Them Damn Slash by beetlequeen


Number of reviews: 20
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


~*~*~*~

"Justin, come over here!" Chris shouted to his friend. He had his laptop open and they were on the bus. Justin wandered over slowly and groaned out, "Man, get off that thing. If I hear one more…"

Chris had a sickened look and asked, "Do you know what Slash Stories are?" Justin shook his head assuming it was a joke. He rolled his eyes and said, "You know Chris you gotta get over this fan fiction thing. JC wants to strangle you." Chris handed Justin the computer and said, "Okay man, last one. It's short. It's called a slash story."
Justin rubbed his eyes and looked at the screen. "Ok. No Strings Attached, by Debbie Dolson. 'Justin watched JC from the bus with his muscles--'."

"Please." Chris stopped him, "Don't read it aloud...”

Justin's eyes read over the story. Suddenly his eyes got huge. His eyes moved faster and he looked partly amused and partly sick. He looked at Chris and asked, "What are they thinking!?"

Chris was laughing so hard he couldn't answer. Justin's face was priceless. Justin looked back at the screen, "So. Slashes are stories about us... Ya know... With each other?" Justin looked back up to Chris and Chris stopped laughing. Chris and Justin both looked at each other for a while then backed away from each other.

"Weird huh?" Chris said while burning the images out of his head. Justin just looked at the screen and made a low sound of agreement. He handed Chris the computer and said, "Throw it out the window."

Justin got up and went back to the front of the bus. He sat on the couch where he had been before. JC came over and sat next to him. "Hey man. What's on the telly?" He looked at Justin but Justin was lost in his own world. His eyes were off into a corner and his mouth was open a tad. JC put his head closer to Justin's and looked to where Justin was looking. His face was right up next to Justin's. Then JC whispered in a funny tone, "What are ya starin' at?"

Justin snapped back to reality and screamed. JC recoiled in surprise. "Dude, you okay?"

Justin got up and said shakily, "Sorry."

JC raised an eyebrow and asked, "What's with you?"

Justin croaked out, "I'm just a little uncomfortable. Don't harass me." And then he left. He couldn't get that dumb story out of his head. Why would a fan write a story about him being gay? They fantasize about being in his pants and now they resort to writing about JC getting into his pants. He didn't think of JC like that. Then he thought. It was just a fan mad at him about no autograph. This wasn't something everyone did. He decided to get on his laptop and find one of those visual things Chris mentioned about him and a girl. He threw the top of his laptop open. He searched around and found a site. He looked down the options. "Hmm." He whispered to himself, "JC Stories... Lance Stories. Justin Stories. Aha!" He clicked in. More options. "Short stories. Chapter Stories. Ah, Visuals." He clicked on it. Yet more options. "Het Stories or Slash Stories." He clicked on Slash to investigate quickly.

There was a whole page full of links. There must have been over 20 stories. He read over all the summaries. Why would anyone think of him as gay? He nailed Britney Spears! That had to count for something! He investigated a little more and noted there were more Slashes about him than anyone else! Most of them were all about him and JC getting busy. He read some of them and was slightly amused. These girls had imagination and he imagined them to be into that kinky STRAIGHT stuff. He smiled and quickly went to some visuals to relieve him self in an emotional and physical way.

Back on the couch JC was still watching the TV with a beer in hand. Lance sat down next to him and asked, "What's up?"

JC shrugged, "I dunno. Justin just ran out of here like a moron."

Lance laughed, "Yea, I know why. Chris let Justin read one of them Slash story thingies. Chris said Justin looked like he had found out Santa didn't exist..."

JC laughed and said, "Sometimes I wonder if our fans have too much time on their hands. Those things make me sick. No offense but me and you aren't meant to be."

Lance's eyes got big in a sarcastic way. He grabbed JC's hands and said, "Please no JC."

JC pulled his hands away fast, "Lance, it's not you. It's me. Can we still be friends?" Lance shot up, "Bitch!"

JC buried his face in his hands, "It wasn't supposed to end like this!!" he wailed.

Lance turned his back, "It's that Timberlake slut isn't it..."

JC was silent for a moment. Lance turned around to see if they were still playing. JC was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "I have an idea," he half cackled out.

Lance sat down quickly and asked, "What's the plan Lucy? What are we gonna do to Ricky?"

JC grinned, "Well Ethel, We are gonna mess with his head."

Lance grinned and asked, "We gonna get Chris and Joey in on it?"

JC just rubbed his hands together mischievously; "This will teach him to put honey in my Shampoo."

Lance smiled, "Don't forget the colored soap in the shower."

JC grinned and cackled like a maniac. He looked at Lance and said, "Ethel, get lots of sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a fun day."

~*~

Justin woke up a bit tired because he had been up most of the night reading those dumb stories on line. Before it was Chris with the sick obsession with these fan writings and now he himself was gushing over it. After Chris showed him what a slash story was Justin was so curious about these fan fictions. He couldn’t figure out what they were. Before he had figured they were psychotic fans writing about their fantasies with them. Only a small number of them were. Girls who just love to write wrote many of the stories and the characters were made up. It was so odd to him. Then this Slash thing puzzled him also. Did he come off gay? Was it his hair? His Voice? It couldn't be the music... He gave up his quest for answers at about three in the morning.

Now that he was up, the questions racing through his mind were put on a back burner. He was hungry and that was all that mattered. He crawled out of bed and walked groggily to the kitchen part of the bus. He opened the fridge and pulled out the milk and grabbed a box of cereal from the cupboard. He sat down at the table and began a happy breakfast. If all he had in the world was cereal and milk, at the moment, that would be okay with him.

At the back of the bus JC was getting up. He didn’t want to be up but Justin made a lot of noise when he got up. How could one person cause a racket making cereal? He rolled over and grinned. Today was the day he’d ruin Justin’s frail little psyche. When he pulled back the curtain on the bunk he noticed Lance was awake too. "Let the games begin..." he whispered. JC scurried out of bed and headed to the kitchen. He saw Justin hovering over his cereal and just grinned again. He walked up to the table and pulled out a chair. “Hey Justin.”

“Hey,” was all that came from him before another scoop of cereal entered his mouth. JC tried to hold his smile while he asked, “So, what are you planning on doing when we get into Florida?”

Justin looked up and said, “Um, I dunno.”

JC tried to look nervous and blurted, “Wanna go out with me to a club?”

Standard JC question... though Justin, no reason to be alarmed. JC liked to go out... But for some reason, he suddenly didn’t like where this was going. “Uh,” he mumbled, “Yea, all the guys right?”

JC looked hurt and still nervous. He cleared his throat and muttered, “No… I thought me and you could just go out and hang out.”

Justin swallowed, “Why just us? Can’t Lance come?”

JC looked upset at the mention of Lance. “Uh, I thought me and you could just go out… Just me and you…” He closed his eyes and croaked out, “Like a date…”

Justin fell off his chair. He came back up and said, “I… Uh… I think I misheard you…”

JC smiled weakly, “You know… a date…”

Justin was freaking out. He grabbed his cereal and said, “I have to get back to my bed…” He made a move to escape but JC turned quickly and asked, “Is that a yes?” Justin tried to say something but nothing came out. He just retreated to his bed.

JC waited till he was gone and then burst into laughter. Lance came out of the corner and sat down next to JC. “Dude, that was priceless. Can I get in on this?” JC bowed to his friend but he couldn’t answer. He was in a fit of laughter.

Joey came up to the front of the bus looking puzzled. “What’s with Curly? I walked by his bed and he keeps whispering, ‘I’m not Gay!’”

JC was fading out of his laughing fit and he explained about the Slash stories. Then explained how they were screwing with Justin’s head. Joey sat down absolutely intrigued. He was like a giddy schoolgirl. “Ah, Jace, I gotta get in on this and pay him back for shaving off my eyebrows last month.”

While JC, Lance, and Joey got into a huddle and discussed their plan Justin was in his
bed on his computer. He had gotten into an Nsync Chat room and he was trying to find someone to talk to. He wanted to find out what the fans actually thought. Then a screen came up from a girl who wanted to chat. He went by the code name: JudyBlue37

Gurl88Cat: hey there!

JudyBlue37: hey whats up

Gurl88Cat: nothing how about you?

JudyBlue37: Just alittle shakin…

Gurl88Cat: y? Are you ok?

JudyBlue37: I don’t know… 4get about it… So you like Nsync?

Gurl88Cat: Oh I love them…

JudyBlue37: Really… So do I, I think Justin is so cute…

Gurl88Cat: Nah, I’m a Chris kinda girl… Besides haven’t you heard?

JudyBlue37: heard what?

Gurl88Cat: Justin is dating Lance… they are lovers or something…


If people could implode, Justin would be a dead man. What the hell was going on? Why was he the gay one? He was the hot one! Not the gay one! Nsync wasn’t supposed to have a ‘gay one’… That was the job of Backstreet Boys…



JudyBlue37: who said that?

Gurl88Cat: everyone… do you read fan fic? Notice all the slash stories about him.

JudyBlue37: but he was with Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz! I heard they had sex all the time…

Gurl88Cat: Pleez… hun, that was a scam to keep them in the public eye.. face it honey… Justin is gay… no way around it…

JudyBlue37: that can’t be true

Gurl88Cat: whats with you? Admit it.. he acts gay.. he flirts with the other four all the time… JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS GAY!



Justin screamed and threw his laptop shut and ran out in to the kitchen area where JC, Lance, and Joey were talking still. He growled loudly then shouted, “I AM NOT GAY!!!” He shouted again, “I’M NOT!!! I’M NOT!! AHHHHHH!!!” He was out of breath and sweating. He looked around to the puzzled looks. He hastily walked into the front of the bus and sat in the passenger seat by the driver.

Joey and Lance were both confused. Nothing JC did could have freaked him out like that. What happened to him in the last 7 minutes? JC looked around then saw a light back in the bunks. He peeked around the corner and investigated. Chris was sitting Indian-style at the end of the hall with a laptop on his lap. Chris looked up and grinned evilly. He chuckled and said, “I heard you and Lance talking last night… I wanted some of that action.”

JC and Joey exchanged glances. Lance just stood smiling. Chris shut the laptop, rested his elbow on the computer, and his hand on his chin. “Well boys…” he said in a girly voice, “Just call me Gurl88Cat, Nsync fanatic and strong believer in the Gay Justin rumor… I haunt Justin’s little mind and I put fun ideas in the mind. Don’t’ mess with the best…”
All the guys looked at each other and grinned.

“Lance,” JC said to his pal, “Time to unleash Plan XXX

Lance’s eyes got large. “What?” he asked, “Plan XXX? I thought that was a joke!”

JC grinned and said slyly, “It was, but I think it’s just what we need. And besides, if we’re gonna do it… why not do it all the way.”

The smile on JC’s face triggered all of Chris’s mischievous glands. “What’s Plan XXX? What is it? Can I help?”

Joey asked quickly and seriously, “We don’t have to, like, kiss him do we? That’s where I draw the line…” Lance and Chris nodded in agreement.

JC rubbed his hands together and said quietly, “Ok boys, here’s the plan… Prepare to go into the realm of the unknown… we might have to sacrifice…”

Joey grabbed JC's wrist, "You didn't answer my question!" he pleaded.

Chris chimed in, “Oh a sacrifice! Cool… How about Lance’s ferret!”

Lance glared at him. JC raised an eyebrow and said, “.. have to sacrifice our dignity…”

Chris snapped his fingers, “Damn…”

Joey shook JC, "JC? Don't keep things from me! I'm nervous..."

JC rolled his eyes and then said, “Ok, Lance you are gonna…”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki