Them Damn Slash by beetlequeen


Number of reviews: 20
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


~*~*~*~*~

Justin laid face down on his hotel bed. They got there last night at about midnight and he had just woken up. He looked at his clock and noticed it was 8:28. He was supposed to be meeting the guys in the lobby at 8:30. He jumped up and ran into the bathroom peeling all his clothes off as he did. He jumped into the bathtub and took a record timed shower. He jumped out and dried off as he walked to his suitcase. He threw on all his clothes and read the clock… 8:31. He dried his hair with his towel chanting, “JC’s gonna kill me… JC’s gonna kill me…” He got to the bathroom and put some gel in his hair and stopped everything. He smiled at his reflection and said, “You sir, are one handsome man… One handsome straight man…” He quickly turned off the light and bolted out the door. He ran down the stairs while he threw on his jacket. HE saw all the guys in the lobby waiting. “Sorry guys. I didn’t set my alarm.” He looked at JC in a panicked way.

JC just smiled, “It’s ok… You’re not THAT late…” He winked at him and smiled again. His smile was unsettling. It was like a flirty smile. ‘No… Them damn Slash stories are getting to your head…’ he thought to himself. The guys started walking out the door. Lance and Joey were in a discussion about who would drive. Chris didn’t look awake yet. Justin looked at JC and said, “I know you really are mad at me... So I'm sorry...."

JC grinned and said, “It’s ok…” He did a quick pucker to him and tapped him on the butt. He walked to the car in front of a surprised Justin. Justin just followed with his jaw dropped and eyebrows down. He touched his butt! On purpose! And even blew a kiss thing to him! Justin made a vow to avoid JC at every move. He ran up to Joey and Lance. “I’ll settle this… I’ll drive!” He snatched the keys from Joey.
Lance shouted, “Shot gun!” and ran to the rental SUV. They all piled into the vehicle and Justin pulled out of the parking lot and turned on the radio. He looked at Lance and asked, “So Poofu, what’s up?”

Chris laughed and said to Joey in a loud whisper, “He’s next to Justin, I’ll give you one guess what’s up…” Joey snickered.

Justin looked at Joey in the rear view mirror, “What?” Chris just smiled innocently.

Justin looked back to the road quickly then to Lance. Lance was looking away from Justin blushing. Justin glanced in his rearview mirror and saw JC glaring at Lance. Justin cleared his throat and asked uneasily, “Uh, Jace… What’s wrong?”

JC snapped into reality and said, “Nothing… Sun’s in my eyes…” Justin wanted to believe it, but the sun was behind them.

Justin wanted nothing more then to die right now. He was so uncomfortable it was nuts. “Uh, let’s see what else is on the radio.” He reached for the radio. At the same time Lance reached for the radio. Their hands bumped and Justin heard Lance have a staggered breathe. Lance blushed again, “Opps…”

JC just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms with nothing more than a, “Humpf…”

Joey laughed sarcastically and said, “Real subtle Bass…” And with that Justin willed God to take him right there.

JC leaned forward and asked Justin, “Hey Lance… Are you sick? You’re all red in the face…”

Lance shot JC a look of death. JC grinned, “Oh, are you blushing? Why? You only blush when have a crush on some one…” Lance gave pleading looks to JC to get him to stop. JC was paying him back for stealing shotgun. “Hey Lance, why don’t you lean over and just kiss…” Chris leaped over and closed JC’s mouth. Lance sighed in relief and mouthed thanks to Chris.

Justin saw the radio station. “Oh thank God…” Justin meant that to be a thought but it came out really loud. Lance looked at him puzzled. Justin thought fast and said, “Uh, it seemed like forever to this place…”

Chris raised an eyebrow, “It was a ten minute ride…”

“Well, it felt like forever…” Justin pulled into a parking space and tried to get out of that car as fast as he could. Joey asked, “Hey man what’s the rush?”

Justin faked a smile, “I have to pee so bad…” And he bolted. All the guys waited for a second before cracking up like mad. JC and Lance high-fived each other and exchanged comments, “The radio bump was ingenious!”

“I saw you tap his butt! Nice man! He is gonna need some serious therapy!”

Chris and Joey coughed to get their attention and Chris said, “Who was it that made the awesome side comments?” All the guys got out congratulating each other on their awesome acting jobs. JC looked at the guys and said, “Remember, nothing in here… Last thing we need is REAL rumors going around about him. He might actually kill himself.”

They all nodded in agreement.

Justin came out of the bathroom looking around. ‘What are you doing?’ he thought, ‘I’m avoiding the 4 guys I work with…’ Hell was upon him and he just waited for the four horsemen to ride by confirming the apocalypse. He walked looked around and saw the radio DJ. “Justin!” He said, “You’re late!”

Justin hid his insanity and said coolly; “Yeah, I woke up late…”

“Hey man it’s okay.” The DJ was Ralph Palcko or by his DJ name, Rockin’ Ralphy.

All the guys met in Ralph’s booth and sat by their microphones. Justin looked around and noticed all the guys were back to Nsync. The hot STRAIGHT Nsync. Ralph gave them the thumbs up and said into his microphone, “Hey! I’m Rockin’ Ralphy and you’re listening
to MIX 106.7 the station where you get your pop, rock, country, techno, and classics. Right now, as promised, I have Nsync here with me! Whoa! The phones just went nuts! Hold on girls! How do I know they’re girls? No man has enough pride to call in! Ha ha! Okay Nsync you ready?”

In unison all the guys said, “Yep!”

Ralph smiled and said, “Ok boys time to take a call…”

~*~

Justin sat in his room in his robe staring in to the night pondering leaping from the balcony. He wondered how long JC and Lance had been gay. He knew it didn’t happen over night so he figured that he was blind and never noticed. Other than that why were they after him? Couldn’t they be gay together? That made sense. Before he could form a mental image of JC and Lance doing “the nasty” there was a soft knock at his door. He adjusted his robe and went to the door. It was JC. “Hey Jace, what’s up?”

JC looked at the ground and said, “Joey met a girl in the lobby and now they are having a party for two in our room…”

‘I should have pretended to be asleep,’ Justin thought. He willed JC to die right then and there.

“Can I sleep here tonight?” JC was blushing. Holy shit.

“Can’t you stay with Chris and Lance?”

“But they are using their beds and I know you have and extra.”

His pleading looks and pathetic attempts to pout made Justin want to gag. “What ever…” He let JC in, who seemed more than thrilled. “I’ll be in the bathroom.”

He wandered into the bathroom and washed his face. When he looked into the mirror he stared at his reflection and wondered where he went wrong. He began wondering how he could hook Lance and JC up. He was curious to know if gay men were hooked up like straight people. He made his why to the door and reached for the handle. He stopped when he heard JC on the phone.

“Yea Lance… No, come over in about 10 minutes okay? I want to totally freak him out first. No I am not going to kiss him. Look, the plan is set now go with it. You only have to be gay for one more day…”

Justin wanted to vomit. They were screwing with him?! He was all at once relived and enraged. No one fucks with Justin Timberlake. He pulled off his robe, pulled on some boxers and wife beater that were on the floor, and grabbed the lotion on the counter. He opened the door just as JC hung up. “Who was that?” Justin asked sweetly.

“Oh, room service. I asked for a wake up call. I don’t know how late we will be up.” He grinned seductively.

Justin smiled and said, “Well I don’t know… I have been known to go all night…”

Justin could see JC’s confusion. JC regained his state of mind and said, “What’s in your hand?”

“Oh this?” Justin questioned, “This is my lotion… I though we could lather up before we hit the sheets.”

JC shot up, “What? I mean… so soon?”

“JC, you saw right through me… You know who I am! I am gay! I love men… But not just any men… I love the ones named JC….” He slowly walked towards JC removing his wife beater quickly.

JC started backing up, “No, I think you were getting mixed signals… I just needed a place to sleep…”

Justin laughed, “Well you came to the wrong place… We will be up till the break of dawn… By the way,” he pushed JC up against the door and whispered softly in his ear, “I’m a screamer…”

JC pushed Justin off of him and said frantically, “Look we were just screwing with you okay? Just to see what you’d do! I am sorry! I’m not gay! Neither is Lance! We were just playing a joke!”

Justin threw his hands in the air and proclaimed, “I win! You cannot mess with me!”

JC looked at him in disbelief, “W-what? You knew! Oh shit Justin! I hate you!”

Justin extended his hand and said, “Good game mate.”

“Good game. I take off my hat to you.” They both laughed for a moment before JC said, “Crap, I need to call Lance before--”

The door flew open. There stood Lance in his boxers with some champagne in hand, “He big boy, wanna have some fun?”

JC and Justin looked at each other and burst in to laughter. Lance looked at the two off them and scowled, “I knew it… always make an ass of Bass. You two are bastards.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki