Stand Here With Me by JoBlonde


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I woke up the next morning, stretching under the covers, loving the comfort they provided. Kyle walked in, fully dressed, his brown hair combed forward. He sat down next to me and smiled as my eyes met his, and I ruffled his curls.


"Good morning, sunshine," he whispered, kissing my cheek.


"Mornin'," I replied, rolling out of the bed.


He laughed at me, opening the door. "We're going to get breakfast--do you want to come?"


I blinked a few times, still trying to wake up. "Where are you going?"


"Calahan's...are you coming?"


I walked over to my closet, pulled out a pair of jeans and a blue tank top, "I'll be down in a second," I called.


I walked downstairs and I heard Justin whistle, "Tru, you know baby blue is my favorite color on you."


I laughed, nudging him in the arm, "Your favorite color on EVERYONE is baby blue."


He laughed and looked at Kyle, "She's a 10, man."


"Twelve...most definately."


I blushed, kissing Kyle quickly on the cheek, "Who's car are we taking?"


"Both--mine seats four, and there's five of us."


I grabbed the keys to my red honda civic and smiled, "So I get the car all to myself?"


Justin laughed, "Not hardly, gorgeous...you're riding with me."


I groaned jokinly, and opened the door, "Alright--let's go! I'm hungry!"


We shuffled out the door and Kyle locked it. "So tell me, what's so special about Calahan's?" Justin asked me.


"Whatcha mean?"


"I mean," he said as we stooped into my car, "Kyle insisted that we go here today, he said you loved it, and it was special to you."


I almost melted at the memory, "That was where he proposed to me..and we both have some good news to share with everyone."


I flicked on the radio and Britney Spears "Boys" blared from the speakers. Justin flinched and I changed the channel. "Fat Lip" began and Justin turned it up louder, jamming to the beat.


I turned the channel quickly and he turned to look at me like I was crazy.


"What'd you do that for, Tru?"


"You actually LIKE that song? Let me show you some REAL music!"


I turned to one of the local country stations, and one of my favorite songs flowed through the speakers. I started singing, and looking over at Justin, I could see he was getting into the song. By the end, he was singing right along with me.


We pulled up to Calahan's and I took at deep breath as we walked in--it always smelled the same. It was the spot where Kyle had proposed to me, three years before, but what made it even more special today, was that Kyle and I were going to spread our good news. We were finally going to be a family.


As we sat down to place our orders, Justin spoke up, "So what was the news, Tru? I'm dying here!"


I looked at Kyle and he nodded, smiling softly at me, "We're going to have a baby."




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki