Cry Me A River by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


A/N: in this chapter there is an internet convo and that is NOT Justin Timberlakes AOL Screen Name I made that up!

It had been a couple of weeks since Amaya has even talked to Lance…she was giving him the ‘cold shoulder’. She tried to avoid him but he would always wait for her after every class and walk to her to the next class. Lance got sick of it and walked up to her.

“Amaya why won’t you talk to me?”

“You are just a selfish asshole who just wants sex!” she yelled.

“Where in the hell did you get that idea from? What makes you think that I am actually like that?”

“Justin! He told me about your lovely little conversation with Jc! What did you think that I wasn’t going to find out? I am glad I caught myself before I did…” Amaya started to walk off. Lance grabbed a hold of her arm,” Let go!”

“Listen to me Ac…I didn’t mean any of it!”

“Bullshit, I don’t believe you Lance! I really thought I had found someone who I could trust, who I could love, but I guess like with everything else I thought all wrong. Just leave me a lone all right?” Amaya kicked Lance right where it hurt and ran off. Lance immediately fell to the floor.

“Wait until I get a hold of her,” Lance muttered under his breath.


*** Amaya walked down the hall to her next class and saw Jc standing there.

“Oh great just who I wanted to see,” Amaya whispered to herself.

“Amaya…”

“Go away Jc….no need to talk to you”

“Please just hear me out”

“About what? There is nothing to say to you…and there will never be anything to say to you…you are such an asshole!” Amaya exclaimed.

“Amaya I swear it will only be 2 minutes…I swear just meet me tomorrow before school all right?” Amaya just walked into the classroom not even answering Jc’s question.

- Later On That Night-

Justin and Amaya were talking online.

Curly03: So what is this about Jc?

Cutie03: he stopped me in the hall today right before 3rd period.

Curly03:What did the asshole have to say to you this time?

Cutie03: He wanted to ‘talk’

Curly03: About what?

Cutie03: He didn’t say…I don’t know what maybe he knew you talked to me about Lance…I don’t know. He wants me to meet him tomorrow morning.

Curly03: Are you going to do it?

Cutie03: That’s what I wanted you advice on J, should I? He didn’t sound all ‘aggressive’ about it maybe he really wants to talk.

Curly03: Ac, I don’t know what you should do. I can’t make this decision for you. Its all on your own.

Cutie03: Thanks J you’re such a big help!

Curly03: Yep! If you DO decide do you want me to ‘hide’ I guess somewhere just in case he decides to pull any shit?

Cutie03: I don’t care J, honestly I don’t care….you can if you want I ain’t making you

Curly03: I’ll be there

Cutie03: I knew you would hehe

Curly03: Well, I better get off. I gotta do this paper for Mrs. Richardson tomorrow and I havent even fucking started hehe. So I’ll see you tomorrow.

Cutie03: ::shakes head:: I will see you tomorrow…good night Justin

Curly: Good night Ac

She watched Justin logg off. She sat there staring are the computer screen. She didn’t know what else to do. She thought about if she should go and meet Jc tomorrow morning before school started.

“Maybe I should? Justin will be there maybe he really does want to talk” Amaya said as she shut down her computer.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki