Runnin With My Heart by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Within the next few days Julianna still adjusted to the new living arrangement. She loved it in Los Angeles spending time with Justin is just what she needed. The last thing she needed was Tim hurting her and their baby. It was not a good environment. She knew that- but she just couldn’t run could she? Julianna saw Justin walk into her room.

“How you feeling today?” he asked.

“Ah could be better. But I’m pregnant so yea. I won’t be happy until this thing is outta me!” she exclaimed. Justin laughed,” Yea laugh all you want Justin. Your wife if going to go through this if not worse and I am just going to laugh in your face”

“Damn…don’t go all bitchy on me now. I was just going to ask you if you wanted to go out and have some lunch like old times?” he asked. She nodded,” Good I was hoping you’d say yes”

“Just let me grab my coat and purse and then we can go” Justin watched as Julianna searched for the right coat and purse to go with her yellow sweats.

“I don’t have all day you know” he chuckled.

“Shut up. You just don’t understand. You aren’t a girl” she finally came to the right coat and purse.

***
They walked to the little café down the street had a cup of coffee, but Julianna wanted something more so they walked further to the nearest Burger King and had some real food.

“You know Justin I am glad I am here…I am really. This is just what I needed a little time with Justin,” she smirked.

“Oh really”

“Yep! Only if I had thought about this before. I wouldn’t have gotten myself in this mess in the first place.” Justin nodded in agreement,” Hey now you weren’t supposed to agree. You are supposed to say you made the right choice Julianna,” Justin shook his head with a grin upon his face. But he soon noticed the smile on Julianna’s face soon went to a frown.

“JJ what’s wrong?”

“J…Justin I don’t know…I don’t feel right…something is wrong,”

“You?”

“No the…the baby…”

“Like what?”

“Pain….nothing but pain,” she replied.

“Don’t panic I’ve seen this on tv lets get you to a hospital”

“Gee Justin you playing doctor makes me feel so much better NOT!” she sarcastically said.

“I was only trying to make you smile” she nodded. She prayed nothing was wrong with the baby-this is not what she needed not now.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki