Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Time flew by and Justin soon was on his way to pick up Julianna from the airport. He was excited even though the tour had just ended a month ago.

“Flight 182 arriving from New York City” it announced. Justin and his bodyguards watched the people poor out of the door and soon came Julianna. Her hair was cut short, since the last time he had seen it anyway, and was now dyed blonde.

“Hey Justin! Its so good to see you again!” she hugged him.

“I am very glad to see you too. How about we go back to the house and figure things out. I am assuming you didn’t bring anything right?” Julianna nodded,” Well then we will just have to do some shopping then aren’t we?” Julianna smiled. She was glad to be there in Los Angeles with Justin she knew that she was safe. He would protect her with his life it was almost as if he loved her.

When they arrived at Justin’s house he saw Jc’s car parked in the driveway, “Shit, what does he want?” Justin questioned. He pulled into the driveway and parked the car,” Hey Jc whatcha doin here?” he asked.

“Came to see the real reason why you didn’t want to go and party, but I can see the reason in the car.”

“Sorry Jace I…I didn’t mean to lie. Time did it again to her he beat her again. She called me I….I couldn’t say no,” he explained.

“Justin, I understand. You are just helping her out I am just looking out for my best friend that’s all Justin. I just got worried. You not wanting to party is a big shocker,” Jc chuckled,” It’s just not like you man,”

“I know. Do me a favor and tell the other guys okay? Tell them I’m sorry we all can go out another time.”

“I will J and it was good to see you too Julianna make sure Justin stays out of trouble for me okay?” she nodded her head,” Okay see you guys later,” Jc walked to his car got in and drove away. Justin and Julianna walked into his house this was her first time being in this particular house.

“It seems kind of plain in here,” she lightly laughed.

“Well I just bought it before we wet on tour. I didn’t exactly have much time you know,” he smirked.

“I know, I was only joking. But I like it”

“Well, I’ll show you to your room” they went around the corner through the kitchen,” here this is your room.”

“Shit, this is huge. This is like as big as my whole apartment back in New York,”

“Well this was my room. But I think you deserve it more. It has a hot tub and everything-great relaxation.” He said.

“Aww Justin you didn’t have to do this for me. You’ve already done so much”

“I know. I can’t help it. I guess I wanna give you the best. You are my friend and that’s what friend do right?” she nodded,” I’m glad how about we go do some shopping?” he suggested,”

“Okay sounds good,” Justin and Julianna went out the door. Julianna knew there was a feeling deep down inside for Justin but she didn’t want to be too attached- her heart still belonged to Tim.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki