One Last Wish by redhedqt


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Prologue

"Hey, guys, listen up!" Johnny Wright said as he climbed on the bus.

The five members of the world renowned group NSYNC looked up at their manager.

"I just got off the phone with the Make-A-Wish foundation." he said.

"Make-A-Wish? That's that organization that gives wishes to kids with cancer, right?" Justin Timberlake asked.

"That's the one. Not just cancer though, basically any terminal illness. Cancer, aids, whatever." Johnny replied.

"So what's up?" JC Chasez asked, his big blue eyes wide with inquisition.

"There's a girl, I believe they said her name was Emma. She's got cancer, and she's just started working with the foundation. Her request...or wish, in this case, was to go on tour with you guys."

"How old? I mean is she legally able to?" Justin asked.

"She's eighteen." Johnny replied. "What do you guys think?"

"I think it's a great idea! Bring her on, we'll show her an awesome time!" Lance Bass said.

"Yeah, I'm down with it." Joey Fatone added.

"It sounds like a good idea to me." Justin said. JC nodded his agreement. Lance, Joey, Justin, and JC all looked at Chris Kirkpatrick, waiting for his two cents.

"Chris?" JC said.

"Fine with me." he finally said.

"You gotta be nice to this one, Chris, the girl's gonna die." Lance said. The other guys gave Chris a Look.

"What?" Chris replied. "I'm gonna be nice to this one." Chris had a reputation of being less than hospitable to fans and press as he liked his privacy respected.

"Okay then, it's settled. She'll be here the day after tomorrow."

"How long is she staying with us?" JC asked.

"The remainder of the tour, or until she's too weak to stay on, whichever comes first." Johnny replied.

"Cool." Justin said. The guys were always down for charity, to give back to those less fortunate.

Who knew, this might even be fun!

Meanwhile....

Richard Green was alarmed by the sound of his eighteen year old daughter screaming, and came running into the kitchen.

"Emma, what's wrong???" Richard asked, to see tears streaming down his only daughter's face. He looked to his neice, Aimee Taylor. "Aimee, why is she crying?"

"That was the foundation, they talked to them, I'm going!!!!" Emma screamed.

"With the Backstreet Boys?” Richard asked.

"That's NSYNC, daddy. And yeah!!! We're going!!!" Emma squealed to her cousin. Aimee was her best friend, and would be coming along with Emma.

"Are you sure this is such a good idea, Emma?" Richard replied.

"It's a great idea! I love NSYNC! Daddy, you said I could go if they said yes." Emma pouted.

"Well yes, but...I didn't think they'd agree!" Richard said. He looked at his daughter's pouting lip and sighed. "But a promise is a promise."

Emma squealed. "Thanks Daddy. C'mon, let's go pack!" she said to her cousin. The two headed up the stairs to pack for the journey of a lifetime.

Richard sighed and laid his head on the kitchen counter. He was about to allow his only daughter, his terminally ill daughter, to run around the country with a group of goodlooking men in their twenties.

What had he gotten himself into?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki