Stand Here With Me by JoBlonde


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Silence fell over the table as everything sunk in. The smile slowly faded from my face as I realized that none of the guys seemed happy for Kyle and I. Tears began to come to my eyes before Justin saved me.


"That's wonderful, gorgeous! It's what you've always wanted, right?"


I nodded and sniffed, "It's what I've dreamed of...to have a family." Kyle put his arm around me and rubbed the back of my neck comfortingly.


"It really is great, Tru," Lance smiled, "We were just shocked."


The food arrived just as Lance's comment was made, and I looked down at my breakfast, feeling as if I couldn't eat anything.


"Are you okay, sweets?" Kyle asked, leaning close to my ear.


"Yeah," I whispered.


The silence was deafening as we all looked at each other.


"Well--let's eat!" Justin proclaimed. I had to chuckle at him, always thinking about food. No matter what type of mood I was in, an innocent comment from Justin could always cheer me up.


Things picked up from there, with Lance jumping in on the fun of telling stories. Before I knew it, it was time for me to leave for work. Being good friends with Nsync, they supplied me with a job working for their website. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I would go to my small office and update different sections on the official Nsync page.


"Guys, breakfast has been great, but today's Friday--and you know what that means...so unless you want to sit with me at home and HELP me with the website, I've got to go to the office."


I stood up and kissed Kyle quickly on the cheek, "Bye guys, I'll catch you later tonight. I'll swing by Blockbuster and rent some movies, how's that?"


A series of nods was all I got, and I waved goodbye, hopping into my car.


At the office, I found a folder full of updates on my desk. As much as I loved making websites, all of the updating was about to drive me up a wall. It was amazing how much stuff was said about the guys every day.


It had only been two days since I last updated, and there were already fifteen new rumors to be clarified about Justin and Britney's breakup.


I honestly don't know how they can deal with it.


I mumbled to myself as I typed, wondering how anyone could make these rumors up. "No, Justin and Janet Jackson are not dating. No, Justin and Britney are not fighting over the house..." It went on and on for hours.


"Alright, guys," I talked to the small picture of the guys on my desk, "Your site has officially been updated.


On my way home, I drove by Blockbuster, picking up a few comedies, and a romance. I don't know what it is about The Wedding Planner that I love so much, but I never get tired of it.


As I walked into the house, I found everyone sitting at the kitchen table, playing cards.


"Who's winning?" I asked, noticing a wad of money on the table, along with other things.


"I am!" Lance called, pointing to the bag at his feet with a few oreos and about fifty dollars in cash and change.


I laughed and headed to make some popcorn for the movies. When I turned around, a bowl full of popcorn in my hands, to find JC, Justin, and Lance standing behind me, a box in their hands. Kyle walked in and stood beside me, smiling.


"Surprise!"



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki