Amaya skipped choir and walked down to the tennis court.

“So what’s this about Lance?”

“He’s not who you THINK he is Ac”

“J what do you mean?”

“Well when I went into the locker room I saw Jc and Lance talking…I wanted to hear what they were saying so I moved closer to listen in and they were talking about you…Lance is just going out with you for sex…Jc didn’t say anything…I left before I could hear anything else. Ac as your best friend you HAVE to believe me!” Justin explains. Amaya didn’t know what to think. The one person she could be finally happy with ends up wanting sex,” I am sorry Ac I thought you should know.” Amaya started to cry. She never though this would ever happen to her,” It’s okay Ac everything will be okay…let it all out. I’ll be here for you always and forever”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki