Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The tour finally came to an end. Everyone had gone their separate way. Julianna went back to New York with Tim and Justin had gone back to Los Angeles. But all he could think of was Julianna. How he just let her go back with that guy. He was just going to hurt her even more than he already had. The thoughts just overwhelmed him. He thought about calling, but he was afraid Tim would just answer the phone. But just then the phone rang.

“Hello?” there was no answer,” Hello? If no one is there I am just going to hang up!”

“Justin?”

“Who is this?”

“Julianna…sorry that I have to whisper Tim won’t let me talk to you. I just called to say you were right.” She whispered.

“Why?”

“You were right with Tim. I was in the hospital a few days ago. Luckily Maya was here J…I…I can’t stay. I have to get out of here,”

“JJ don’t worry okay? I will get you out og there. Do you have your cell phone?”

“Yes”

“Don’t worry about packing anything. Just get out as fast as you can. Go to the airport I’ll make reservations for you now. And all you have to do it tell them your name you hear me Julianna?” he knew something like this was going to happen only if she would have listened to him in the first place.

“Yes…I did Justin and thank you”

“It’s no problem now please just out of there before he sees you or something”

“Okay see you soon” Julianna hung up.

“I sure hope she gets out of there. Justin made the reservations now al he had to do was pray that she got on the phone. His phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Justin?” it was Julianna.

“Did you get out of there?”

“Yes I did…I am on the plane now. Time has called three times J. I’m scared”

“Don’t worry Julianna. Just don’t answer the phone, don’t even reply to the text messages even if there is any. Your plane should be arriving in LA in about five hours”

“Okay thank you again Justin. You don’t know how much I appreciate it”

“Your welcome. I’ll see you in five hours. I’ll be there picking you up as well see you soon”

“Okay bye bye” Justin was now relieved she was on the plane. She was safe from Tim, for now. He will have to protect her if he comes around, which he’s sure he will. Then his phone rang yet once again.

“Hello?”

“Hey J…it’s Jc”

“Oh hey what’s up?”

“The guys and I are going to gout tonight. We were just wondering if you wanted to come?”

“I can’t I am not feeling too well maybe next time,” he lied.

“Oh okay we’ll talk to you later then” Justin knew he didn’t believe him. He looked at the clock he wished it would just go faster…the more the clock went slow the more Justin became impatient.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki